Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piaviviandsena thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear thax fr pm!! 😊 nw cming to d ff... i simply luv dis update!! after so much of hate-luv game abhiya finally confess there luv fr each other!!!! 😳 m just glad fr them!! m even happy fr vira (vihaan & tara)!! 😆 next 1 update soon!!!
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm blossom update.I was eagerly waiting 4 the update where abhiya confess...nd its here..yahoo.Tara nd Vihaan-they truly luv their siblings 2 sacrifice their luv 4 them.I'm glad they can be together now
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow amazing update
I am happy piya knows the truth and abhiya confessed their feelings n they are ready to fight gangrels together
I am glad know  they also know about vihaan n Tara  n vihaan n Tara can be together n do not need to hide their relationship
Thanks for pm
Know we can get Abhiya scenes yippie 😃
thanks for pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update glad abhay reach in time to save her and now she knows the truth and they confessed awesome update loved it thanks for the pm

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update yaar.I so loved it.Samarth was quite a dog.Gud Alina killed him.Yippe finally Pia know truth.So now evn she regrets of hurting Abhay & the bst thing is both confessed their love.I m happy 4 tara & vivaan too.Plz cont..Cant wait more
I changed my name frm Cuteshrishti 2 SheDevil😆
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update guys! i so loved it❤️ finaly pia knws the truth nd also regretting for blaming abhay...nd nd they confessed also...yipee!!! i m so happy nd also for tara nd vihaan😳 wen samarth had told her the truth i feared that she just dont start hating tara😭but she didnt😃Continue soon thanks for pm😊
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW.. WOW.. WOW.. AWESOME..!!!!
This was the update we all were waiting for..!!! And it was PERFECT..!!
Piya knowing the truth, Samarth getting killed, no grudges, no misunderstandings, Tara and Vihaan can be together without any hiding.. and most beautiful part.. ABHIYA CONFESSING..!!!
Awww.. it was really good yaar..!!!
BRILLIANT JOB Anji and Peehu..!!!! Love You..!!

P.S.- Sorry for not commenting on the previous update inspite of reserving.. sholly..
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
are wah! Acha hai acha hai... Ek hi update mein pia got to know the truth and confessed her love too. Superbly written love it
Yum_SR thumbnail
its just awesome...n lovely..piya knows the truth n abjiya vute movements r awesome...abhiya confess their to each other thats great..update soon as possible
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awww! Its amazing updt pooja & anji
all d misunderstandings hs been clrd nw
i ws waiting 4 dis moment
poor abhiya were shocked 2 knw dat dey (tara vihaan) r in l ❤️ v 😆
happy 4 abhiya & tara-vihaan as wel
updt sooon