naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

back ground of the story

Anjali gave birth to a baby girl ,she took shyam betray very serious she just lost all hope from life even her child could not make her come back to life  ,it being 6th month of Arnav marriage they were close to each other but khushi wanted to remind him that its being 6th month and their contract marriage has come to an end

Khushi: kal 6th month hojai ga

Arnav: look at her

Khushi hum ko ab kya karna ha  she was changing nappy of  Pari anjali daughter

Arnav : do you want to leave me? he look at her

Khushi: dekha shadi aap kai marzi se huwi thi , shadi kai conditions aap na rakhi thi .

Arnav all is up to you now , just listen one thing you will be first and last woman in my life . he just lay down next to Pari , you want to leave me you leave me , you want to stay you stay i will not say anything to you .  i will just be like before "

Khushi : look at him " i was just telling you "

Arnav look at Pari and turn his face on other side "cannot you take her to nani room , is it must she sleeps with us"

Khushi": nani is old she cannot wake up at night for her , and secondly she is Di's daughter so it is our responsibility " she look at his back when he will hold her she was waiting for that day "suna i am going down stairs please you call me if she gets up"

Arnav: i am sleeping

Khushi: you cannot sleep before taking dinner i am bringing it

Arnav: i am not hungry

Khushi sat next to him" dekha pari much ko sari raat tang karti ha aap aap bhi na kara "she caress his hairs

Arnav why dont you give her to her grand parents ?he look at her

Khushi: she is Di's daughter and i promise her

Arnav:closed his eyes a tear drop from his eyes

Khushi: wiped it "Di will be fine i talked to jiji today , they said the new environmental is helping in improving her conditions " (Anjali is with Akash and Payal she has taken the incident very seriously she stop talking to any one as dr recommend she should go some where else so she forget the past ).

Arnav: you will not leave me tomorrow right

Khushi" i will not leave you ", cupped his face" you just stay awake till i bring your dinner " kissed his forehead and she walk down

Arnav for what mud she is made off she is taking care of the baby of the person who had ruin her life , and still she smiles and make me too. he look at sleeping pari" i hate you  if khushi has not promised Di  i would have given you to your dad"

Khushi walk in " to whom you are talking?'

Arnav sat as she was coming with the tray " no one"

Khushi: you are to having an habit of talking to your self like me

Arnav: smiled

pari started crying

Khushi : please hold this she gave him their plate and ran to her side " bus bus beta "she just pick her up

Pari just stopped crying

Arnav: you cannot have dinner properly with me

Khushi i can , she came and sit next to him shaking pari

Arnav :you will eat like this

Khushi:" i will  feed mama and pari both at the same time" she placed feeder in her mouth and made her lay in her lap and took plate from him "now you too open your mouth"

Arnav just open his mouth ,she has totally spoiled him, he intentional get angry and says he does not want to have dinner so she make him eat from her hand .he smirk at his thought ."by they way you are good mami , i am wondering you ,how you will be as mother?"

Khushi: look at him he was giving a naughty smile ." i dont have time to be a mother right now suna aap na " push him away.

Arnav: smiled who is saying you be today ?it will take months .smirk.

Khushi: hold this as pari had finished her feeder she pick her up and place her head next to her shoulder

Arnav what are you doing she is asleep?

Khushi burp mama ji

Arnav burp

Khushi pat her back slowly and she burp loud

Arnav what the , made sick face she has spit milk on your shoulder  yuck

Khushi smiled "how can you be a father when you dont like all this?"she placed her back on bed & walk to washroom

Arnav: "it will be different thing"

Khushi: babies are all same samjhe  she took plate from him

Arnav wait as she was about to make feed him

Khushi: kya huwa

Arnav touch her cheek "how this happen?"

Khushi kya

Arnav it is a scratch , how you hurt yourself? dekhe kar nahi koi kam kar sakti ho

Khushi: scratch on my face,

Arnav yes it look like nails

Khushi: aap na kiya ho ga ya pari na no one else touched me

Arnav: i didnot do it see my nails .. he just caress her cheek ,It is on your neck too?

