OS Rajpreet: Fake Marriage Truth Out..Do Read it

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends...πŸ˜ƒactually this OS is MOTW task given to me by Madhu...😊
fake marriage thing is something that iam totally against to but tried writing it based on the present track to jus end it...hope what i wrote is ok and not bad...Plz read and do comment...If u liked it then do press the like button...It starts with Rajpreet convo from where it was left in the last epsiode(friday)...plz forgive if any mistakes..πŸ˜‰

Preeto:tumhe apne zindagi phir se shuru karna hai rajbeer...mujhe bhulake simran ke saath...
Rajbeer: gets angry and says why are u pushing me towards simi...pyaar kiya nahi jaata hai Preeto so jus stop pushing me to love someone else...maine sirf tumhe pyaar kiya hai aur jitne asaani se tum yeh sab keh rahi ho ki mein tumhe bhul jaon utna asaan nahi hai mere liye...
Preeto: aapko agge badna hai rajbeer aur yehi behtaar hoga apke liye...kyunki abh humare beech kuch nahi hai mein kisi aur ka hochuki hun...plz mujhe bhul jayiye saying this she leaves...

Rajbeer walking to his room...his heart crying out of pain...unable to accept whatever preeto talked to him...kyun mujhse dur hogaye preeto i cant live my life happily without u...

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage
Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna
Hai to yeh kyun hota hai
Jab yeh dil rota hai 
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein 
Jag suna lage
Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Preeto in her room:
sunny comes and says preeto ji aap yaha ho
Preeto: worrying says sunny ji hume kuch karna padega rajbeer abhi bhi mujhe pyaar karte hai...kuch aisa karna hai jis se rajbeer ko mujhse nafrat hojaye...
Sunny: lekin Preeto ji hum aisa kya kar sakte hain...
Preeto: samjhmein nahi araha hai sunny ji...mein sirf yehi chahti hun ki simran aur rajbeer ka shaadi hojayege...

Rajbeer in his room:
he goes to washroom all dejected the way preeto spoke to him to move on...tears flowing down from his eyes...looking into the mirror remembering all the memories...kaise bhul jao mein tumhe...y did u do this to me Preeto...opens the tap and by splashing water into his face..crying with hurtt and sadness is totally heartbroken...

pyaar hai ya saja, aae mere dil bata
toot ta kyon nahi dard ka silsila
ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilbar pe ho na, dilbar pe ho na koi asar
ho ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
kaisa hai safar wafa ki manjil ka
na hai koi hal dilon ki mushkil ka
dhadkan dhadkan bikhri ranjishein
saansein saansein tooti bandishein
kahi to har lamha honton pe fariyaad hai
kisi ki duniya chaahat mein barbaad hai
ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar

