Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Angel for the beautiful thread.. I feel so happy right now.. the best gift ever.. 
Dont worry about DTADHN, you can always update that another time but Im happy with my DTA Arjun.. thank you :D

Thanks everyone for your wishes.. will reply to everyone properly tomorrow..

Thanks 4 showering your love and wishes on me.. it truly means a lot.. Thanks :)
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANJU πŸ₯³ πŸ€— HAVE A GREAT ONE β€οΈ

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I knw m super duper late here bt i hv explanatn for my delay as evr. *mahi,it is nt a bahana bt i was busy wid smthng important*

Btw m super happy dat my cute litl sistr is havng her b'day.

A gal who hv angelic attractn,n i knw maximum membr of our forum r vry close to her. She hv such a gud way of behavng wid ppl n i love her dat quality so much.

She was or may b is one of my ff readr who used to push me for update n dats what make me to do lil wrk smtym. He he:)

she luv zyan malik*dnt knw why*

she fyt wid me for demon. She thnk he is hottr dn edward *which is nt*

she dnt knw hw to cook anythng*hahaha*

n she hv a crystel clr,innocent,kind heart who love evry1 n she knew i love her so so much.

Sanju,i wish lotz of happines,lotz of succes n lotz of love frm evry persn in ur life. I love u so much n happy birthday drlng.
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

sanju! OMG! It's ure birthday (sorry for wishing u late didnt even know today was 20 march..i feel sobad..sry yaar!)But heya happy Birthday! 

Your an amazing person friend and lol eerythign! ILY to death. sanju ure amaznig, aswesome, darling, excelnt, fantastic, great, incredible, kind, lovely, mindblowing, super, spectacular, terrific, tremendous, and just adorable... i love u!sanju (sorry for speling mistakes)

u are just an  amazing person as said above (: and i am so glad that i met u on this forum. like no joke if i hadnt met u then if would just be a boring place! u brighten up my day,,,and help me when i am sad (: and u are just the bestest person ever...mwahh! god bless u (: 

u are the nicest person i have met ever..u are just simply amazinG! happy 16 birtday! i love u chicka! mwahh..have a great day and year ahead..so whats the plan??

sanju super sorry for forgetting ure birtday! just so busy! vut ily to death.. i love you! mwahh mwahh mwahh mwahh! soo sorry.!πŸ˜‰

❀️Rashi

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Dear!!!
πŸ‘
You are an amazing person...so always keep us amazed with ur presence...n hope your life will be even more super duper amazing forward
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

luv ya
ana
❀️
Edited by cool_SK - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happiiee B'Day Sanju!

For you...

Take me to your Heart

Just Friends part 21

Just Friends part 22--> Check PM! ;)

Just Friends part 23--> Check PM! ;)

A dedication to you..

you made me listen to this song and now i am like TOTALLY addicted to this! *but i still don't like that kid Zayn, Liam is cuter! i adore him ;) *

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E[/YOUTUBE]
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

TODAY *20th march* is not an ordinary day; TODAY is BIRTHDAY of our own SWEETHEART . .as known as *sanju , sanjeeda , MsSWEETHEART 96 & my SWEETie PIE . . . MUAAH
Aaw.. so sweet of my dear Angel to open this beautiful birthday thread for me.. mwah 

SO SEND YOUR WISHES TO OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL... MAKE HER DAY SPECIAL like she always make our wid her sweet words.  You are praising me too much..

~ u already know how much i love u. u have a heart of gold.Stay as sweet as you are.  
Yes i know how much you love me.. thank you πŸ˜³.. will always stay this sweet..

I am realy lucky to have a friend like you.Tight hug for all ur sweet time u gv me. LOVE YOU SO MUCH
I am more luckier to hav a friend like you and such a cute family on IF.. tight hug to you too.. Love u soo much as well..

LET ME TELL YOU , she iz nt only a sweetheart ,great supportive reader but an excellent WRITER . I LOVE HER "CHAHAT KI GUZARISH" which she has forgot to updt . . . "" ITS ALL EFFECT OF COMANY . . . KASH , i can fine u three 3 for dis "" . .Sighh
Itni tareef mat karo.. i wont b able to cope.. aaw thanks.. i havent forgotten to update.. i just havent had the time to.. will update soon.. Company? whose the three people?? :P

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AHEAD. HOPE YOUR ALL DREAMS COME TRUE. MAY YOU GET ALL HAPPINESS OF THE WORLD
Thanks for the lovely wishes angel..

* i know m not gud in all dis , but i cant stop my self. i had planned much but u know wht i m gng through. . .
you are good at this.. dnt say that.. yes i am aware wat u are going through but i am really happy that regardless of that, you still made me such a cute birthday thread.. mwah..
SO sorry i cant update yours DIL TO AAKHIR. .DIL HAI NAA , i m not in condition of writing. BUT i promise will gv you ur gift soon   dont worry about that.. you can update wenever its possible..
4 now take DTA ARJUN as gift   yay! thats such an awesome gift.. thank you.. now he belongs to me! :D

KEEP SMILING  :)

your angel

MAHI

Thank you for this thread.. love you!

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANJU πŸ€— 
It's ur big day Today πŸ˜ƒ so party hard girl amd enjoyy πŸ₯³ 
Love knowing you and ur super sweet and a true Kmhian!

Love,
Meera β€οΈ

Thanks Meera.. so sweet of you.. thanks :)

Originally posted by: Angel.KMH.AK

Sanju lo Mahi ne tumhari liye thread khool di Happy Birthday Dear...with lots of love...I hope u find all da happiness in da world...😊

Yep Angel has opened this thread for me.. so sweet of her.. thanks for the wishes.. :)
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

shona@ ur welcome honey. since 12'o clock i was thnkng of opening dis thread bt was hesitate, bcoz m horrible in all dese creativity . . .lolz

You are not horrible at these creative things.. you are awesome.. you should do this more often :)
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

happy bday!!!god bless.may u get all success in lyf:):)
wow two thread's for her:-D:-D

Thanks Sreeja.. yep two threads just for me :)

Originally posted by: Angel.KMH.AK

she is our special girl😊 

Thanks Shona :) I feel very special..

Originally posted by: mansi_47

may many happy retuns of d day babe...

inded spl...2 bday threads...
πŸ€—

Thanks Mansi.. 2 bday threads and both made by such special people..

Originally posted by: florine_20

Many many happy returns of the day sanju.

Thank you for the birthday wishes :)