Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜ƒFiRsT Of AlL CoNgRaTs To The BaChaNs FaN ClUB FoR WiNniNg SoMeThINg So PrEsTiGioUs ... YOHOOO!! KEEP ROCKING ... next will be our AB Junior Jannu...πŸ˜‰ Although Im a BIGGER FAN of AB JUN, I TottaLLY agree on the fact that AB Jun has everything that has come from his FATHER! SO here goEs SomEthInG SpecIal...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Here are few questions for you, please participate😳

*What is it that you like about Amitabh Bachchan? Is it his acting, is it his personality, his eyes, his looks (are you fida over his adaπŸ˜‰)? 

ooooo ... i love his adaa, the way he walks ... haiii ... the way he just moves. i just stare at him in awe with my mouthe open! And of ourse, his personality is another factor!❀️

*Which movie of the Big B is your favorite? Why? 

Black. I have never seen anyone do better than that! It seemed so real with a rollercoaster of emotions. I think together Rani & AB created such a tremor together that I was so shocked. And of course, my all time favourites: Sholay and Amar Akbar Anthony.πŸ˜ƒ

*Your favorite song(s) from his movie(s)? (Sing it out loud while writing it down. No points off for bad voiceπŸ˜‰) 

Mere Angne Main (loved his dance) ...Kabhi Kabhi mere dil main khayal aata hai ...and Chhookar Mere Man Ko, and Dekha Na Haye Re, Do aur Do Paanch... and many many more.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

*What do you think about AB as a host of the show Kaun Banega Crorepati - Do you think there is another Indian Television anchor better than him? If so, who do you think is better than him and why? 

NOBODY CAN REPLACE HIM! He is the best ... think of KBC and the first word that comes to your mouth is AmitJi....πŸ˜›

*Do you remember the dialogue: "Daaru peene se liver kharab ho jaata hai". Which movie is it from? 

Saate Pe Saata! Rocking movie ...πŸ˜ƒ

*Compared to his movies in his youth, what do you think of his acting in the age of 60+. Do you think he still has the power to get you interested in the movie? What do you think are the differences between AB back when he was younger to his present age? 

When he was young, he was the heart throb. He always had everything right... girls were crazy about him, his height and his charm. Now also, however, he is a sweetheart! ALthough I think, in the middle, he took up the wrong movies like "Kyun Ho Gyaa Naa" which I dont know why he acted in. His selection of the movies wasnt soo good if i may say so during the last few years when he started working in those "flop" films.😳

* (--Last question -- This is a special question and the answer to this one will be judged by me for its uniqueness, creativity and your love for AB. Winner will be called the "craziest fan of AB". Participants do not repeat answers; if answers are repeated, only the first person who answered it will be qualified.😊)
What is the craziest thing you are willing to do in order to prove your love for AB? 

Ummm ... I would trick AB Jun into falling in love with me by using a love potion created by some evil witch and then i would πŸ˜†go to Amitji and tell him how much I adore his acting and how much I love Ab Jun... this way "ek teer se do nishaane" ... i would not onli get my sweetheart AB JUN but also talk to Amitji and tell him how much I love him ... πŸ˜† {rite now looking for the EVIL witch} ...

Ps: OK, i know that was dumb but craetivity pays off. πŸ˜‰ Atleast I'll win 2nd position after "lucky_lakshmi" ji ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_on_ice

Ps: OK, i know that was dumb but craetivity pays off. πŸ˜‰ Atleast I'll win 2nd position after "lucky_lakshmi" ji ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

arey yaar!dun forget our Uma!πŸ˜‰

Jia thumbnail
WOW...all you folks are creative. πŸ‘ 😳

thanks for the suggestion for the next COTW,fire_on_ice. It may not be him next week, as I have a person in mind. But the week after, ahem, lets see. πŸ˜‰ 😊

Keep participating everyone!