Khushi: oh  i forgot to cut Pari nails she might have try to hold me

Arnav: "dammit is she a baby or a ' he paused  he just  hold her tiny hands "why dont you cut her nails?"

Khushi: baby nails grow fast 

Arnav: give me i will cut

Khushi in shocked look at him it was for the first time in 2 months he had touch her , he never bother to pick her up or touch her ,she passed him the scissor

Arnav: with this ?

Khushi her fingers and very small nail cutter will cut her finger

Arnav right  

Khushi:you eat 

Arnav cannot you hold her 

Khushi i have plate in my hand 

Arnav ok he just pick her up and made her lay in his lap "you have dinner ,she will get up and start doing her chu chu.

Khushi smiled  beta sorry at last your mama picked you up.

Arnav:i will daily cut it 

Khushi ok 

Arnav it is really sharp see that is why it left a scratch on your face .

Khushi smiled 

Pari got up 

Arnav: next time if you touch my wife i will 

Pari smiled and hold his finger

Arnav: khushi her smile is just like Di right

Khushi yes and her eyes too

Arnav yes she is true copy Di 

Khushi ji 

Arnav: i never notice it 

Khushi said in heart you never looked at her . hum aata ha  she walk down to keep the tray ...

she walked to worship place "thx today mama picked her up i will sure make her maa to pick her up" she said and walk up

Arnav: khushi how you cut it , it is very difficult 

Khushi hmmm give me  she taken it from him . pari hold her earring in her fist "aaah"

Arnav :shit he just hold her tiny hand in his and to opne her fist"open your hand dammit youare hurting Khushi"

Khushi: look at him he was opening her hand 

Arnav; no need to wear the earring see what she have dont to you he look at her ear , "gandi bachi"   

Pari smiled at him

Arnav: next time if you will do it i will

Khushi: smiled 

Arnav was taking off her earrings and talking to pari " you pin your hairs too she will hold that too"he just removed her hairs from her face and fixed it behind her ear 

Khushi : when she is in fighting mood i will give you ?

Arnav ok i will see her he apply cream on her ear and the scratch " next time dare not touch my wife or i will be a bad mama samjhi " he kissed pari hand which was trying to hold his face which was resting on Khushi shoulder .

Khushi eyes became moist ..

Arnav : if our kid will do all this to you 

Khushi: you will kill him

Arnav yes he move to his bed 

Khushi i know you ..move him away and made Pari lay in her on bed and lay down next to her .

she look at arnav who always use to turn his face on other side today he was facing at Pari and was warning him

Arnav " now you are eating my wife hand ?cannot you leave my wife alone "

Khushi: pat his forehead aap bhi na 2 month ka baby ka saath lar raha ha 

Arnav : placed his hand on her cheek "i hate if any one else touch my wife, dont touch my wife "

Khushi had a laughter as she knew now he will do what the what with her ...

Arnav you throw milk on her clothes , you scratch her cheek , you pull her hairs and you hold her earring ,kya kiya ha meri Khushi na jo tum yeh sab kar rahi hoon ... he was hold

her both hands in his so she doesn't touch  his khushi

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 Long comments please as it really ma😭ke me sad Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
-----------
I dont knw after hw i long i commneted on u r OS But belive me i really read all u r OS every day but the thing is that i m getting too busy nwdays so dont comment but nw m firstt!!!! Yayyy!!!

Okay backkk lovely awww Possesive arnav hmm LOL
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
kajal620 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is the best best...of ur work..i loved it
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely os👏
possessive arnav is a treat😉
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lol cute nd diff do conti it
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Oh Naddiya, can I give you a hug for this?

I was really getting depressed after reading the various updates for today and then you come with this beautiful, sweet, totally heart-warming story.

This is so so so beautiful...
Ended thumbnail
this is tooo sweet!!
xxx
alisowj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

as usual i am searching for your writings. i love your stories. loved this one too

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful name pari 
loved it di 
possessive husband arnav