Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: silentwind33

Nice epi BB
so in precape baby's name
I hav a name in my mind
TANUSHA
combination of DUTTA n NAKUSHA name
what all of u say about my suggestion

like ur suggstn i also gave one call DISHA :) :) wid D letter :)
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow tanusha. lyk the suggation. tanusha dutta patil. nyc and uniqe. bb plzz giv da bby a nyc cute name.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update.
Dutta should have not let Kala walk away once again.
Bauli's thought when she realized mommy-daddy are around: Eeks! They are planning to make another baby already. I better stop them. ๐Ÿ˜†
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks for the update.

Dutta should have not let Kala walk away once again.

Bauli's thought when she realized mommy-daddy are around: Eeks! They are planning to make another baby already. I better stop them. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† love ur bauli jokes hehehehehe
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hello there..bb!, fellow readers..good to see you all..๐Ÿค—
so i guess the big question is what shall we name our junior patil, i'm sure aayi and baba have a few ideas, i'd love to see nakusha let dutta decide just because it feels as if bhauli is already very close to her baba. Will just have to wait and see. ๐Ÿ˜

Bar the last two episodes all the rest this week have been very emotional in the way duttas grief/ manalis grief was reflected upon. One thing i do want to say is that there has been a lot of  limelight on how powerful manalis curse is..and how dutta may never find peace or live a peaceful life but this is where i want to make a stand and disagree. I  truly believe that no matter how  bad  your deeds in life the good deeds and the goodness of your heart will always outweigh them. The way i see it is that dutta really does carry a very genuinely pure heart and no matter what he has done he has repented it..the future is going to be bright.  They say a daughter brings prosperity but i would say she also brings with her sanctity, peace, happiness and bhauli going to do just that . There is no reason why dutta will not live a happy life. The little one is going to fill duttas life with lots of icecream, pink fluffy toys and bedtime stories..๐Ÿ˜‰ I really do see dutta turning into Mr softy now princess has arrived..well to some extent anyway..like nakusha mentioned that sense of anger in dutta will die down for sure.

Talking more practically in terms of storyline.. why wouldn't the police want to create an  alliance with somebody like dutta?. Maybe because they see him as a criminal but once the the likes of abhijay get to understand what dutta shri ram patil stands for then  is an alliance  between dutta and the police  really that impossible.? Personally i think it would be a good root for dutta and a nice close to the story.  He may not be able to escape the  dangerous life he lives  and hes always going to defend himself ...his family his people from enemies but having the law on his side would put him in an more ethically correct position, one that his princess would be proud of too.. (she's proud of him anyway but.. you know what i mean๐Ÿ˜ณ) 

Moving on i have a question for either the writer or you bb..? will we get to read anything upon nakushas past.. i guess its pretty unlikely now that the end seems to be approaching and that is understandable but was there any intention for the writers initially to go into details about nakushas past in the show?.  In particular what became of her sister..also ganpat not being her real father. As a reader/viewer i  have always felt that  nakushas past must have been very painful..at any point would she not have shared that pain of hers  with dutta.?
Its just something that i have always wondered ..leaving it there, thank you very much bb, writers, fellow readers..as ever this week of episodes and discussion was interesting.
looking forward to the week ahead..(edited) p.s  i think possibly yuvi suggested that the baby should be named 'shanti ' lovely ๐Ÿ˜suggestion because she essentially  is going to be the one that brings shanti into her farthers life so that would be perfect. Any name that relates to peace would have my approval ..okay got to stop at some point..
jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
thnx for epi BB. kala is nt going to change she is total psyco now wants to harm baby how she has guts to say that v good reply frm AS & D. but he shuld not allowed her to go shuld hav kept her in godown like suds she & nave killed suds & now to harm D want attack bauli ๐Ÿ˜ก D tells her v nice ans. love D's bhool jauga tu aorat hai dilog kala will killed by AS only i think. but i got one Q. kala doent love anybody in world? no kisore no bro no sis not son then is she loves AS really so much to fight like mad or is that oly one excuse she makes to attack D & fly? cos if she love AS then why she does so bad things hurt AS also? love D naku & bauli scene :) :) :) bauli open her eyes sooo cute :):) poor D nt getting to touch bauli :( :( hope he finds zameen man soon & finises enemy to b peace with fly :) :)
monday bauli getting name yes yes !! good leela madu & roop allowng tasha to name baby :) :) cant wait to hear name :D mk some nice name plsss
waiting fr tmr thnx again BB
wherr is balu dada?
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Bar the last two episodes all the rest this week has been very emotional in the way duttas grief/ manalis grief was reflected upon. One thing i do want to say is that there has been a lot of  limelight on how powerful manalis curse is..and how dutta may never find peace or live a peaceful life but this is where i want to make a stand and disagree. I  truly believe that no matter how  bad  your deeds in life are the good deeds and the goodness of your heart will always outweigh them. The way i see it is that dutta really does carry a very genuinely pure heart and no matter what he has done he has repented it..the future is going to be bright.  They say a daughter brings prosperity but i would say she also brings with her sanctity, peace, happiness and bhauli going to do just that . There is no reason why dutta will not life a happy life. The little one is going to fill duttas life with lots of icecream, pink fluffy toys and bedtime stories..๐Ÿ˜‰ I really do see dutta turning into Mr softy now princess has arrived..well too some extent anyway..like nakusha mentioned that sense of anger in dutta will die down for sure.

Well said...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I agree on this...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... As I said before...for me Bauli getting in danger or doing fine now...has nothing to do about the lady's curseโ€ฆI believe God wanted to show Dutta somethingโ€ฆmaybe help the lady move on.

Dutta may not live his life peacefully because Dutta feel guilt and remorse...but Bauli is going to make a big different and give him some peace.๐Ÿ˜Š
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
^ very true she is going to bring some tranquility into his life for sure.  His daughter is going to be the turning point in his life for sure.
-malli- thumbnail
^^true me agree too that bauli will give peace he said to naku bauli broght sweetness in his life also agree abt the curse not being everyhtng bcoz bauli is fine bt bauli wanted D to see new life in front of him & so he remmbrs manali himself only bcoz D is someone who never forget anything & true manali words kept haunt him allwys even bfr naku becm preg so i think jus bcoz cops attack & bauli came this way he becm more & more guilyt abt manali curse. i like the dilog naku gave him in the car befr kala scene when she tell him bapa story & hw the bapa was v much on fire aftr killing some bad devil & then grass make him cool & naku told to D tht he needs to make his anger less & bauli will give reason to him to no get unncsary angry & kill ppl so that change will come only i think & expect for his anger D is a sweetheart :) :) :) he alredy did so many good thing for others life so he did balance of bad things he did bt when he get angry he forget & just ends up doing wrong thing like burning that man after naku FR was only bcoz he was so agry wid naku so now bauli will make him calm & he will only be behind the bad ppls who need to b killed for good of ppl in patilvadi & those whose attack D naku or home.
jagrutid i like ur idea :) :) me still not sure how writer want story to end bt it is good only bcoz v cn keep making guess & hav more discussion ;) bt big no to D going to jail. dont wantthat end bt then what will happn to abijay character?
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silentwind33

Nice epi BB so in precape baby's name I hav a name in my mind
TANUSHA combination of DUTTA n NAKUSHA name what all of u say about my suggestion

Hey, tanusha seems nice n as u say it has both aayi n baba in it  ๐Ÿ˜Š.