naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi murmur " hum ko sab na maaf kar daiya hum ko yeh kab maaf kara ga "

Arnav open his eyes he look out of the french door but couldnot see her he was about to sat when he felt some thing stopping him to get up he removed the blanket she was resting her head on his chest and holding him tight not letting him move

Khushi: jiji yeh tumahara dil itna taaz kyun chal raha ha ,bilkul meri tarah jab woh laad governor mere saath hota ha . opps laad governor nahi Arnav Singh Raizada , mera pati .

Arnav: just smiled and he lay back as he wanted to hear her bak bak . he recollected she had taken drink and she was out of control so he hug  her tight in his arms and made her sleep next to him before she start doing any mischievousness or get her self hurt . she was so comfortably sleeping in his arms as if it was made for her .

Khushi: yeh dhak dhak

Arnav: smiled as he knew last night she has said jab aap hamara karab aata ha tou hamrai dil ka dharkan taaz hojati ha . he just hold her tight

Khushi: jiji haath hato hum ko gudgudi ho raho ha ( jiji move your hand i am having tickle)

Arnav: slide his hand more close to her abdomen

Khushi open her eyes she look at the broad chest  and then strong arms ,she got scared and closed her eyes "DM yeh hum kahan ha" she try to recollected "anjali ji na hum ko woh glass diya  hum" she look up and saw sleeping Arnav face "yeh" she try to move his hand off her waist but he hold it more tight  he turn and placed his leg on her so she could not move ,she just held her breath" kal kya huwa"

Arnav: sab kuch

Khushi look at him he was asleep "suna bola kya huwa "

Arnav: everyone forgive you so i too he smirk aur sub kuch hogaya 

Khushi :she look at her self she was wearing his shirt "yeh "

Arnav: kya ha khushi sari raat tang kiya ha aur ab sona nahi da rahi ho..he placed his head on her shoulder she could feel his breath on her neck and face   he intentionally touch his lips next to her jaw line "why your heart beat is so fast dhak dhak"

Khushi: woh she move her head away Arnav ji

Arnav: call me Arnav like last night

Khushi : look at him he didnot open his eyes pull her more close  ,she just push him away and try to step out of bed

Arnav not that fast khushi kumari gupta Singh Raizada let me he open his eyes he look at her she was holding her breath and her eyes was shedding tears "what"

Khushi:please hum ko jana da please her shivering hands try to push him

Arnav: moved away at once 

Khushi just ran to wash room

Arnav: pagal

Khushi in washroom "sub kuch hogaya " she look at her self  she wipe her tears and peep out he was still lying like lazy she walk and taken out her dress 

Arnav look at her "dont change you are looking cute in this"

Khushi; look at him he smirk "hum aap ko chora ga nahi suna aap na "

Arnav: smiled oh so what you are my wife ?

Khushi: look at him she picked up the pillow "i will tell you" she starting hitting him

Arnav: khushi behave

Khushi why i behave ?why you didnt when i was drank  ?

Arnav: why what i did he just sat ?stretched his arms

Khushi: i by mistake drank and you took the advantage of my condition she started hitting him hard

Arnav jump out of bed and ran to pool side and closed the french door "khushi now we cannot do anything" he wanted to tell her nothing happen but he was loving her anger 

Khushi open the door darpook

Arnav sorry 

Khushi: Laad Governor kuch huwa na tou sub aap wajhe se  hoga 

Arnav: smirk ok deal

Khushi throw the pillow as someone knock at the door  she walk to wash room as she was not in condition to  open the door she just walk to washroom 

Arnav just open door he didnot cared that the pillow feather were scattered all around in room

Anjali chota yeh aap ka  she taken out one from his hairs 

Arnav: took it from her hand " woh khushi zara ghusa mein ha " he looked at shyam

Anjali with open mouth look at him" aap ka samna koi aur ghusa mein ho"

Arnav: di why you came tell me that quickly before she comes out and..he smirk 

Anjali: we are planning to have brunch today as everyone woke up late so you both too join us 

Arnav: sure we are coming in 20 mins  see you he closed the door...jiju now i will see..

Khushi peep out as she heard him closing door 

Arnav:wait for me we will go down together

Khushi : i am going 

Arnav hold her hand "go di will ask you why feather in the room then you reply her questions as she found few in my hairs too"he smirk and walk in

Khushi laad governor  she started imagining  "if it really happens then ?and if i get preg his baby will be junior LG " she was talking so loud that he could hear her in shower 

Arnav: smirk "at least now she will not tease me "

Khushi:was playing with her kangan. "hum do do LG ko kaise sambahala ga  " 

Arnav came out he saw her smiling 

Khushi: " kitna cute hoga will be naughty like Arnav ji  no no Arnav , mama ji told me he was very naughty in his childhood ,wasie abhi bhi ha ,hum ko tou haar waqt tang karta ha what the what the kar ka  uff khushi tum kitna khwab dekhti ho,per yeh khwab to sach hoga "her eyes were closed 

Arnav just in shocked listen her self talk "she has gone to far"he felt bad .

Khushi: jump in joy i said holi ka din sub thek hojai ga so hogaya . she look at him he was standing staring at her "oh"

Arnav: just fixed his hairs 'lets go "as now he was really guilty he has shown her dreams.she walk in front of him with smile " if it does not happen it has to as i cannot break her this dream ,even i have to kill my self i cannot break her this dream"he walk behind her with a self thought

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
is it bad? Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Qwertyui thumbnail
👏aww sweet story good job 👏

annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Do Do  LG KO sambhalna ...🤣 .LOVED IT...
myths_vaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is really nice. Continue pl.
cyndu thumbnail
naddiya it is very good!! great job... i loved it!!
ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post tfs cute photos
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Are you kidding?
Such a warm and cute story..
Two LGs...😍
zafi thumbnail
Awesome os.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️