WU - 13.03.2012 - Vishwas refuses to marry

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And so dont get disappointed seeing me ...I have only come because Gohem is having her exams and she cant update...So me here to mumble jumble😛

So we start with where we had left it yesterday...With Aishwarya trying to hit Megha (May your cauliflower nose burst open and all our dirt flow and hit your mom on your face, you good for nothing girl😡)...When Aaji comes and holds her hand and tells Aishwarya (I am going to find her a name..she is so not worth this name🤢 how does Chudail no.1 sound?😛) that she (aaji) is not a Ghulam and she will not tolerate anyone hitting Megha...

The Chudail  no. 1(Aishwarya) tells her that she will show what she can do (nothing...absolutely useless pathetic that you are ,,,you can do nothing🤢)...She calls for her mom and the badi Dayan (Nupur) along with the two chudails (Komal and Jui) comes in and asks what is wrong...The Chudail no .1  complains that Megha was touching costly things in their house...The badi Daayan gets angry and looks at Aaji and Megha...Megha says that she had just come to remove her shoes and Aaji goes on to tell the badi Dayan about the Chudail no.1's frustration being caught redhanded in the Vikas Chapter...when the Chudail no.1 interrupts and says that she is lying...the Badi daayan who is the progenitor of the three chudails gets the drift and tells Aaji to go into the kitchen with Megha...the Chudail no. 1 gets angry and stomps her way to her room...

Megha is crying in the kitchen when Aaji tells her to stop crying and forget everything ( I love Aaji in this...she is so matter O fact and taking everything in stride, instead of being overly dramatic and crying along with Megha )...Megha asks her why the Chudail tai (aka Chudail no ,1 ) told her that she will look ugly when she grows up? Aaji tells her that anybody saying anything wont change her life...and that in this whole thing Megha is not at fault..the entire dispute is between the Dayan and Chudail no.1 and they can sort it out...

On the other side...Maami, the big Drumroll🤢 and nikamma Shree are again on their lovey dovey acts and both again plan on extracting more rent from Aaji and also depriving Aaji out of her one another possession being Megha's mom's Mangalsutra (Argghhh!!! this is too much...Somebody needs to put these both on fire and douse it with oil🤢)

Back to Bapat house, The Dayan tells her daughters to accumulate in her room and close the doors...she shows the three chudail Daughters of her how they used to live in poverty in their old house...The chudails are shocked to learn that the whole wealth and house belong to Vishwas and not to them (yes...now you get it..you are just parasites..who are slowly eating away his life..nothing else ) ...The Dayan tells them that in order to retain these riches..they should be united and ensure that Vishwas should not marry anyone...least of Shalini..who might throw them out in a day (somebody should do that very soon you Parasitical Chudails😡)

The three Chudails ensure their co-operation to Daayan and plan together,...

Vishwas is climbing down the stairs when the whole clan start their nautanki and Chudail 2 and 3 (Komal and Jui) are pretending to be happy with Vishwas's marriage and Chudail no.1 is crying...Vishwas comes there and asks what is wrong but the badi Dayan shoos them off...Vishwas persists on knowing what is wrong...So the badi Dayan after doing a lot of nautanki tells him that The Chudail no.1 is upset because Vishwas is getting married to Shalini and she is yet to be married...Vishwas says that he has no plans to get married to Shalini and that he will not marry anyone till Chudail no.1 gets married (I tell you, Vishwas..you are too good..and as your mother said...it is not good for you...)

He goes out and his mom enters the house ...he goes to her and tells her that she better not do anything to get him married to Shalini and walks off...His mother gets upset and wonders how did he know that his and Shalini's marriage talks were going on??

They show the badi Dayan in the background smiling like the cat got the milk😡
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago