Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

cant wait to watch next week's episodes...hope i dont miss any of them as i am going on a vacation actually having a surgery,,,πŸ˜•

Gulmohar  ki  JAY😊

Gulmohar  ki  JAY 😊

sumeet_here thumbnail
agreed....very nice week.....all those 'feel good momentz"😊....i m lukin 4ward 2 see more frum nanduπŸ˜†
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi All,

I wonder how Jessica is going to deal with Aryan???  I have to see how she makes his life hell.

I hope T&D makes that really intersting.

I also want to see how the Jessica makes her transition from the runway to the financials.  I mean she has to clear her name, and in order for her to do that she has to get into the finances and books of GM.  She can't prove that Malika was responsible for the "fraudliant activites" around the bank accounts with her being so involved in the front end operations of GM.

I also believe Armaan wont allow any one to take over Jassi's role, so how will Jessica prove her self and get to the top?

This is why i truly understand now that Jassi would have been better off coming in as the CEO rather than a model.  But then ofcourse she would run into a whole bunch of other issues.

The way the story unfolds now should be very interesting.....I hope. 

thanks

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree the episodes this week had a lot of momentum as compared to the previous one. T&D made up the lost time where the launch of Jessica Bedi took the whole week!!!!

Emaa thumbnail
i agree with u alllll

i hope it stays this way..until jessica and armaan fully start to trust eachother...

but i sure do feell armaaaan allready knows the whole truth...koi pehchane na pehchane...i am sure he knows she is jessi...

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emaa

i agree with u alllll

i hope it stays this way..until jessica and armaan fully start to trust eachother...

but i sure do feell armaaaan allready knows the whole truth...koi pehchane na pehchane...i am sure he knows she is jessi...

I thought about that...but as someone said in a previous post "his antaratma" has me think otherwise.  I hope some can dispute me on this! πŸ˜›
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ill agree that it was sweet episodes ful of armaan and jassi
sukh thumbnail

wow.  its geeting more intersting.

can,t wait.

πŸ˜‰

SPECIAL thumbnail

i liked this week, but there should have been more purab πŸ˜›