Ajay in a new show

sanyamalhotra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Pankit Thakkar is back wid a new show Twinkle Beauty Parlour dat aired on Sony Sab dis week.His name in d show is Abhimanyu.Not much idea abt d charachter.The show is from the makers of Remix & India Calling.

Besides I think he is back in Kumkum as well.A recent episode showed Ajay,Boxer & Ved Saab together.

Boxer again featured in dis weeks D.O.N. as d cop.

Can someone plz confirm if the girl in pink wid specs in Saif Ali Khan's toothpaste ad is Manava Naik.She atleast resembles her & I m so unsure.Sorry forgot the Brand name.Its the one in which Saif Ali Khan dances on Salaam Namaste.The girl is shown in d crowd .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
wow....sanya...thats great info...thanx sooooooooooo much......
and yeah ajay was also there in the first episode of kabhi to nazar milao.... i thoght it was a relly crappy role and an insult to his ss character.... say...whats happenin to all our classy actors? 😒
widluv2aryan thumbnail
well...actually as actors...good for them....! but with ss they all have established such a class...! and if they continue to take up stupid roles which are no match to ss, then i gues ss rather be their last performance...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah...i saw him in Kabhi to nazar milao as well...and i felt the same as reshma said...disappointed that he should take up something like that after such a role in SS... 😕

i haven't seen twinkle beauty parlour, but i hope his rol's better in that one at least...

but i noticed one thing when i saw him in kabhi to nazar milao...i don't know about you guys, but it seems to me that he's growing younger with age! 😛 i know i sound crazy, but there it is! 😆 i had seen him for the first time in a serial called Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli...there, he completely looked his part - a married office going man...then, when i saw him in SS, even there i thought he looked younger than he had looked in KSKS - which was a long time ago, btw...and now, in KTNM, i think he looked younger still... 😆

guess he's slightly baby-faced 😛 ...but it suits him good, coz that way he gets an opportunity to play a huge range of roles... 😉
praveenam thumbnail
am really hppy dat ajay s bck.atleast v can c dem now.and reshma ,cmon yaar he has 2 live .act i dont thnk anynew shows whch has d same intensity and originalitylike ss,siddhanth etc r on line now.so til den he hs 2 do sumthng.but frm d way u r sayin i thnk it ws really horrible.donno as i hvnt cn it.
dat day while changin d channels i saw boxer and ajay both as goos frnz as dey wre in ss.so i thut mayb dey r showin ss in starplus coz dey do show heartbeat in starplus and starone both.but act it ws kumkum goin on.
guess now every1 thinks ajay -boxer r an inseperable pair.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hey yeah nandini....actually, he looked kinda silly in ktnm, with his hair little grown and all.... but maybe he's gettin younger...ha ha.. 😆
and praveena....ajay-boxer ARE an inseparable pair no matter what! 😊
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
his role in ktnm was really small na? i don't watch it regularly, so i don't know...
but the way it seemed when i saw it...it looked like he came for a few minutes and went...i mean, come on! he can do better than that!

but i'm glad to hear that he's working in Kumkum and Twinkle Beauty Parlour...it's great that he's getting so much work after SS...and i think he's quite a decent actor too, so good for him! 😃
widluv2aryan thumbnail
yeah.....in ktnm, he jus came to see the girl and left...a silly cameo.....and the woman who played his mom was such a @#$**@#! it was all silly......yeah ...i'm glad too that they're gettin work, but what's the use if its not quality work?imagine our bhanu in something like that!!!!!!! then i'd rather forget him with his ss role only!!!!!!! 😆
praveenam thumbnail
i agree yaar. mabyb 4 dem its like 'sumthng s better dan nothin'.
and i dont thnk v need 2 worry abt bhanu playin such roles coz he has said a lot of times he wont do d roles he doesnt blive in.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
u said it!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
i know.....bhanu has got too much class to even touch such roles....not that i blame pankitt....but with kabhi sautan kabhi saheli and all ...even he was part of that saas-bahu bandwagon once....🤢 ....what can i say....? i guess ss was his lucky break..... but even then...i cant imagine any other character playin the role of ajay! 😊 Edited by widluv2aryan - 17 years ago