March 15th WU! *Brahma gets electric shock!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't help but think the same things are going to happen now that Aditya has decided to look after BJ. BJ will expose himself to Priya she will tell Adi he won't believe her again and this time neither will Dev is that why they brought Adiya back togther again?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shwty

I can't help but think the same things are going to happen now that Aditya has decided to look after BJ. BJ will expose himself to Priya she will tell Adi he won't believe her again and this time neither will Dev is that why they brought Adiya back togther again?

^I really wouldn't be surprised. But that would be a nightmare for the viewers to have to sit through -_-
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update, Naina.

What the Eff?  It was tough for me to even finish reading the update (props to Naina, for doing a great update nevertheless), I feel for those who are watching.

I don't care if Devyani is faking all this, it's still so damn annoying.  Still the "image" of the good Indian wife is maintained.  And if she's faking this, it doesn't matter because once it's revealed she's faking it--it will also be revealed for sure that Brahma is faking it.  How convenient.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina.

How long will Brahmas madness go on for and along with it we have to endure Devyani being the perfect wife.

FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwty

I dont think the CVs will go this way again. Brahma may let on to Priya that he's not mad but Aditya will believe her this time, he has to. And its time for Aditya to prove himself to Priya that she can trust him. I'm thinking thats the reason for the rushed reunion.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Thank you for the great update, Naina.

What the Eff?  It was tough for me to even finish reading the update (props to Naina, for doing a great update nevertheless), I feel for those who are watching.

I don't care if Devyani is faking all this, it's still so damn annoying.  Still the "image" of the good Indian wife is maintained.  And if she's faking this, it doesn't matter because once it's revealed she's faking it--it will also be revealed for sure that Brahma is faking it.  How convenient.

I dont thing Devayni is faking it, Brahma is though.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

I dont thing Devayni is faking it, Brahma is though.

Which makes it even worse.  ðŸ¤¢
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Which makes it even worse.  ðŸ¤¢

Exactly  🤢  I hope this ends soon.
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mucho Thanks Naina for the update! 

Like Arshie I had hard time finishing reading the update...No fun seeing BJ acting as a child...Of course he is faking it...and so is Devyani if cvs eventually decide to reveal that as a twist...With that presumption, all other characters like SJ, Adi, Priya are sidelined and won't have much to contribute to the story and justice to BJ..sigh...annoying and boring as hell...

As much as UT makes sense with her assessment  of BJ's behavior being fake I can't stand her being meddlesome when BJ and Devyani are together..It is almost like she feels Devyani is the other woman and she is the wifey!