How can Rishi ?????????

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...so rishi is no mahan aatma...he is the one because of whom vidit is paralyzed from last three months...and neither he did any ehsaan to indira because after such a major accident...he is out of jail...its a ehsaan to him actually...just because the family is still unaware...he is saved...and he never let the family become aware of the accident...he never let anyone know about it...now i cannot say ...he did it for indira because he even dint know who is indira at that time...the girl was a stranger to him...the guy is smart...he come to the family...at the time he should have begged for sorry from the family for what he did...he actually made the patient's sis fall in love with her...i mean he was flirting with her from day 1 ...where hell was the guilt ??????...somebody could have died just because of him and we were thinking he is friend who is so sweet that he justdint even take care of vidit but come to indira for helping her...help...i mean in whatever condition indira got trapped...is because of him only...she cried for her bother so many times but not even for a sceond he realize that he needs to ask for forgiveness...i just hope this accident is not due to drunk driving...because if that is the case ...that will be even more disappointing...so sameer was right...ricky kaand karkar aaya hain ... ...
I am highly disappointed...how can i person be so friendly with a family who is repenting because of him...and he never back off in giving lectures to sharmas for what they do...and what he did ??????...he took indira's biggest support of him...now want to marry the girl...without even letting her know the truth...how calmly he said to vidya ki shaadi ke baad nahi bolunga jhooth...indira cried in his arms for vidit...and the guy...stillnever felt that he needs to tell her...and he seriously feel the girl will forgive him...the family will forgive hi ?????????...he was marrying her without telling the truth...and kaha se aate vidit bhaiya...jo chal nahi sakte...bol nahi sakte...jo abhi bhi wheelchair par hain...woh kaha se aate ??????...so was his friend even lying...ki woh chal sakte hain...
okay he took cared of the person bills and the person but that was his responsibility ...wasn't it...because it was his mistake .because of which vidit was in that halat...i seriously feel really disappointed from rishi from hiding such a big thing from indira ...even when they are sitiing for getting married...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz don't want any fight discussion.
hope u undestand...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Surma

Please do not start world war IV , let people digest the episode...

The drama is not over yet...it will go on until Monday ...we don't have enough information to make judgment on anybody.So, please wait for Monday , when you have actual information then write on " How can Rishi ??? " :)

Every one has right to post there views... so plz donot stop... if you donot like the topic ignore it.

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeh evry1 has ri8 but whats the use of starting discussion wen from the first v knew that rishi is the one mr mysterious ...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please 1st see what she want to post.

then only  try to give answer logically.

what is use in stopping post.

any way cvs already shooted monday episode.we will see that on monday.so no harm in assuming things which can cvs do on monday.

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
well ppl dint want rishi / ricky to be maahaan na so it came out the way as it is...nothing surpise...it was evident that he wud be responsible ... his chupana n all ...n the whole point is in indu accepting him still...whole point is inshi love story
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi_m18

Every one has right to post there views... so plz donot stop... if you donot like the topic ignore it.

preethi i seriously dislike  this forum for such a kind of attitude...just say good thing about hero...welcomed with warm hugs...make a topic criticizing the character...showing your disappointment and everyone will start giving u lectures on these fights thing...why...why the hell ??????...i can't take my disappointment out ????????...why should not i oppose rishi for being such a liar ???????????...actually tell me what is this forum meant for...i thought discussions but people here think praising...sorry but whatever rishi did is undigestable for me atleast...and kuch bhi ho monday ko ...yeh sach to nahi badlega that rishi is the one behind vidit's accident ...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

OMG...so rishi is no mahan aatma...he is the one because of whom vidit is paralyzed from last three months...and neither he did any ehsaan to indira because after such a major accident...he is out of jail...its a ehsaan to him actually...just because the family is still unaware...he is saved...and he never let the family become aware of the accident...he never let anyone know about it...now i cannot say ...he did it for indira because he even dint know who is indira at that time...the girl was a stranger to him...the guy is smart...he come to the family...at the time he should have begged for sorry from the family for what he did...he actually made the patient's sis fall in love with her...i mean he was flirting with her from day 1 ...where hell was the guilt ??????...somebody could have died just because of him and we were thinking he is friend who is so sweet that he justdint even take care of vidit but come to indira for helping her...help...i mean in whatever condition indira got trapped...is because of him only...she cried for her bother so many times but not even for a sceond he realize that he needs to ask for forgiveness...i just hope this accident is not due to drunk driving...because if that is the case ...that will be even more disappointing...so sameer was right...ricky kaand karkar aaya hain ... ...
I am highly disappointed...how can i person be so friendly with a family who is repenting because of him...and he never back off in giving lectures to sharmas for what they do...and what he did ??????...he took indira's biggest support of him...now want to marry the girl...without even letting her know the truth...how calmly he said to vidya ki shaadi ke baad nahi bolunga jhooth...indira cried in his arms for vidit...and the guy...stillnever felt that he needs to tell her...and he seriously feel the girl will forgive him...the family will forgive hi ?????????...he was marrying her without telling the truth...and kaha se aate vidit bhaiya...jo chal nahi sakte...bol nahi sakte...jo abhi bhi wheelchair par hain...woh kaha se aate ??????...so was his friend even lying...ki woh chal sakte hain...
okay he took cared of the person bills and the person but that was his responsibility ...wasn't it...because it was his mistake .because of which vidit was in that halat...i seriously feel really disappointed from rishi from hiding such a big thing from indira ...even when they are sitiing for getting married...

only point we need to know weather indira able to forgive him or not.
vidith is already approved this marriage.but he is not in position to talk.

now it is indiras call now.will she accept his answer or not.??
if she forgives it is well and good.
if she is not then also i am ok.

i don't want vidith to justify rishi.
seriously i don't like it.

this love need to withstand this test.otherwise it is better to end.

lets see how cvs handle this.

nothing in our hands -and monday episode already shooted and will be aired on monday.
we will come to know only on moday what cvs in mind and how they going to justify or unjustify rishi.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surma

Please do not start world war IV , let people digest the episode...

The drama is not over yet...it will go on until Monday ...we don't have enough information to make judgment on anybody.So, please wait for Monday , when you have actual information then write on " How can Rishi ??? " :)

first of all dear ...this forum is meant for discussions and i am not creating any wars...i write a very simple topic...with some VALID points ...i am not biased...if i can paraise when i like the character than i show my disappointment too when i feel it is needed...what i felt i wrote...what u feel u can write...but u r no one to stop me from writing something...from presenting my views...
i have enough information...the person accepted it with his mouth...
for what actual information i should wait for monday  ????????...my topic is entirely about rishi hiding that he was behind the accident...accepted by him only i the episode...so atleast this is not gonna change in monday's episode...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya______

plz don't want any fight discussion.

hope u undestand...

guys there are 100 topics on the forum...i am not going in every topic shouting my thoughts...i just made a topic for myself...and if u have serious problems with it...please ignore the topic...