swaron ff:sharon loves swayam

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hi guys this is my first ff
 hope you all like if...you can also tell me the interesting name for ff as i couldnt came up with any interesting  name..
synopsis: as kriya left the clg ther is whole lot of problems in other life
& just then new girl enter in st. Louise  her name is TIA AHUJA (mind you nane is just borrowed from remix )
hope you all like it 
ps.pls share your views should i continue it or not.

chapter 1 -pg1
chapter 2- pg 3
chapter 3- pg 6
chapter 4-pg 9
chapter5-pg11
chapter6- pg 14
chapter7- pg 18
chapter8- pg 21
chapter9-pg27
chapter10-pg33
chapter11- pg 36
chapter12- pg40
chapter 13- pg 43

chapter 1

Sharon monologue : I think  I should go & talk to swayam  & his team as well .they must be really shattered after kriya left them in middle of foot lose  competition . after all they helped me in when I needed friends the most. Especially  swayam he is the one who helped me throughout & those line from him "meri life incomplete hai tumhare bina" . I felt something whom I m lying to . I can't avoid this Why I feel safe when he is around?, why  my eyes always search for him in crowd?..is this really ohh yes this is really a love.❀️❀️ I love swayam but'I'' how I should go abt it.

Meanwhile

si:Shaorn Sharon are you there

sh:hah, bolo simmi

si:kya soch rahi thi wahi ki abhi weaklings kya karenge . kriya ke jane k baad

ri:yaa  even I was thinking the same

sh: swayam kaha hai?? I mean wo aur uski team

ri:wo ray se baat kar raha hai canteen mai.

In canteen

Sw: ray muze nahi lagata jo reason kriya ne tumhe diya dump karne ke liya wo sahi hai.there has to be something more than this its just tat we r not able to get it. Dude r you getting me we must try to get in touch with her & get all details. What do you say

Ry:dude really wo muze ek baar batati to kaya mai use nahi samazta.per usne muz pe kabhi trust hi nahi kiya.aur najane kya  kya  bahane de diye.kya mai itna bura hu?πŸ’”

Sw:ray yaar uski koi majburi rahi hogi. Ti aise kyu behave kar raha hai .i think we must found out

Ry:don't  bother jaise usne muze apne zindgise  nikal diya. Mai bhi use bhool jaunga'*in his mind* kya  saccha pyar bhoolan itna asan hota hai

Meanwhile bell rings all of them headed towards class room

In the class ray & swayam sits next to each other . Sharon manages to sit next to swayam in his adjacent rowπŸ˜‰ along with simmi.rinni entered in class bit late she goes to sit next to ray in his adjacent row but some new girl already was sitting there so she has to sit nxt to her.

Professer sharma entered  & started  economics . peon  came & handed over roll call to simmi .every one signed & passed to next  person .it comes to swayam  he singed it  & just then he notice two littlie hearts near his name😳❀️'..wth he thought.. just he was thinking abt those hearts then he noticed a new name in roll call "TIA AHUJA "  what? is it true he just rubed his eye in disbelief again read it clearly.ok.. is it her ' no tht can not be true or is it. all shocks in 1 day  1st kriya left,then this hearts, & now tia.just then ray snatched paper from him

ry:dude kya research  kar raha hai kya?  Ohh swayam you have some secrete admirer now... ohho cough while teasing himπŸ˜›

sw:chup kar

Sharon is smiling shrewdly after what she did on roll call..πŸ˜‰swayam was uncomfortable & trying to search all class room for her just then he notice that same platinum bracelet is tht her ..he was trying to look at her but ray is coming in between.πŸ˜•

Just then class got over

New girl:hi I m tia . tia ahuja

Ri:hi I m rinni

T:can you pls tell me d direction to prof.ravi dixits office.

Ri:ya sure. take left from corridor . 2nd office but he wont be there its brake tym

T:ohh ok. Thanks

Tia started walking towards d door. All guys & girl started looking at her. She is really very beautiful girl long  straight locks, few flics on forehead, perfect slim figure, lovely smile, deep hazel nut brown eyes, very  fair,tall'with amazing Armani short skirt.😍😍 😍

all guys practically drooling over her' even swayam was not behind this tym''that made Sharon really angry, jealous & furious'😑😑

She just walked out of class

Swayam ran behind her & all other guys

Sw:hi tia '''tia ahuja

T:yes'tum yaha pe'''. omg  such a small world swayam shekawat finally we met each other.

All the gang was surprised  ..do they know  each other?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Just then she handed all her files & paper to  nil & Vicky who was standing next to her..

She & swayam hug each other very tightlyπŸ€—πŸ€—

Every ones jaw drops. Specially Sharon she didn't know how to react'' 

Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting...as long as u can assure Swaron will get together, I am in for it πŸ˜ƒ pls continue and pm me if u can...
YaY...We have one more SwaRon FF to read...Well first part was mind blowing and whats up with Tia haan? Aate hi Swayam ko hugging n all haan? Expecting a super jealous Sharon now.Please Update nxt part soon n PM me.All the Best :)
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oye PM kon karing?? bolo bolo...huh!
anyways start was mindblowing !! Tia Ahuja !! luv dis name !
continue soon !! πŸ˜ƒ
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prachi di...Love the concept...pls pm me when u update the next chapter !!!
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds really interesting please pm me when you continue :D
nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start...
poor sharon jus nw she realised dat she luves swayam nd d nxt moment she gets a jjhatka...lol
plz cntne nd do PM me wenever u update...
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
prachi di sounds interesting. plz continue and pm  me wen u update.
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prachiii Nice concept.update soon nd yea PM zarur karna
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow amazing update soon prachi di and pm me plz as really want to read on