meanwhile jogi comes to the room calling rajbeer...he knocks the door of washroom and says rajbeer tum yaha ho...
Rajbeer: ha jogi
rajbeer then comes out
jogi: asks kya hua kuch bataya preeto ji ne
Rajbeer: maine puchne ki koshish ki lekin wajah bata nahi rahi hai...sab kuch khatam hogaya jogi
he hugs jogi and says kaise bhul jao mein itni asaan nahi hai
jogi: rajbeer tu abhi abhi thoda thik hua hai jo hua so hua sab kuch bhul ja mere yaar tere liye yehi acha hoga
simi enters and says yehi toh jogi ji mein bhi kabse keh rahi hun rajbeer ko
jogi then says acha tum dono neeche ajao function shuru hone wali hai
At Pathankot Beeji asking address to pankaj by calling him goes and meets bebe along with Bani
Function starts all in the hall Preeto with Sunny...Rajbeer and Simi also standing...function was going on...sunny and preeto as have planned go to simi and rajbeer...while walking towards them preeto says to sunny maine jaise kaha aap waise kijiye koi gadbadd nahi honi chahiye...
Sunny:Simran ji aapse zarroori baat karni thi
Simran: ha kahiye sunny ji
Sunny: woh kya hai na mai aur preeto nayi nayi shaadi huyi hai soch rahe the ki hum dono kahi ghumne chalejaye
Simran: arey wah kya baat hai preeto kaha jane ki plan ki hai
it hurts rajbeer a lot hez trying to control his anger
Sunny: simran ji bas kuch din ke liye actually yeh preeto ji ka hi idea tha isliye unka pasand ki jagah ja rahe hain manali jane ka plan ki hai
Preeto: with a smile pretending happy says simran ji woh meri boutique ana nahi hoga yehi baat kehni thi aapse
though talking to simi her eyes does look at rajbeer she does notice Rajbeer' s anger
Preeto does feel hurt inside but not letting that out she behaves like shez happy with sunny making rajbeer know from this that she has moved on in her life
Rajbeer leaves from there goes back to his room...Preeto has left him with no hope...conversation down in the hall makes him hurt a lot turning him aggressive...hates her for everything for breaking his heart...jus hate u preeto i want to get away from everything want to forget all the old memories
as rajbeer left...Sunny also excuses from there
Preeto asks simran whether she has told rajbeer about her feelings
simran: nahi preeto itna kuch hogaya isliye uske baare mein rajbeer se baat nahi kar payi
Preeto: Simran tumhe baat karni chahiye aur mujhe pata hai ki rajbeer zarroor ha bolenge
simran feels happy...simran sees that rajbeer went away is not seen anywhere in the hall...
Simran: Preeto mein abhi ayi
Simran goes up to the room...rajbeer tum yaha kya kar rahe ho...he turns towards simi and says kuch nahi tum chalo mein abhi atha hoon
simran thinks that she needs to let out her feelings to rajbeer as preeto said..Rajbeer mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi

(Confession happens or not...did rajbeer himself accepted simi out of anger towards preeto or is there any plan for that i jus want u all to watch the coming epsiodes becoz i really cant write confession part hope u all dont mind so samjho ki simi confessed and rajbeer accepted becoz sometimes people who are hurt badly do take decisions due to the things happening around them in the life even though they dont intend to or want it to happen..)

the next day Jassi ji godh bharai ka rasam starts and all the couples were invited so all of them in hall...Simran all happy along with Rajbeer comes down...Preeto sees that...she pretends as if nothing makes her difference...both come towards preeto...Simran says guess what Preeto ek gud news hain...Preeto smiles...Simran says mai aur rajbeer jaldi shaadi karne wale hain
hearing that for a moment preeto didnt speak anything..all was happening like she wanted but she was sad inside with a feeling that rajbeer is apart from her forever and that hez no more in his life
Rajbeer: his eyes with anger says kya hua Preeto yeh sunke tum kuch khush nahi lag rahe ho
sunny meanwhile comes there
Simi with confused smile looks at both Rajbeer and Preeto and says rajbeer tum bhi na kuch bhi bolte ho
Preeto comes out of the state and with a smile hugs Simi saying Congrats to her...mein bahut khush hun simran
and then simi says to sunny also...he says yeh toh bahut achi khabar hain simran ji congratulations tum dono ko
Sunny then asks apne apke mom ka bataya simran ji
Simran: nahi sunny ji mein surprise dena chahta hun mom will be very happy
Preeto jus ignores looking at rajbeer
Sunny does notice Preeto and Rajbeer and feels that Preeto still loves Rajbeer
Preeto jus decides to go away frm there excusing she goes up to her room
Meanwhile jogi comes and asks where preeto is...sunny replies abhi uper gaye hain mein bulake atha hoon

