Wow!! Soo beautiful!! The arhi stuff is fabulous!❤️
 And the icon avi turned out really well, you shud make some more such ones😳

And the asr stuff, uff, DEAD🤪 Gorgeous update!😊
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Preview 

Lots more of similar merges comin' up :D 

I know i have replies pending, i promise i'll try my best to do them before my next update :D 

-Savy
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye BaShti😍 whoop whoop can't wait to see em<3 already using the preview one =D x
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
savy!! gorgeous update..

i looove the small icon avi -- the coloring is sooo perfecttt <3
and the preview is really beautiful :D

-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg savy the update on friday's epi and this one on BaShti is mindblowing.
have i told you how much i have fallen in love with your works...okay telling it another time...
i love your creations savy because of which i fell in love with my fav couples once again...

and BaShti is just out of the world...i have seen so many merged vm's on them but this gif is out of the world and so breathtaking and its just the preview...ahhh😍

now coming on my first love...ARHI..oh my my i am so in love with this one...

and the colouring here is mindblowing...👍🏼

i am so in love with arnie baby's this reaction...and you brought that perfectly...

and the updates on klaus and caroline is breathtaking...even though i am not a TVD fan but i love these two...

totally in love with your creations savy...do pm me whenever you update😊

SavyDobrev thumbnail
@ArnavandKhushi you made my day :D There are LOADS more of Barun-Drashti stuff in the upcoming update but thank you for taking your time and letting me know your feedback <3 It honestly means alot to me .Whenever i lack motivation i keep reading these comments so THANK YOU 
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArShiGurTiKaSh

@ArnavandKhushi you made my day :D There are LOADS more of Barun-Drashti stuff in the upcoming update but thank you for taking your time and letting me know your feedback <3 It honestly means alot to me .Whenever i lack motivation i keep reading these comments so THANK YOU 

savy you can call me sanju as sanjana is maa real name and writing arnavandkhushi is pretty long😆

and you shouldnt lack motivation dear cause you make great stuff and i am in love with the BaShti one so much...ahhh

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Sanju it is then :P Sorry about that but *sigh* Im so excited for DD's new show and I love Barun & Drashti which is why i went nuts making BSDD stuff and again, thank you so so so freaking much ! You don't even know how happy that makes me. 
SavyDobrev thumbnail

@Smritz Thank you sweetheart <3 :D So glad you like my stuff :D 

@Pinky you liked the text :O I always get scared about my text's in my stuff :P My hindi is terrible

@Aisha Well his trips here got cancelled SO many times :( IIFA/TIFF for Mausam and DBH and so many other times so i kinda lost hope :P but i hope he comes this time atleast *fingers crossed* and your stuff is under-construction. Im not posting it yet coz im doing a BIG shahid update :P Its prolly gonna be up after 2 more updates :D 

@Pisces25 thank you <3 

@Sadfyyy you never fail to make me smile, why are you so cute? WHY? 

@Priya I miss DD tooo :( I kinda hope her new show is really good so that i can gif my heart out :P 

@Minu you made my life worth living for :P Just saying :P Making your request was an honor :D 
@Aishu I suck at PMs oh god i need to fix that 😆

@Nikita lol :P I do the same thing, i lurk around I-F instead of studying :P but thank you for liking my stuff <3 

@Komz Komz !!!! Im so sorry, I'll make sure you get those PMs on time <3 :D I missed you <3 

@Everyone Thank you from the deepest bottom of my heart

Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 12 years ago
SavyDobrev thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jen-

Oh gosh Savy, youre brilliant ❤️ Maaan I miss all of those scenes so f**king much. Like that was the IPKKND I fell in LOVE with! That spark, that intensity, that passion ajfshakghda  its alll GONE. Its just stupid now. You know what, that woh lamhe avi is so relating to the fans thoughts more than anyone else! Seriously, woh lamhe, woh yaadein KOI bhi nahi jaanein except for the fans. I want to go sing that to the freaking creatives. OMG the price tag scene brings  so many memories argggh im so mad, why is this show turning into one of those comedy SABtv shows at which my dad laughs like a banshee too. No. Just. No. I always make you & your gallery a bakra of my spasms eh =P Sorry re =$ Anyways youre so amazing at this stuff & I hope that we can finally get some new scenes that are actually meaningful! BTW your last update SK dance wala siggy made me pregnant |= HOW HAWT IS HE.  Loved it <3 

JEN <3 I love your rants okay? So keep them coming also, tell me about it ! I miss the spark and the intensity and everything :( I just keep imagining stuff in my head and i keep fainting :P 
and you love Shahid too? *thud* The man is gorgeous 
I'd honestly cry if i ever see Arnav Khushi get ruined, they have so much potential as characters but no -_- CVs fudge up everything :(