Swaron OS-This is madness Swayam...

Blessedfool thumbnail
Well,this is my first OS ...I feel very silly to be writing this stupid piece of work but I cant stop myself from posting this.

Swayam placed the leather covered dairy on his table which Sharon had left in rehearsal hall after briefing him about the upcoming event. Swayam wondered if he would be having asleep tonight with Sharon's belonging in his room.Though he had stored all the little things which sharon has left with him unknowingly but this was something different and something more."May be these bunch of papers know Sharon more than me",thought Swayam.It was 8:30 in the night when Swayam's maid called him for dinner.He jerked in disbelief that all he had been doing since last two hours was to stare at the dairy.Finally after having his dinner he zeroed on what to be done with the dairy."What possibly is a person supposed to do when you have someone's dairy,it's to be read",thought Swayam smiling a little.Swayam gently opened the dairy where a black fountain pen was kept open.

Swayam held the pen in his hand and thought,"I always thought she liked ballpoint pens and black color was expected".Swayam finally put the pen aside excitedly wondering what are all those things he would knowing about Sharon that he hadn't known.He starts following the words written in that day's page which read:

Why on earth do these after shave lotions of men have to smell so good? I couldn't stop myself from secretly enjoying the fragrance of dad's after shave lotion.How would it be if I just sprinkle it a little before leaving for college ???? The morons in the college ...would they laugh at me ??? Who cares as long as I like it.But its not as good as what Swayam had gifted ...that perfume ..its fragrance ..awww !!!

Swayam wore a smile thinking atleast once she thought about him today.He closed the dairy thinking he already has crossed his limits by reading today's feelings rather secrets of Sharon.He walked from his writing table where he sat and placed her dairy in an old suitcase in which he usually stores all "his" Sharon's belongings.He glanced at all those things he had collected over months.A small crystal which struck when Sharon was trying to free herself from him on the day when he confessed that she was special for him.That rose which Sharon thought he would be giving to her on rose day but placed it in a glass of water only to see her cute expressions."Even a thought of hers on a particular thing ...that would make it precious for me",thought Swayam.The chocolate wrapper which Sharon had lied about in rehearsal hall that day.The receipt of the payment for repair of the watch.That scrapbook which was full with Sharon's photos.All those photos of her which didn't find place in his scrapbook.The blindfold which covered Sharon's beautiful eyes.That blanket which Sharon touched while covering him.These are those little and few things which he stored rather collected.Just when he was admiring all these special things he heard a knock on his door.Swayam walked to the door unlocked it and walked back to the old suitcase thinking it might be his maid who brings a glass of milk without noticing who stood in front of him.Before he could give instructions to his maid as he does he heard a familiar voice.

"You should have informed me about having my dairy", said she.Swayam turned around to face the person who spoke."Woh...yeah bas abhi phone karne hi wala tha",said Swayam.Swayam swiftly walked over to his bed and took her dairy from that old suitcase.Sharon couldn't concentrate on anything.Only she knows how fast she ran to his room to prevent the embarrassment she might have to face once Swayam reads what she has written about him yesterday.It was about the conversation they had in the famous abandoned staircase.She remembered what kind of emotions she went through when she wrote those few words.She could feel her hands trembling even thinking about previous night when she actually gathered courage to write those few words of acceptance."Mein jaanthi hoon tum mujhe sab se zyada samajthe ho...sabse zyada meri care karthe ho...I've finally accepted that you care about me...and ...and I care about the care you show me", she closed her eyes remembering what she wrote yesterday.Swayam handed over her dairy and smiled slightly.Sharon slowly taking her dairy asked"I hope tumne kuch pada toh nai".Swayam didn't expect this question from her but answered,"woh aaj jo...tumne woh tumhare dad ke after shave lotion ke baare mein likha I read it".Sharon was relieved that he atleast did not go further.

Sharon was carefully observing Swayam's room and then found the old suitcase.Sharon asked him slowly" woh ..woh kya hain" walking to his bed.Swayam tried blocking Sharon's way but he couldn't stop her.Sharon finally saw all the things she has once used being stored as if it were antique.She was lost.She had no words how to start off talking about it.She finally asked him"ye sab kya hai".Swayam replied" woh maine sab collect karke rake hai".Before Sharon could react to him Swayam said,"ye mere hai ...I own them..." .Hearing this Sharon ran out of the room and drove back home without uttering a word.Swayam thought,"If not you ...I own your things...they all are mine".Sharon reached her home stormed into her room and again started writing her dairy.

"Is this care??? I suppose not. This is madness,Swayam",she wrote and closed her dairy.

Edited by sravani.gunturi - 12 years ago

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was a superb Os.continue writing and pm me on ur updates

Sree... thumbnail
This is beautifulll...I really loved it and do PM if you continue or write more...
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww. He noticed the colour and the type of pen she used! Uber cute. Do write more and pm on the updates please :)
This was just too beautiful!! 👏 😍Would u like to continue it.plz? 😳
The007Shivani thumbnail
Amazing n next time u write be sure to pm me plzzz
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVED IT>>>ITS AWESOME>>>U HAVE TO WRITE MORE>>>>..i loved the part where he goes like its mine...loved it...=D...continue writng n do pm me
Blessedfool thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaju

it was a superb Os.continue writing and pm me on ur updates

Thanks a lot 😃 I;m glad you liked it :) :)
Blessedfool thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron95

This is beautifulll...I really loved it and do PM if you continue or write more...

Thanks 😃 ...
Blessedfool thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3fication

Aww. He noticed the colour and the type of pen she used! Uber cute. Do write more and pm on the updates please :)

I'm on cloud 9 ...you noticed those little things :) ...I hated to write it thinking it would sound silly