Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i thought the same too

after i read the above post, i feel its good they came clean! and we should learn something from this in our lives.
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail

I have bad feelin the show is scripted

They all look as if they are acting 😕

whtever it is, its interestin 2 watch 😊
tiya_rose thumbnail
Well i must say it is poorly scripted.. A bit of naturality wouldnt hurt..!
MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

100% This Show Is FAKE AND SCRIPT

Read the Disclaimer of the show which is there in this thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2885395

This show is not fake.

hellounjoo thumbnail

Ya me too think the same.. Its scripted i suppose.. I think everyone s doin over action
MrRockySingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

I have bad feelin the show is scripted

They all look as if they are acting 😕

whtever it is, its interestin 2 watch 😊

The show is not fake. Read the disclaimer of the show in this thread

It says

This is a scripted reality entertainment programme inspired by real life incidents and is a dramatised presentation of the same using fictional characters.

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show is indeed FAKE...I will tell u why -- the ppl on the show are not real , they are small time actors -- I have watched 2 epis -- one where 2 sisters fight for a girl, both claiming that girl to be their daughter and the other one where a father puts up a doctored-picture of his daughter in a matrimonial site to get good grooms --- the father on the show has come in CID for a small role as a baniya and the sisters -- one has come in CID and also in Afsar bitiya (as the neighbor of the protagonist) and the other sister is a doctor in Balika Vadhu.  If the show was with real ppl, they wouldnt appear in small, miniscule roles in other shows ---so I am convinced that all this is INDEED SCRIPTED , UNDOUBTEDLY 👎🏼

MrRockySingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

This show is indeed FAKE...I will tell u why -- the ppl on the show are not real , they are small time actors -- I have watched 2 epis -- one where 2 sisters fight for a girl, both claiming that girl to be their daughter and the other one where a father puts up a doctored-picture of his daughter in a matrimonial site to get good grooms --- the father on the show has come in CID for a small role as a baniya and the sisters -- one has come in CID and also in Afsar bitiya (as the neighbor of the protagonist) and the other sister is a doctor in Balika Vadhu.  If the show was with real ppl, they wouldnt appear in small, miniscule roles in other shows ---so I am convinced that all this is INDEED SCRIPTED , UNDOUBTEDLY 👎🏼

First Read the disclaimer of the show in this post

This is a scripted reality entertainment programme inspired by real life incidents and is a dramatised presentation of the same using fictional characters.

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankyou Rocky for clarifying this :)
but then, why do the judges behave as if they are indeed talking to the really-involved parties...then this show must be shown like CP which comes on Sony, which obviously makes us realise that this is drmatization...and the characters shown are not the real ones.