Emergency Fan Reassurance PG -7

Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

~ FAVORITE MOMENTS ~

Okay I normally don't do episode analysis's but I ADORED today's episode. The acting, the script everything was beyond perfect.

Starting off '

The Anjali-Snakewa scene:

I have always thought Anjali knew about Snakewa's proclivities but today just sealed the deal for me. The way she subtlety brings up Arnav and Khushi's wedding AND how that is exactly what she and Nani wanted was the epitome of tact. But then what sealed the deal for me was when she goes ' "Aaj Khushiji ki pehli Holi hain." There is NOWAY the omission of Payal's name was not deliberate here.

Anjali is confirming her suspicions one at a time a theory that consolidates itself when we come to the Anjali-Snakewa-Khushi scene.

The Khushi-sleep-talking-Arnav scene-  

Okay this was just the epitome of cute. The way Khushi starts mumbling in her sleep and Arnav so attuned to her/ so used to silence wakes up with a trademark 'what the- was just too perfect!!

And instead of a grimace he is fighting to hold back a smile. (Kudos Barun Sobti for pulling that scene off with such natural effortlessness) Arnie baby watches her half-asleep unable to believe what he's seeing, half wondering if this wonderfully artless creature could be anymore lovable. And KKGSR is lovable indeed, the way she pops up from bed is more reminiscent of an excited kid than a cold calculative home-wrecker'.with her natural innocence and guileless doe-eyes even ASR won't be able to keep up his tough facade for very long.

The Khushi-talking to herself-Arnav scene

Okay admit it, your heart went bump when Arnav in his sleep heavy voice asked who she was talking to. And OH DEAR LORD, Khushi's impertinent answer. And then of course Arnav's confused she-really-is insane -look coupled  with her saccharine sweet  "Bachpanse aapko pata nahi tha kya?"

EPIC!

ASR you so just got owned!!πŸ˜†

The Khushi-Arnav- getting out of bed scene:

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ' if that long outrageous name is what has given you back your spunk and a bit of ASR wit to go with it I solemnly swear not to complain about it anymore!!

"I took me a while to pick color's for everyone else'but not for you'."

^ Notice the deliberate buildup^

"'would you like to know which color?"

^Build-up and pure wicked humor^

Arnav of course couldn't deign to ask what color. Puh-leez he's ASR people'but 'that doesn't mean he doesn't want to know'..

>INSERT EYEBROW QUIRK<

"Black."

"What the?!"

So basically, ASR aka our Arnie baby just got OWNED'again'.KKGSR is on a ROLL!!!

Nani- -Khushi scene

Okay so this is the one Bengali word I have never in my entire life been able to translate but I'll try to explain it

"OBHIMAN"

'today when Nani gave KKG her curt nod it wasn't a cruel or heartless terseness'but more of a I-can't-believe-YOU-would-hurt-me-I- get- to-be-mad-at 'you-for this curtness'This rightful sense of I get to be mad at you was more touching than any amount of ranting'we're starting to soften up towards Naniji again'.plus the little scene with Khushi trying to talk to Naniji via Laxshmiji was definitely not lost on up'very very cute'it shows how much Nani really does care and we get to see more of the stubborn, I-walk-the-world-my-way Khushi we've been missing.

The Matka- Arnav-Khushi scene

Like this wouldn't make it on the list'this was such a stroke of brilliance on part of the CV's it makes me want to kiss them.

Okay so, first of all we have Khushi's cute little monologues showing us her old-self again, which was such a treat but the coins falling and her fishing for them under the bed, while Arnav walked in, with a pair of very nice sneakers I might add, and steps on the matka pieces.

For a moment the look on his face was so cutely befuddled it was totally aww'but then you could see him look immediately around for Khushi as if he knew, if there was something nutty going on in his house she HAD to be behind it.

Notice how he associates her with all the deviations from normal in his usual pristine life'.She IS his Holi'

And then of course the eyebrow shoots up again, speaking volumes, 'Of course' it says.

>audience giggles madly<

And then here comes one of my favorite parts ' File in hand, eyebrow still quirked up, he goes down on one knee, and watches her, his following ' "Cuz'.you do have a tiny shred of shame left and don't want to come in front of me'"

MY MY MY!!

...Do I detect OPTIMISM Mr. Raizada??

Oh you poor thing'you just want to see the best in her and she gives you a blank look and says, "Assa kuch nahi hain." - with such absolute indignation you are left with a very adorable O-shaped pucker.

The Bed- Arnav-Khushi scene

*sigh*

As much as I would like to say bed-arnav-khushi, in such a different context, I'll settle for what the CV's gave us today 'still epically cute. Okay so Khushi after once again totally blowing off her hubby dearest dives under the bed to gather her precious sikkhas'but as the CV's well know our eyes by this time are firmly on our eye-candy Arnie baby, who is watching her first with a ' she is totally and utterly hopeless- slight shake of his head, only to act with his lightning quick reflexes and block the

*cough* fatal *cough* bump on the head, his wifey was about to garner.

