KISS -> Dis-appointed!!!

Geeglu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mr. Kapoor you just had a fight with her and she is already upset abt her sis's humiliation..
and this is how you make her switch her mind.. πŸ˜•
He could have 1st helped Priya and her family .. by atleast providing that verbal consolations...

ahh i am disappointed big time... expected some more emotional support to Priya and the Sharma's.. 😭

had they sticked on to the original plan.. Priya slapping Nutz would have been more realistic..  atleast the not-so needed cat fight could have been avoided... 😑

God know what monday has in store..  wont be surprised if all of a sudden they show the consummation..

Edited by Geeglu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Big-C is on Monday..it means the scene will continue. After watching the promo I thought Ekta would show us Big-C without high drama but I was wrong. 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well m happy that for a change Ram is thinking out of the box.. its not his sister n his family.. its he n Priya he wants to talk about... finally he had become Priya's man😍 n there was no situation for verbal consolation... the situation was way to humiliating.. so i think it was shown in the best possible way
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i second wid ur every point except wid 1 point i.e. Priya slaping Nuts. Ya, its would be nice if she does after knowing the exact reason but i won't agree wid priya's instant reaction just wid ayesha's word. Afterall she is so called matured woman in the show.
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The kissing scene was shown a bit abruptly since they didn't seem to be on the same page emotionally...Priya upset about Ayesha and Ram only thinking of confession...but I still think that now since confession is done, RaYa will be able to come together to solve their family feud...as far as Consummation on monday..that's not happening so soon since there is inauguration of children's ward and holi celebrations still pending...Ekta just wants us to keep on drooling by showing that promo...what say friends..C day will probably be next thursday ?😳
shra28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

well m happy that for a change Ram is thinking out of the box.. its not his sister n his family.. its he n Priya he wants to talk about... finally he had become Priya's man😍 n there was no situation for verbal consolation... the situation was way to humiliating.. so i think it was shown in the best possible way

completely agree with u...today they showed evrything upto markkk...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
actually i wasn't disapointed,  he needed to shut her up in order to listen , for him it was more imp that priya feels loved and not hurt at not being loved in return, he wanted to clear the bigger mU phle and he was never good with owrds, the single gesture the belonging the pssion the warmth is enuff to remove fears of priya abt her postion in rams heart!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leo4ever

actually i wasn't disapointed,  he needed to shut her up in order to listen , for him it was more imp that priya feels loved and not hurt at not being loved in return, he wanted to clear the bigger mU phle and he was never good with owrds, the single gesture the belonging the pssion the warmth is enuff to remove fears of priya abt her postion in rams heart!

πŸ‘πŸ‘ totally agree with u
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loool its like they say KISS and make up!

I didnt mind the kiss. Because obv priya kept rambling on abt on what SHE thinks Ram's gonna say. So the only way to shut her up was the KISS!!!

I think monday will go this way: Kiss... then priya's gonna go what was that all abt.. and ram confesses... and they hug or whatever. and I dont think Consumation would be monday but I am sure ram will stop her from sleeping on the other bed :) 

And poor Niharika and mamaji and sid are in the impression that RaYA are having the biggest fight :)
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

The kissing scene was shown a bit abruptly since they didn't seem to be on the same page emotionally...Priya upset about Ayesha and Ram only thinking of confession...but I still think that now since confession is done, RaYa will be able to come together to solve their family feud...as far as Consummation on monday..that's not happening so soon since there is inauguration of children's ward and holi celebrations still pending...Ekta just wants us to keep on drooling by showing that promo...what say friends..C day will probably be next thursday ?😳

i hope c day come before that.. & i want ram to confess his love 4 priya in words 2 in monday.. just have to wait & watch..