Award or no Award-She's our rockstar (updated)

Sanlicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Award or no Award, we all IPKians and ArHi Maniacs know that 'Khushi' is the new, exclusive and the best character on SP right now...and Sanaya is a Rockstar for all the fans of IPKKND and all those people who really understand acting skills and capabilities...

So now worries at all, Khushi didn't win, doesn't matter since we all know she's the BEST...way better than other SP bahus...All the best to her the next time and now fingers crossed for Favourite Jodi and I'm sure that is for ARHI only...that would cheer up Sanaya and all Khushi fans ๐Ÿ˜Š

She's our ROCKSTAR forever and she doesn't need any award for such appreciation ... !! If she would have won, that would have been GREAT and AWESOME and if she doesn't win, doesn't matter...

PLUS, our Hero got an award in the same category, covering up for Sanaya...If Sanaya couldn't win, Barun made up for her ๐Ÿ˜‰ What's better than that? 

Just Hope ArHi wins the JODI award 

Updated

Guys guys guys...just now there's a sudden hulchul in the forum and FB that ArHi performed and they did win the JODI award...so then? Party Time friends! Khushi did won the award along with her laad governer as best Jodi 

Edited by Sanlicious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-carpediem- thumbnail
Agree with u...sanaya u r d best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i feel bad for sanaya .. she totally deserved the beti and sadasya award. no offense akshra recently has dont nothing as a beti ... khushi has done so much .. she was robbed 

but she is a winner for us always. 
jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
S. she is d true rockstar. v always with u dear.but def she feel sad๐Ÿ˜ญ.
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sanaya didn't win the award
but she won fans' heart
Love you Sanaya โค๏ธ
Edited by Meenoo1990 - 12 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you 100%.. thanks for making this post.. she is the best..
Sanlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i feel bad for sanaya .. she totally deserved the beti and sadasya award. no offense akshra recently has dont nothing as a beti ... khushi has done so much .. she was robbed 

but she is a winner for us always. 

Considering SP's so-called latest tagline ''Nayi Soch ki Lehar'' I was damn positive Khushi would win the naya sadasya award but these SP people are still floating on the purani soch...but anyways, she's the best Betti and still she didn't get that...truly deserving but unfortunate !

If sanaya isnt winning, den arhi havnt won d best jodi award..
NOOO...dey deserve it...n if dey win dat...den sanaya cn get d award!!
yes, of course
east or west
sanayais d best!!
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she is...was and will be...u rock sanaya SP may not have an award for you but we do and we will give you tons of them!!!!!
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agree with you..In our eyes she is the real fav beti!!!
Sanaya rocks..Award or not๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