Gumraah... Epi.2 Feedbacks + Schelude added pg2

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey frnds... Our long wait is finally over ...Karans  New Documentry Show Based on Youth Related Crimes has aired its first epi.   today...  11th March 2012...(channel V) @7pm...   So this is the exclusive  place where we can discuss all stuff related to the show..  So Kundrains & KMHians lets  welcome Our Sadu Punji πŸ˜†( Mr.Serious Kundra )  back on small screen after ages πŸ₯³
Soo frnds keep watching karan playing the perfect host ... Plus dont dare to miss a  single  epi...
LIVE Channel V ..Keep Watching ...

EXCLUSIVE PROMOS ... (Suspense over finally.. Promo featuring karan is out.. update pg.2)

Edited by sweetbarbie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Attention P'Faujis😊.. time to buzz .. Post ur reactions on seeing karan back on tele. after ages.. (episode 1) here.. plus i will post the repeate telecasts schelude asap.. Cheers!

Keep watching Channel V LIVE...

sweetbarbie thumbnail

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Welcome Back Karan..

πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Epi.1 (My Reaction)πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey ppl those who hv watched the epi. will surely agree with me ...  Aaj teh banta hai.. KING K di shaan vakhri.. πŸ˜‰He  deserve all the applauses fr taking a bold & unique step in the form of gumrah... He played the perfect host.. Presention style .. & nt to frget the Sadu Punji expressionsπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜  after ages...hehehe..drooling over..bang on! Bt the bst part was dat my young sis(teen) saw it as she was getting to see karan .. So Mission Sucessful...msg gone across...πŸ‘πŸΌ   Clever choice by Vikas Gupta πŸ˜‰Must say gumrah is the bst way to potray youth with dignity ... Superb job.. Super Proud of our KING K ... Nose held high...hehehe..

NOTE-  Karans up8 on fb..   while watching 'please keep ur minds open!' πŸ˜‰

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At d vry begining,i love d name of d show. It surely carryng d cntent of d show.
2nd,takng a deep breath,watchng karan in tv screen aftr so many days,i cnt stp droling ovr him. He was luking so hot,handsm n vry vry cool as a hot. He was really feelng d story n it was lyk m watchng d story through his heart n mind.
Story was really touchy,dps mms scandl dat crackd up our country til nw. Its a lessn,advice or cn say do n don'ts for teenagers. N i wish our youngstr get d msg frm d show.
Kudos to VG,for awsome cncept. Thumps up for actors. It was lovely to watch priya chauhan aftr a lng tym again. If m nt wrng there was ankur also.
Btw i love karan's serious avatar,vry much impressive n yeah m so so proud of him.
King k rulezzz:-)
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U totally rocked as a host too!! Ur simply d best...I loved d show...Nyc concept...and heart touching! It was great to see u back...1 episode k liye itne jagah p shoot kia...awww...u lukd fabulous!! But d show did not even go for 1 complete hr...no brk in btwn...dey shud have givn a gap in btwn n den continue d story...mujhe lga k brk aaya hoga end me bt dey strtd d3...It wud be btr if dey gave it a gud ending!! But still d show rocked bcoz of u...Love u bhaiya!!
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m so impressed karan bk n that too in his serious punji style he was amazing it is such a nice show n i hope our youngsters watch it n learn frm it.the story was hrt touchng it mks one realises hw small mistakes lead to huge problems
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HATS OFF TO KK VG N THE ENTIRE TEAM OF GUMRAHπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the show was jst mind blowing. This was the 1st time that i watched this kind of show. it was jst 4 kk that i watched it but now i am totaly in love wid the entire show😳

I loved the way they hav projected the whole show
it has the power to hold ur attention n think
at the end even i had tears in my eyes😭

its going to be an eye opener 4 the youth

MR KARAN KUNDRA no doubt it was 4 u that many of us r watching this show n we all love u a lot but today MY RESPECT 4 u has rised all above. u r a movie star now but still u choosed to come bac on tv that to in a show that many wont even dare to touch, u took it n NAILED IT β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

IT  was a pleasure to watch u as an anchor u did a splendid jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting 4 the next epi😊

perfectsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Karan Kundra...Take a Bow Man!!!!!

You are awesome, the Show is awesome, the Concept is awesome and the Genuine concern of the Makers behind this show is awesome...'Simply Awesome!!!

What a Show!!!! A Show like this was indeed the need of the hour...a perfect way to create awareness amongst the youth and the Channel V is the perfect channel for the target audience.

King K, I am so overwhelmed with pride bcoz, over and again you prove us how right we are to be a fan of yours...I am really touched with your support to a show of this kind. Proud of You!!!

Kudos to the entire Team of Gumraah!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awaiting eagerly for the next episode...Bring It On!!!

Edited by perfectsoul - 12 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
just awesum!!!!!truely a show worth watching in tv after a long time!!!!you just took my breath away karan!!!wat a fab host you are..You have yet again proved yourself!!!luv u..
And vikash wat a concept man!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
And u noe wat i forced my college frnds too to watch gumrah and now they are like.."kitna acha show hai yaar!!!ab se to hamesha dekha karungi."And they also said ki "tere saath reh reh kar humlog bhi karan ke fan bann jaenge ab."πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Now  I know ki they cant stop from falling into karan's magic!!!!😊
Edited by sreeja_rox - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
i dint see a sadu Punji in Him...Punji dint talk as much as Karan did in this showπŸ˜†
His expressions were new most of them..in promo however i saw more of Arjun Singhania than Punji.. Hell its karan himself when comes to serious modeπŸ˜‰ he isnt acting out a fictional character..πŸ˜›