Hotel Kingston Chaska Meter

Poll

How do you rate HK this week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

What is the Chaska Meter?

Its a 1 to 10 ranking system.  In this poll you can give the story line a ranking from 1 to 4 (4 being the highest).  With your votes, we will combine the hits the show gets and the type of comments it gets to derive the final rating.  Here are the full details for the Chaska Meter:

Chaska Meter Details

So now we are asking the members of this section to vote from 1 to 4 according to theCURRENT  Hotel Kingston story line.  What should you consider while voting?  Well how is the story line?  Is it interesting?  Is it boring?  Is it original?  How is the acting of the cast?  How are the dialgoues?  There's lots you can consider.....

You can post your rating from 1-4 in this thread (if you want to justify your rating and give comments, please feel free to do so)!

And don't forget to tune into Telly Chaska on Mondays at 11 PM IST or download it on podcasts.  Now your voices will be heard as it is you guys who are the ones with the Chaska Controller!

Thank You!

From,

The Dev Team at I-F

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I voted 4 4
Story line is diff n also new
Acting is fab by all the actors and wat makes this serial more interesting is the system of a new story every week n all the actors which come in are gr8
So is out n out entertaining program
sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its different, different & different
d whole presentation of d show is gr8
so i voted 4 4
😃