In Dhillion' s home Bell rings Meeta di opens the door...Its Beeji and Bani
Meeta: Beeji aap itne jaldi agaye
both come inside Beeji looked very upset and asks preeto kaha hai
Meeta: kya hua beeji aap pareshaan kyun lag rahe ho
Beeji: Meeta jake preeto ko bula yaha
Meeta: Beeji preeto aur sunny ji  toh jassiji ka godh bharai function pe gaye huye hain
Beeji: toh phir phone laga usse Meeta
Preeto doesnt see the call...Bani then says mujhe jassi ji ka ghar pata hai mein jake bulathi hoon preeto di ko...Bani leaves
Sonu hearing beeji voice comes down running...Sonu tune bhi mujhse preeto aur sunny ke baare mein chupaye
Sonu: gets worried knowing beeji came to know...says sorry beeji mujhe preeto di ne mana kiya tha kuch bhi bolne se isliye maine bataya nahi preeto di ki shaadi na hone ki baat

At Jogi House: 
Sunny comes up to room: kya hua preeto ji aap achanak waha se chale aye
Preeto: wiping her tears turns towards him
Sunny: aapne jaise chaha waise hi hua Rajbeer ki akhoon mein abh bas simran ji hi dikhenge
Preeto ji mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai...aapko dekhke kehsakta hun ki aap abhi bhi bahut pyaar karte ho rajbeer se..mujhe aaj yeh lag raha hai ki maine galat kiya aapka saath deke
Preeto: nahi sunnyji aap galat nahi ho maine jo kuch bhi kiya apne behen ki khushi ke liye kiya aur baat rajbeer ka toh woh simran ke saath bahut khush rahenge
Sunny then says lets go down
Meanwhile down in the hall Bani comes to jassi house...Simran sees and asks Bani tum yaha
Bani: fully worried asks Preeto di kaha hai
Rajbeer: kya hua bani tum itna pareshaan kyun hun
Bani: Rajbeer bhayya beeji bahut pareshaan hain unko pata chal gaya ki Preeto di ka shaadi hona jhoot hai
Simran and Rajbeer shocked hearing that
Bani notices preeto upstairs who is jus coming down and she immediately goes to preeto
Preeto: Bani tu yaha kaise
Bani: Preeto di beeji abhi bula rahi hain aapke shaadi ke baare mein sach pata chal gaya di
Preeto and Sunny start very fast from there in bike saying Bani to come by auto
Rajbeer asks car keys to simi leaves from the function saying Simi that he needs to meet beeji now...he sees bani out asks her to come with him in the car
Preeto and Sunny reach home
Beeji asks kyun kiya aisa Preeto...itna bada jhoot kyun bola tumne
tears start floating from her eyes she doesnt speak a word even after Beeji asking her the reason behind fake marriage
Beeji: ek baar bhi nahi socha gharwaloon ko pata chalega toh unpe kya beetega aur duniya ke samne kya jawaab dungi mai yehi ki tumhari shaadi jhoot hai...bol preeto aisi kya baat hai ki tujhe itna bada kadam uthana pada...(Meeta and Sonu standing and watching everything papaji is not in home went out with some work...Sunny standing silent doesnt speak a word)
Beeji again asks her kuch toh bol preeto aisi kya baat hai jo tumhe jhoot bolne ki majboor ki hai?
Sunny couldnt stop himself so he decides to tell everything...mein batata hun Beeji
Preeto: nahi Sunnyji 
Plz preeto ji aaj mujhe mat rokiya
meanwhile Rajbeer and Bani also come inside
Sunny tells everything about NA and the condition that is put to preeto by NA for sake of ishu happiness😲
all standing there were shocked hearing this...Rajbeer and Beeji completly shocked...
Beeji: Preeto tumne yeh sab kaise karpayi..
Rajbeer: itna kuch hogaya and u didnt tell me anything Preeto...sab kuch akele sambhalne ka kya zarrurat thi tumhe
Preeto: kaise batao mein kisi se agar Neelam aunty pata chalega toh mujhe dar tha ki kahi ishu di aur dhruv jiju ko gusse mein alag na karde
Beeji sits in the bed there crying...Preeto sits down and says Beeji plz mujhe maaf kijiye Beeji maine jo kuch bhi kiya ishu di khushi ke liye kiya
Beeji: mein tujhe samjhsakti hun preeto lekin tumne humse yeh sab chupake acha nahi kiya
Beeji stands and asks Rajbeer to come near him...Preeto also stands...Rajbeer and Preeto facing eachother Beeji standing between them
Beeji says to Rajbeer Preeto ne jo kuch bhi kiya usse tumhe bhi bahut takleef hua hoga Rajbeer...jitna dard preeto ko yeh sab karne mein hua hoga tumhe bhi usse se jyada hua hoga
Rajbeer: aise mat kaho beeji mein preeto ko samjhsakti hun lekin dukh iss baat ki hai ki usne ek baar bhi mujhe batane ki nahi sochi
Beeji: usse maaf karde Rajbeer mein tum dono ko saath dekhna chahti hun
tears flowing from Rajbeer and Preeto eyes both look at eachother
Beeji: aur mujhe waada kar ki uske har khushi aur dukh mein saath dega
Rajbeer: mein aapse waada karta hun beeji mein preeto ko humesha khush rakhunga
Rajbeer opens his arms for Preeto to hug him...she hugs him tightly before all..and says im sorry rajbeer...everyone feel happy seeing them both...πŸ˜ƒ
Sunny though he knows that Preeto is not his anymore feels happy that Rajpreet united.πŸ˜ƒ

