I am a producer's actor: Bhairavi Raichura

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I am a producer's actor: Bhairavi Raichura

Bhairavi Raichura made a mark in the television industry with her dare devil act in Hum Paanch. Now, she is seen in top TRP gaining shows- Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus and Balika Vadhu on Colors. Bhairavi is all geared for her new role as a producer, in new fiction show Chhal on Colors. She has launched a new production house called 24 Frames. The actress talks about her new venture and why she chose a social thriller for her debut.

What made you produce a social thriller?

The concept came to us through Colors. This is a social thriller and one of its kind on television. I was always wanting to be a producer and was working towards it. We wanted to do something new without sounding cliche.

What is the USP of the show?

The USP is that every moment is thrilling. It's like Abbas-Mustan films, where you think the film is coming to an end, but then comes a new twist. It will have a lot of connected twists and turns.

Actors throw a lot of tantrums in front of their producers, are you ready for the same?

(Laughs) You can ask my producers, I have never been a tantrum queen. I have always cooperated with my producers. You can call me a producer's actor.

How will you manage to pull off a concept of thriller in a daily format?

Normally, soaps have one a two writers, but for this show we have hired a huge team of writers, who will create new and interesting twists and turns. We already have a huge bank made for the show.

Why did you take the risk of having a new cast for the show?

The casting was done intentionally. We wanted fresh faces so that people would not have any preconceived notions. We are lucky that we got two new boys for the show who have done a great job.

What about your acting career?

I will continue acting in the shows I am currently in and not take up any new show. It's been a fantastic journey and for now, I want to concentrate on the production house.

You have got a very challenging slot. Will you have the fear of TRPs?

It is surely a challenging slot. It will be a tough task to pull off the 9 pm slot. The number game is a a big concern for us, but at the same time I feel if the audience appreciates it, we have won half the battle.

IPL is nearing and normally, new shows are launched after it ends. Comment.

IPL viewers are different. There are people in the family, who don't want to watch a match and prefer daily soaps.

source:

dailybhaskar

TFS ðŸ˜Š

Now I really want her to cum back in SGP!
Thanks for sharing. Waiting for her comming back to SGP.
Thanks for sharing...waiting to comeing back to SGP..😊
best of luck to her show...I loved her since Kajal Bhai🤣 (Kajal and Sweety were the best part of HP)

waiting for her to come back to SGP