naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi walk out of shower she look at him he was fast a asleep "he look so cute feel like pulling his cheeks " she pat her fore head and walk to the dressing table she intentionally made noise while wearing her bangles but he didnot move she look at him and walk out" i will not wake him up he will start doing what the what the" she walk down

Anjali where is chota ?

Khushi: woh

Anjali: ask him to come down for pooja

Khushi:he is sleeping

Anjali sleeping did you check is he all ready , i hope his sugar level is fine

Khushi: felt her heart skip a beat "Anjali ji i am coming "she almost ran up

Arnav heard her payal sound he just closed his eyes more thigh as he was awake when she walk in room with  her bedding he was just being lazy to get out of bed

Khushi: walk in room and close the door "how to wake him up ?"she walk close to bed  sat "Arnav ji" call him   he didnot moved "DM "the look up shake her head "i dont need your help" pull blanket a bit "Arnav ji get up" she was looking at him he was not moving " i hope his sugar level , how to check" placed her shivering hand on his heart to check his heart beat she just held her breath while sealing her lips tight , as she felt his heart beat she exhale "thek ha "

Arnav wanted to see her reaction but he still didnot open his eyes

Khushi: why he is not getting up ? Arnav ji  called him bit loud "please get up" she just recollected how he fainted in kitchen ,she caress his forehead "please get up you are scaring me" her shivering cold hand touch forehead hold his hand and rub a bit

Arnav was about to open his eyes he felt a weight on his chest

Khushi: :"i have listen it correct or not " her wet hair covered his face " it is beating "she was about to get up when she felt his warm hand on her bare waist she in shock look at him with open mouth .

Arnav: he inhale her sweet scent "what the " pull her more closed let her wet hair touch his face

Khushi: felt she will faint as he was very close hardly any distance between them

Arnav: "what are you doing?"  he moved away her hairs off his face "what is this ?"he show her his face

Khushi: look few droplets on his face "sorry " she just left his hand which she had hold to check pulse  quickly wipe with her shaky fingers " i was just checking you are"she felt he brush his lips to her palm

Arnav :dead or not right

Khushi  pull her hand away from his face "why i will " she said in shaky voice

Arnav: "if i die you will be "

Khushi placed her hand on his mouth " don't say a word " a tear drop from her eyes & landed on his cheek removed his hand from her waist she felt he had kissed her palm ." get up everyone is waiting for you"

Arnav: closed his eyes " you can pull my cheeks too"

Khushi: you were awake

Arnav Smirk  wipe the tear with his finger tip

Khushi was about to get up he hold her pullo " chora"

Arnav aik shart per

Khushi: look at him "kya"

Arnav:"you will wake me like this daily"

Khushi:hum

Arnav: divorce paper

Khushi: aap

Arnav: sat still holding her pullo " yes or no or i call the lawyer"

Khushi: look at him pull her pullo from his hand" don't call Lawyer i will wake you " said & walk out while kissing her palm as she felt he had kissed it

Arnav smirk touch his cheek which has her tear " i will wait for morning"

i dont say like others comment it doesnot mean i dont want comment 

shyam imagining their SR

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/54183883�

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EDIT:

It was so cute...Loved it...I want one morning scene like this in the serial...Thanks naddiya...
Edited by Roshini1494 - 12 years ago
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sho shweeetEdited by bhaktiii - 12 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Awww...tht was really CUTE
Loved it to bits!!!!!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh good! Yaha bhi lawyer ka dhamaki!! Arnaaavvv!!!!!!!!
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved it di it was beautiful 
it was cute too
arhi rock together 
meluhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was very cute...

Now ASR is giving Divorce dhamki for everything...he is too cute here...loved it
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naadiya -- brilliant --- great ideas -- this and the thunderstorm OS... keep the OSs coming -- they lighten up afternoons during the weekdays and the IPKKND less weekends.

Hope the thunderstorm OS happens --- I am very upset at Khushi's sleeping arrangements still.
u said nt to comment so i will nt comment...
🤬
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dat was so cute..wish dis happens.