(dukh ki baat yeh hai ki poor simi when she comes to know definetly heartbreak for her 😭but still i feel shez Rajbeer' s best friend so will understand and  feel happy for him and move on...shez sweet gal yaar...πŸ˜ƒ)

PS: Everything in the OS moves very fast becoz its a OS..i dont need to say but dont expect the same to happen in the show...as u know Cvs very well know how to drag the show in their own wayπŸ˜†

will wait for ur commentsπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by snehapatro - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetihere thumbnail
Superrr,thanks so much for such a nice ending!!
Am so glad Beeji made Rajbeer forgive Preeto!
Hope the same thing happens in the show also..And in the show they shud carry the scolding of preeto scene for 2 days to satisfy all the viewers :))

snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetihere

Superrr,thanks so much for such a nice ending!!
Am so glad Beeji made Rajbeer forgive Preeto!
Hope the same thing happens in the show also..And in the show they shud carry the scolding of preeto scene for 2 days to satisfy all the viewers :))

thanku dear...πŸ˜ƒ
and scolding of preeto i couldnot do more neither i can do that much hehehe so better leave such things to Cvs...πŸ˜†
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow sneha when i am reading this my heart beat also raising wht nxt wht nxt really nice one dear...Here in OS i am crying for Rajbeer's situation i know cv's give more heart break for RB😭...but u carries the story very well till the end with the emotions πŸ‘ πŸ‘
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb sneha yaar..i hope CVs ko kuch akal aaaye aur serial mein bhi ditto aisa hi ho...i jus pray to God...but wonderful writing:
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_preet

Wow sneha when i am reading this my heart beat also raising wht nxt wht nxt really nice one dear...Here in OS i am crying for Rajbeer's situation i know cv's give more heart break for RB😭...but u carries the story very well till the end with the emotions πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks a lot Meenu dear..πŸ˜ƒ 

preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘  it was tooo goood  ... just hoping the it happens in the serial too ... looking at the current promo doesnt seem the CV's want to bring together RP ... Beeji and bebe are the only hope ... or maybe its time for Sonu's guru dakshina πŸ˜†
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Sneha it is awesome. Thank you so much for writing and cheering us up.  What a beautiful ending. Let us hope now cvs will do something soon to end this current track and unite Rajpreet. 

This is for you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great OS yaar Sneha..
Please give this script to CV's so they know how to end the trauma and give what viewers want..

The drama is very well potrayed and ended in a sensible way πŸ‘πŸΌ ...You are getting good at this stuff..You can give us more of these OS's as Pagal CVs are not fulfilling our wishes

Kudos dear πŸ‘

wolfen009 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waw dear  sneha

SUPERRR
πŸ‘πŸΌ