And then of course he has to yell at her for putting herself in harm's way, a bit of a drama queen our Arnie boy when it comes to his wifey getting hurt, even just prospectively, must be the Raizada gene's, remember Anjali-pativrata-Raizada-Jha.

Hand on Head- Arnav-Khushi scene

'Translations-

> Okay the look on Arnie's face<

How the hell am I supposed to hate her? How the hell am I supposed to be extracting revenge from her, when I can't even bring myself to stop saving her from herself?

>hand clench<

No dammit no!! I'm stronger than this!

>looks away<

I have to be stronger.

*dejected heart-broken sigh of millions of viewers*

>Khushi's Look<

Oh say something'oh god please let him say something.

>Arnav's look<

Why you. Of all the people in the world, why did you have to be the one?

Not acting anymore -Arnav-Khushi scene

All I'm going to say is  - excuses excuses.

>runs into scene and screams at the top of her lungs<

- LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!-

Loan -Arnav-Khushi scene

Okay this scene was just freaking adorable, 'Udhar chahiye.' The absolute demand in Khushi's voice and actions are precious, Arnie baby has landed himself with one of those sparkly birthday candles he one's that start up again the second you think you finally blew hard enough.

'Voh apki bhasha mein kya kahte hain'Loan"

"Loan?"

Do I sense an Echo in the room'or is my Arnie having sleepless nights with wifey by the poolside? That would explain the lack of mental functioning he's suffering through'or maybe it's just the frustration speaking'=P

"Business 'business khelna"- I love how the CV's have stayed true to the age gap between the leads, to Arnav, Khushi's antics make NO sense what-so-ever'to her'he's playing business-business'..

*facepalm*

Also Arnav's 'thank-you.''I cracked up at that , he looked and sounded like he was in Alice's wonderland and he'd just met a Chesire-Cat-Mad-Hatter- Hybrid.

HP-Khushi scene

"Hum toh yehi hain'aur Arnavji upar apni kamre mein kisi kam mein vest hongi."

*the long suffering sigh of a wife with a husband who works all day long and has no time for her*

DM-Khushi scene

Lol ' looks like our little KKG is learning to use as many excuses as her darling hubby does.

Anjali-Snakewa-Khushi scene

Not going to go through the whole scene but am I the only one who caught Anjali's smile of approval when Khushi tactfully backed out of being ranga-fied by Snakewa? Also major kudo's to our KKG for not needing a ASR intervention to get her out of Snakewas clutches'

...All in all...it leaves you with a huge grin on your face... at least it left me with one...πŸ˜†

Edited by Nmyra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She said it all!!!!!!!!!!!...
im still in a trance!!!!
Lord save the Queen...i mean bees which might die coz im gonna kill technology tonight.(do not use ur brains for this)

it was ENCHANTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like love with melancholy in the same frame...of purity in feelings with an obsessive passion...of confessions unsaid but realization so truly voiced.
Ufff!!!!
im to deadwa!!!
Edited by 18shabbo - 12 years ago
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED all the ArHi scenes today..
Even Nani, Payal, Anjali, Snakewa and HP! πŸ˜ƒEdited by rakrasirutsak - 12 years ago
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Great analysisπŸ‘πŸΌ...today's episode was just superb even snakewa was more bearable...there was a sense of happiness in whole episode
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it when she replied. 'Bachpan se, aapko patha nahii tha kya'  
IronyDied thumbnail
oh so true!! the moments were so perfect and adorable.. total hubby wify ones! it looks like that after all the negative things the have accepted each others presence in their lives! its an unusual relation but still it has something fabulous.. the way she said black color for him and ran away knowing that he will try to catch her! πŸ˜† that was the limit of adorable acts! 😳 tom and jerry i tell you! Arnav for sure gonna have a entertainment full life with a wife like Khushi! everything was perfect and beautifully executed! now even i feel something fishy about Anjali and Shyam πŸ€” well whatever i am just drooling over today's epi 😳 coming week is going to be fabulous for sure 😳
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Edited on 20th March:

Last week I was completely in Arhi stupor. Couldn't make make sense of anything that didn't have the names of Arnav-Khushi or IPK in the them so yeah that pretty much sums up my condition.

12th march was just the starting of an adorable,heart warming and the most beautiful scenes week of IPK 

Edited by pgm7 - 12 years ago
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very apt title, it was an epic moment!
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode!! Cutest one ever!!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great analysis i must say😊

i just loved todays epi very much...they were so adorable...😊

great episode...πŸ‘