chris06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the best part of today's episode was when Priya said "mein Bansi Kaka ko bhej rahi hu" to clean up the candle mess.🤣...bechara Gollu was terrified🤣...loved how she did her hair 👏...Ram is probably cleaning the room that's why his late to go downstairs hehehehe...akir 1000 candles ke wax jo saf karna hai 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chris06 thumbnail
 the best part of today's episode was when Priya said "mein Bansi kaka ko bhej rahi hu" to clean the candle wax 🤣...bechara Gollu was terrified🤣...loved the way Priya did her hair whie saying that 👏...Ram bechara saf kar raha ho all the wax made by the 1000 candles that he lit  and thinking yaar mein kal raat ko kya soch ke itni saari candles jaala di😲...I guess that's why his late coming down or else he is sooo 😳  that he can't come out of the room lol lol  

oh and on a side note Priya should play this song in the room:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0jShPtrIlo bahahahaha bechara gollu lol
Edited by chris06 - 12 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
.Ram bechara saf kar raha ho all the wax made by the 1000 candles that he lit  and thinking yaar mein kal raat ko kya soch ke itni saari candles jaala di😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is my most favorite comment from yesterday's show... 
chris06 thumbnail
oops looks like this post was posted twice...MOD please close this topic...sorry

chris06 thumbnail
I just loved Gollu's awkwardness in the morning...totally his character and the line would totally suit him lol...am glad you like it :)
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also loved cute golu...& boldy priya...he was so cute...priya is teasing him ..it was lovely...