And I hope the Bachchan's Club gang is enjoying. πŸ˜‰
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohh wow-i missed seeing this post earlier-
Mr bachchan is celebrity of the week- πŸ‘
Thanks khair for starting this thread- πŸ€—
i will surely answers all the question's abt Big B-
will be back with my ans-
cheers
monika
Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
inaanki thumbnail
Wow! Celebrity of the week thread.
Although i am not a fan of Amitabh Bachchan, but I respest him a lot for his professionalism. He is very hard working and dedicated to whatever he does. πŸ‘
Congrates to AB fan club. Edited by inaanki - 17 years ago
Jia thumbnail
I hope to get a few more people participating. 😊

Monika, Ankita, Puja will be waiting for your responses. πŸ˜‰

-khair
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

*What is it that you like about Amitabh Bachchan? Is it his acting, is it his personality, his eyes, his looks (are you fida over his adaπŸ˜‰)? I am fida over his acting and the way he has a figure and place in the film fraternity which nobody else can ever replace.

*Which movie of the Big B is your favorite? Why?I would say Mohabbatein and K3Gbecause somehow these 2 movie touches my heart in a very deep way.

*Your favorite song(s) from his movie(s)? (Sing it out loud while writing it down. No points off for bad voiceπŸ˜‰)his famous Holi song Rang Barse and Yeh Dosti from Sholay

*What do you think about AB as a host of the show Kaun Banega Crorepati - Do you think there is another Indian Television anchor better than him? If so, who do you think is better than him and why?I think AB is amazing as a host for KBC he has the personality which a nervous contestant could ask for few encouraging words from. There is nobody better than him as an anchor. Well maybe Karan Johar but they r both from different types of shows.

*Do you remember the dialogue: "Daaru peene se liver kharab ho jaata hai". Which movie is it from?Ummmm Sharaabi im just guessing

*Compared to his movies in his youth, what do you think of his acting in the age of 60+. Do you think he still has the power to get you interested in the movie? What do you think are the differences between AB back when he was younger to his present age?I think he still has the power ti be an amazing 60+ actor. There is only one difference, he looks way hotter now.(lolz)

* (--Last question -- This is a special question and the answer to this one will be judged by me for its uniqueness, creativity and your love for AB. Winner will be called the "craziest fan of AB". Participants do not repeat answers; if answers are repeated, only the first person who answered it will be qualified.😊)
What is the craziest thing you are willing to do in order to prove your love for AB? I would marry his son Abhishek so Amit ji/sasur ji wud get an ideal pyaari bahu who worships him an thinks of him as the Almighty of Indian Entertainment. This way he son would also be happy and Amit ji/sasur ji would also get a potha or pothi from me who would caryy on his famil'y name. Now tell me, isnt that an amazin thing to do.

fire_on_ice thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

arey yaar!dun forget our Uma!πŸ˜‰

Oh Ya ... I completely forgot, Im so sorry... Umaji, you can take my position if  you want to, i dont usually complainπŸ˜ƒ. And I am a good compromiser, especially with HUGE AB family fans ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

- Aparna 

Edited by fire_on_ice - 17 years ago
fire_on_ice thumbnail

WOW...all you folks are creative. πŸ‘ 😳

thanks for the suggestion for the next COTW,fire_on_ice. It may not be him next week, as I have a person in mind. But the week after, ahem, lets see. πŸ˜‰ 😊

Keep participating everyone!

And I hope the Bachchan's Club gang is enjoying. πŸ˜‰

OMG! If he becomes the COTW the week after next, I'll I'll .... ummm ... I'll write n 😳write about him until I die of fingerache ... n of course since my term tests start nex t to next week, I'll keep in mind, NOT to study what my book says but write what my heart has to say about AB Jun in my tests!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Thanks soooo much for considering him... I am so proud to be the one who suggested him... πŸ˜†

- Aparna

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_on_ice

Oh Ya ... I completely forgot, Im so sorry... Umaji, you can take my position if you want to, i dont usually complain. And I am a good compromiser, especially with HUGE AB family fans ...

- Aparna

oh..no problem...as long as i'm in the top 3 spots...that's fine with me....oh yea..pleeeeeeeeeeeez dunno call me "umaji"..yaar i'm only 15 and a half...just call me uma...

-Sry if we're not allowed to chat here...