World War- Part 2

apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello one and all!!!😊

The time has come....for one and all to prove who is the biggest fan of Amit Verma among us.

It is upto you to show your strength and to show how crazy you are about AV.

in order to prove how much you really really like AV, you will have to walk across fire......well, almost!!!

for I will be setting some tasks for you to prove your undying love for our one and only Vish aka AV. Finally I will declare the winner.....once you all have completed all the tasks I have set for you.

The road may seem tough and the task....uphill. But here is a little something that will keep reminding you of how worthwhile it is.....

All the best to all the participants!!!

Edited by apple14 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple14 thumbnail

Task 1:Describe Vish in not more than 3 sentences.

Well the first task is just a warm up session...but here also...I'm making it tough by limiting you to only 3 sentences.
We can go on writing pages after pages....but for this task...you will have to describe Vish in the best manner possible but only in 3 sentences.

RULES: 1)3 sentences only or you will be disqualified!

2)Only words, no pics allowed.

3)Read the question carefully. There is a difference between the actor and the character.

4)Judges decision is final.

5)Jusdging will be based on how aptly you have described Vish.

heyitsrupy thumbnail
Ok, me goes first...Describing Vish is exactly my cup of tea 😳 😳....Here go my 3 sentences:

Vish is a person who is unruffled, confident and supremely in command of all situations. He's a complete charmer who manages to endear himself to one and all. Above all, he's a person with a golden heart;someone to lean on in times of need, to seek moral support and assurance in any crisis.

Hmmm...dunno how I managed to restrict myself to 3 sentences...I need 3 pages actually 😆

Waiting to read other ppl's descriptions!!!

Rupy
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok me to go next

Vish is cute, smart, handsome and a true charmer. He can hadle any situation and can go to any extend for the betterment of HK.He is the most dependable person and the perfect guy to take home and introduce to parents 😳 .

Me tooo needed more lines yaar

And hh gr8 topic apple specially the tiltle 😉 hope this will awake the sleeping members of this forum
apple14 thumbnail

TASK 2: You have to spend one whole day with Amit Verma. 😊😳

What would you do. Give an hour by hour account of where all you will go, what you with say, what you will eat, sing etc etc! (Dont exceed more than 20 lines)

mitts thumbnail
ohhhhh Apple u cant imagine how I have been waiting for this moment to come 😳
mitts thumbnail
ok ok I will start

When I will meet him first I will ask him how on earth he managed to look so cute 😳 😳 😳 n I know he will be clueless about wat to say
Then we will go to marine drive its the best place to be there we will spend some time chatting n I will ask him about his future plans and projects
Then we will go to ccd its a cool place to be at We will have cold coffee with veg puff(my fav with coffe)
There I will tell him abou all his fans and the and the way we were heart broken when HK went off air
Then we will have pani puri at chowpati and the have juice(ohh god how much we will have 😆 )
And then I will ask him to give his id so that we can sent our mails to him and then we will depart 😭