naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

she walk in room with teary eyes she didnot look at the table and bang in it 

Arnav was standing at pool side keeping his hand on his heart looking at stars he heard the noise he ran in" khushi tum thek ho"

Khushi: look at him with teary eyes " hum thek ha "

Arnav: why are you crying then ? and what happen to your knee?he hold her leg

Khushi:table se takar hogai

Arnav:" tumari bhang ka nasha abhi utra nahi ha kya, dekhe kar nahi chal sakti hoon" he rub her knee "let me see"( you are under effect of bhang ,cannot you see while walking)

Khushi:" kya hum har waqt bhang ka nasha mein nahi ra sakta "( cannot ewe say under the effect of bhang everytime)

Arnav: look at her "let me see your knee"

Khushi "hum thek ha" she try to get up hold his wrist and his shoulder

Arnav" nazar aaraha ha kitni thek ho ,i should stay always with you ( i can see how much fine you are)

Khushi: "aap raha kara phir hum ko daar nahi laga ga "said in weak voice( you stay with me then i will not be scared)

Arnav: what 

Khushi hum video se kahan chala gai tha she look in his eyes ( why we vanish form video)

Arnav: i brought you to room as you were sleepy 

Khushi aap ka raang nahi nikal ( you still have colour)

Arnav;hmmm who had applied didnot removed 

Khushi stand holding his shoulder" aap betha yahan hum abhi saaf kar data haan" made his sit on the couch she walk to bring cold water and oil she sat on the table in front of her and started cleaning his cheek he was staring at him ."hum ko pata ha aap na DI ko khush kar na ka leya woh sab kiya tha"

Arnav: hold her hand "DI ko"

Khushi: "happy married couple"

Arnav: you think it was because of DI

Khushi: Arnav ji hum ko khwab nahi dekha ka aap na woh sirf hamara leya  kiya tha

Arnav look at her a tear drop from her eyes "khushi tell me one thing why you were sacred few mins back ?"

Khushi: wahan per koi tha  she pointed at the tree , hum ko yaad nahi araha kon tha , hum na daar ka aankhee band kar le thi jab khuli to Di thi " she removed her hand from his cheek

Arnav what

Khushi saaf hogya 

Arnav: look at her he wanted to know does she remember any thing or not he was not getting as she got up "ahh"

Khushi kya huwa 

Arnav placed his hand on his heart 

Khushi bola na kya huwa she placed her hand over his heart he slide away his just to see her response ,she look at him and placed her hand on her heart to feel "aik jaise taaz haan "

Arnav smiled "she does not remember what he said to her ?"

Khushi:  recollected everything she move away her hand and picked her bedding and walk out ... she lay down look back he was sitting like that ."dhak dhak aik ho jati ha" she smiled and lay down 

it was middle of the night she felt a shadow she look at that side "Arnav ji aap haan"when she didnot get answer she peep out 

Shyam: khushi ji hum ha

Khushi just look at the shadow as she was in sleep she didnot get as the shadow  was bit far from her  she just quickly got up hold her blanket and ran in room "bhoot  bhoot "

Arnav just sat "kya "

Khushi :wahan per bhoot ha hum wahan nahi soai ga she was crying 

Arnav hold her hand "shhh its ok khushi"

Khushi hum wahan nahi soai ga 

Arnav ok  dont sleep there come her he just made her sit next to him "you sleep here "

Khushi: hum sach bol raha ha hum na bhoot dekha 

Arnav:hmmm made her lay next to him she was still sleepy she placed her head on his chest 

Khushi:aap na bola tha na hamari dhadkan  aik hojati ha she murmur in sleep hum ko sab yaad ha Arnav ji aap na woh sab sirf hamara leya kiya tha 

Arnav look at her in surprise so she remembers it  he just smiled he placed his hand on her to give her a hug .

Shyam pehla jija ji bola ab bhoot khushi ji aap ko hamra pyar nazar kyun nahi aata ha 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice! Loved it. Shyam's lines wr hilarious LOL!!Edited by Lekshmic7 - 12 years ago
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS
the last line cracked me up
oh yes bhooth tho hai woh...

Addie07 thumbnail
the last line was my fav...lol...
awesome os
zaniax thumbnail
Awww.tht was cute
the last line was funny..he really is a bhoot 😆
Nice os :)
debby_11 thumbnail
haha shyam the ghost ..it was a cute os :)
zafi thumbnail
Awesome.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved it. It was beautiful.
Thanks.😃
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...loved last line...hahahahaha
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the last line was really hilarious di😊