mahi ishu and sahil

karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Are the viewers here in favour of mahi and sahil
or ishu and sahil

i used to watch this drama and then stopped watching
then all of a sudden i swtich to imagine and the girls have grown up.
So i have no idea whats happend to the parents etc.
what happend to their acting careers?

anyway mahi is so sweet
i wished sahil would realise her importance
Feel really sorry for her,
And i cant believe sahil how he'd play around with her,
Has he nt yet started falling for mahi?

what is ishu up to?
why didnt she marry him if she liked him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't watch it dedicatedly so I don't know for sure

but Sahil's grandma got Mahi's rishta even though she knew Ishu and Sahil were a jodi, but Ishu thought the rishta was for her, and Sahil thought he was gonna be engaged to Ishu for the longest time, (till the morning before the engagement) Ishu and Sahil wanted to marry, but Ishu found out if she married him he wouldnt get the property, so they decided Sahil should marry Mahi, get the property and than divorce :) thats all I know
karankittu thumbnail
OMG divorce!. :\! thats so mean!.
starfire15789 thumbnail
yes this plan was made by Ishu so that she did not want to lose Sahil money so finally Sahil agreed to marry mahi for ishu's sake and now he is cheating her with her sister as if marriage doesnot happen 😡but i think now he started liking mahi and feeling some guilt also brabel think that ishu loves him as she thought he is sahil and told him that she loved him . I think upcoming track ishu may marry brabel when she found that sahil loves mahil but i can not tell for sure😲
Edited by starfire15789 - 12 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Yeh i thought that too from last episode.
And why is Sahil stupid. I hate how he is with ishu yeh so true he doesnt care that hes married to mahi! Annoying. Feel sorry for Mahi.
what happend to the acting?
And what happend to mahi and ishus fathers?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm getting the feeling that after everything is exposed and everyone knows, Mahi will, as usual, want to exit this marriage, and either Prabhal will want her, or the family will try to mend things w/ her by offering Prabhal, who seems to like her a lot, albeit as a respectful bhabi.  That way, Mahi will get a decent guy, despite having first married the wrong one.  Ishil will marry, but Sahil will no longer be respected in the family, and that will result in a rough marriage for Ishu.

Just wonder how long it's gonna take.  Hope that they don't have Ishu making her next step as herself marrying Prabhal, and then she and Sahil cheating w/ each other 🤢
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I think that Sahil will end up falling for Mahi...as is evident in the recent episodes and start feeling guilty about cheating her over Ishita..!!..Ishu will realise this and will marry Prabal who thinks that she likes him due to some mis-understanding to get Sahil back by making him jealous or something as that will easier if they are in the same house..!!
karankittu thumbnail
i dont know!  :| im hating ishu! why is she always against mahi for!
orchids9 thumbnail
😃
Edited by orchids9 - 12 years ago