OS- The Personal Assistant- Pt2 Pg 6

ashna27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

An OS written by Dilshy (Sweet Sweet Love) - gave me an idea :) so thankyou :) 

"Khushi I don't have time for breakfast, I have to get to work early today." Arnav tried to field his wife as she badgered him about eating.

"Oh Bhai, I have lined all the girls up for you, so they can come in one after the other. You ok to go back-to-back till about 3?" Akash enquired in all seriousness, "The first one is called Sonali and she has worked as a model before as well!"

"KYA? Lined up girls? Kya matlab aapka?" Khushi's eyes narrowed as she surveyed both Akash and Arnav.

"Oh nothing Khushi," he was about to tell her that he was interviewing for secretaries but the look on her face made him think twice, he was going to have some fun with his wife. Arnav looked up at her and smirked "Oh, I need a P.A. so I asked Akash to line up some girls for the job." And then he turned to Akash, his face shielded from Khushi and smiled, "Akash, did you make sure they were young and pretty, I need to keep up an appearance."

"PA? yeh PA kya hai?"

"Khushiji, who Personal Assistant. Bhai ko jobhi chotey motey kaam hai sambhalegi. You know typing karna, diary organise karna, chai, coffee, shopping. Bus humesha bhai ke saath rahegi aur sub zaroorate poori karegi." Akash caught on to what Arnav was trying to do, "aur haan bhai, most of them have had some past modelling experience. Should be fine. First one up is Sonali."

"sub zarooratey poori karegi ' yeh to mera kaam tha na? aur chai banana ke liye modelling experience ki kya zaroorat" khushi muttered under her breath,

"Yes Khushi, tumne kuch kaha?" Arnav heard her clearly, he gave her an amused smile,

"Nahi, nothing. Kuch bhi nahi. Sonali must be waiting. Aap jao."

Arnav walked off purposely without giving her a peck on the cheek as he normally did. Khushi fumed internally.  'fine, don't kiss me. Go kiss your sonali.' She muttered and tried to keep herself busy in the kitchen.

"Khushi, baar baar ghadi kyu dekh rahi hai?"

"kuch nahi Jiji. Bus woh'kuch nahi." She picked up her phone unconsciously and checked it for the hundredth time in the last hour,

"kisi phonecall ka intezaar hai kya?"

"nahi toh!" Khushi quickly put the phone down. She made an excuse and rushed off to her bedroom, leaving an amused Payal laughing behind her, "Pagli hai bilkul."

"Arnav Singh Raizada. Laad Governor kahi ka. Har rozz ab tak kam se kam char baar to phone kar chukka hota'aj woh kya PA ki chakkar mein phone karna bhool gaye hai?"

Khushi paced the bedroom. No, she was being ridiculous. He was just busy, so what if he didn't call her. And so what if he hired a young beautiful PA. He loved her. Yes. He loved her. She put her hand on her heart, calming herself and sat on the edge of the bed, picking up her embroidery.

"Sir, aap bohut tention mein lag rahe hai. Sub theek to hai na?" She sat on his desk facing him, her short skirt revealing endless legs that crossed over.

"Haan, woh thoda neck pain hai." Arnav lay back on his chair, not really looking at the beautiful tall girl propped up at the edge of his desk. She leaned forward, giving him a tantalising view of her cleavage, she had opened up the top two buttons of her shirt on purpose that morning.

"hum, madat kardete hai," Her long fingers pressed slowly and sensuously into his shoulders, her long lacquered red nails providing a deadly contrast against  his crisp white shirt. As she worked at the knots a low moan escaped from Arnav's throat. "mm'just there'aah"

"NAHI!!!!" Khushi woke up screaming from her dream. She looked at the clock by her bedside, "1.30pm" she must have fallen asleep whilst embroidering. She put aside the embroidery frame and picked up the glass of water on her bedside, still shaken from her nightmare.  This would not do, she had to do something. There was no way she could stand by and watch busty long legged witch take her husband away from her.

"DI, I need your help." She screamed down the hall. "jiji, aapki bhi! Jiju ko phone lagana zara!"

"Not bad Khushi! But kuch missing hai." Anjali rushed to her wardrobe and gave her a scrap of what looked like lace. Khushi held up her first pair of lacey pantyhose and walked off to the bathroom.

She looked herself in the mirror and had to admit was quite impressed. Khushi wore a black pencil skirt with a small bow at the back, a sheer black full sleeved blouse with a lacy black singlet underneath and lacey pantyhose. She picked out a pair of killer red Jimmy Choos.

"Di, waise maine aapko kabhi in kapdo mein dekhi nahi!" Khushi stepped out of the bathroom

"Oh, uss ghatiya admi se shaadi karne se pehle hum office jaya karte the. Aur humari London office mein kaam karti thi, so I still have a lot of the clothes. Ab mujhe fit nahi hoti" she smiled and admired Khushi and gave her a red and black Prada handbag.

"Theek lag rahi hu na?" Khushi fretted,

"Oh don't worry, I think Chotey ka hosh kho jayega tumhe dekh ker." Anjali handed her a pair of diamond studs, a classic Chanel logo design. Anjali looked at Khushi, her eyes misting over at memories of her yesteryears. She used to love fashion and always had the latest designer trends. She had given it all up for love. Happy to take the back seat lest her husband feel inadequate. A desire started forming in her heart. How she would love to live that life once again. Just once more. Khushi's voice jolted her back,

"Di, aap sabse ache hai." Khushi hugged her tight and kissed her and then rushed out the door.

"Whoa! Khus'I mean BHABHI???" Akash could not help but gape at his young sister-in-law. He had never seen her in this avatar!

"Jiju, meri interview kitne baje hai?"

So i am hoping to continute...if you like it :)
Edited by ashna27 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow...hahaha...Thank you so much Aashna ! You have superbly continued my story...and its cute and hilarious!Thank you...of course I dont mind the mention u may link it if u like tooEdited by Dilshy - 12 years ago
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE it!!! hahaha I can just imagine Arnav's reaction!!
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ASR will definitely be gobsmacked i can just imagine his reaction LOL khushi is just tooo adorable
you have to continue soon please can't wait to read the next part๐Ÿ˜‰
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How nice! Loved it, continue soon purty please, and pm me when you do!
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JIMMY CHOOS! Winning.

Also, please continue, lol. (Also, give Anjali a "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"- esque happy ending.) ๐Ÿ˜‰
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aww AWESOME!!
Cont ASAP
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya..continue soon loved it
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Please xontinue its really amazing lovely update please please update next part
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was super-awesome! Khushi getting back at Arnav on his own terms! Loved it! please continue?!