Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_fren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was beautiful, i esp liked the last scene where she takes his hand and wraps around her self. Thank u.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
what a nice OS maris.. thanks soo much for liven the moment. 
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja_fren

it was beautiful, i esp liked the last scene where she takes his hand and wraps around her self. Thank u.

Thanks Pooja.😳.Sometimes simple gestures speak a lot in a relationship..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

what a nice OS maris.. thanks soo much for liven the moment. 

Thanks dear.. your good name please??
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maris08

Chitra already am kind of  going mad due to BALH. Can you please be specific in saying whether this OS is good or otherwise..πŸ˜•

It is damn good yeah. And yes maybe i'll acompany u to asylum. πŸ˜†
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

It is damn good yeah. And yes maybe i'll acompany u to asylum. πŸ˜†

Chitra then you are most welcome. As it is the asylum is already bursting in its seems with so many of our friends going or already gone mad due to BALH. Whats two more to it?..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: maris08

Chitra then you are most welcome. As it is the asylum is already bursting in its seems with so many of our friends going or already gone mad due to BALH. Whats two more to it?..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

No big deal. we'll have great company over there as we can keep chatting about BALH. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Maris. 'The Colours of life' ..they applied red colour which was looking so lovely on their faces.'Red' the colour of love, passion very symbolic to the 'RaYa's new found feelings for each other & their new beginning. Their beaming faces & 'the blissful hug'  said it all. 😳
                I remember in one of your posts all of us had a lovely discussion about 'The Red' colour in RaYa's life..all of us waited  for it so long but it's worth waiting.I remember the discussion you, Avi & Varsha had about 'The colour blue'...it was so articulate.☺️
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Lovely post Maris. 'The Colours of life' ..they applied red colour which was looking so lovely on their faces.'Red' the colour of love, passion very symbolic to the 'RaYa's new found feelings for each other & their new beginning. Their beaming faces & 'the blissful hug'  said it all. 😳

I remember in one of your posts all of us had a lovely discussion about 'The Red' colour in RaYa's life..all of us waited  for it so long but it's worth waiting.I remember the discussion you, Avi & Varsha had about 'The colour blue'...it was so articulate.☺️

Thanks Saniya.😳.

Yes the last scene of Thusday was lovely, the applying of colors followed by the hug.. Very enjoyable..

Wow ! Indeed you have a great memory. Yes we were generally discussing about which colors will suit Raya and agreed that red would be the best, as it indictes a strong emotions and deeper love between each other..

We were saying that Sakshi  looked fantastic in white and black saree and then assigning colors to various characters.
Green for Niharika,
Brown for mama etc etc...Yep it was very long time back and enjoyable discussion..
maris08 thumbnail
Thanks GhaiπŸ˜ƒ