Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful updπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bth r attracted 2 each other...😳 bt stil in denial modeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kya kare kya na kare ye kaise mushkil hi hi hi 🀣
wow!!!!!! common enemy j...it vil b funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my doggie is bckπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awsm update ...

abhiya strtd atrrctd 2 each other ...
waitnf 2 knw what happnd in past ...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update peehu and anji...so, abhiya r getting attracted 2 each other...aha...
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Lovely!! Waiting for AbhIya romance!!
-Gauri
APPMLIST thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello everyone...

its me peehu and this is my new PM ID...i have around 250 people in my buddy list..out of which many are from other forum...and it gets very difficult to send pms to those who read FF and i end up sending pms those who doesnt even read it. therefore, from now onwards, i will be sending pms only to those who add this ID in their buddy list.

so, anyone who wants pm when this FF is updated or i write anything new...kindly add this ID in their buddy list...or hit like button so that i can add you...

thank you...πŸ€—
Edited by APPMLIST - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TeDylove

finally u update pooji..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup finally πŸ˜†

kahi anji teri real story to hame nahi bata rahi na..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tum sab ghum phir kar wahi pahoch jaate ho πŸ˜†

well joke a part, u both r such amazing writers.. abhay and pia's fight is so good and they started attract toward each other wow..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  hope tara and vihan soon with each other..and i think jay's character is some negative and abhiya both hate him.humm..waiting for past relive.. thanks a lot...u wanted abhiya rite...chalo..ur wish was granted here πŸ˜› for tara and vihaan..cant say πŸ˜†..and jeh..well..lets say he will be neutral for time being πŸ˜›

pls update soon..😳  we will try πŸ˜†

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sonu_

Awesome update Peehu and Anji..πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank you so much

So both Abhiya's hatred has started to melt down a little... oh well..not really πŸ˜›
I wonder what their past actually was ...and according to Vihaan and Tara..both don't seem to be wrong...πŸ˜• yes..they both arent wrong..circumstances were
And this Jeh is an interesting as well as mysterious character..and he's both Abhay's and Pia's enemy... all i can say right now is he is neutral for time being..u may love him and may be hate him...cant say πŸ˜†.
Continue soon pls...and thanks for the pm...😊

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

wow peehu and anji. amazing and yippee, abhay and pia are getting attracted to each other. and what trouble does this jeh bring. he is evil or grey or good here? answer fast and updated fasterπŸ˜†

thanks dishu...yes they are...kahin se toh start karenge dono πŸ˜›...oh well jeh...he is neutral for time being...cant say in future..u may love him for few things and hate him for others πŸ˜†..

Originally posted by: sweetmonaya

Hey anji and peehu , lovely update , I really adore abhiya , there nok Jhok r really cute , I just love it when called abhay blood sucker , they r really very cute and I really Like Tara and vihaan , they r really lovely pair , they both care for each other soo much ,  they both luv each other ? I wonder what happened in past tat abhiya hate each other soo much , and yipeee abhiya started to feel sumthing for each other , amazing job anji & peehu loved it ,continue soon u both rock πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot...abhiya will be like this for time being...vihaan and tara are the supporters for abhiya..in near future..they would be the one who will help them...both emotionally and practically...

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome update.I loved it peehu & anji.I m quite eager wht exactly happened in past tht made Abhiya loathe 4 each other.I know Abhay & Pia had not killed each other family members.There is some secret.I guess both Abhiya hate jeh.Plzz cont.😳

thanks a lot...past wikll be revealed slowly and may be later...and for jeh...they dont hate jeh exactly

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Awesome update girls πŸ‘ I must say u guys rock πŸ‘πŸΌ Enjoyed it a lot. Poor Tara n Vihaan 😭 They really love each other a lot but fate works against them  Pia was so mean to her 🀒 I mean I understand her frustration on Tara not wanting to avenge their parents but that was really low of her to say something like that to her own sister who had sacrificed so much just to see her happy 😑 Arghh I could really hate Pia at times 😑 thanks a lot...piya was angry. she wanted to remove her anger and she did it. her words were harsh but she didnt really mean it. when u love someone...u are bound to speak words sometimes which are hurtful. all piya has is tara right now. she wanted to take it out and tara was a victim here

Loved Abhiya in college πŸ˜ƒ Thier cat fight was too cute 😍 Their eye lock was very well described when she fell in his arms. Loved their bickering too. Was cute but the last bit where she calls him a blood sucker n he calls her a witch was shocking 😲 that too in front of an audience! glad u liked it..oh cmon..u give names to people? dont you? same is here..the sudiences will never understand why such names were used until you know the secret πŸ˜›Jeh is back n looks like Pia is disgusted with him as well. Abhay seems to be bored πŸ˜• Hmmm this makes it even more interesting now 😊 Jeh doesn seem to be the bad guy here or is he? πŸ˜•  jeh is neutral for time being. u may love him for some reasons and hate for others...Also I wonder who that guy was who was talking to someone over the phone. I really want to know what actually happened to make them hate each other so much n both Tara n Vihaan know they have misunderstood each other but still they are keeping them in the dark and at the same time they dont want them to rip each others head off πŸ˜• This is getting too mysterious. When will u reveal the story behind their past? Eagerly awaiting that as well as for their love story to kick off 😍 Once again BRILLIANT JOB gals πŸ‘  things will be revealed slowly and will take time too...till then enjoy khatta meetha rishta of abhiya πŸ˜›

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Wow.Abhay nd pia inspite hating each other they are getting attracted by each other.Continue soon

they are..and they will be..will update soon..

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

res

------------------------
Abhiya r attracted to eachother😍Loved the dialouges..πŸ˜‰is jeh bad? i guess abhiya hate jeh..πŸ₯±

continue soon n thnx 4 d pmπŸ˜›

thanks...jeh is neutral...u will know about him in coming updates πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Awesome update. Totally brilliant. I loved the intensity of their have and passion for each other which they cant put a name to now. Is jeh bad?

thanks snigi...abhiya are always meant to be passionate..its just the starting πŸ˜›..jeh..is neutral...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Amazing update guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks tanzie

I remember a line for Abhay and Pia which seems perfect for their situation, "Love me or hate me, you simply can't ignore πŸ˜†"  bang on πŸ˜†...
It's beautiful how they r attracted to each other though they hate each other. I hope whatever if the reason for their hatred solves soon. and Jeh's arrival is mysterious. Is she bad here or any chance he being back can make Abhiya work together? abhiya will be attracted towards each other..they are meant to be...how much try to pull apart..destiny has its own plans..jeh will be neutral..u may love him at one point but also hate him at the other πŸ˜›
 hope so... continue soon

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Awesome update.. 
Wow..abhiya are getting attracted to each other..superb! 
So, jeh has also made an entry..is he negative ? 
Continue soon 
thanx for the pm 
tc 

thanks a lot...jeh is neutral..thats all i can say...

Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

amazing update πŸ‘πŸΌ abhiya enemity is at their peak never i imagined they would fight un such a way. but they also showed glimpses of abhiya which we know. jeh is back and is definetly with some plan. it was really heartbreaking to see tara devastated. hopong pia does something really sweet to make up with her. waiting for ur next update.

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

thanks a lot...abhiya enemity may be at peak..but soon..their love would also be at peak..may be beyond that...jeh is back..and yes he do has his own motives...tara will cope up...time heals everything...will update soon..

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm

thanks a lot...

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

thanks peehu and anji for pm
just awe-some story

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Wow u guys!
Loved the abhiya bits.
Oh oh... So they have a common enemy in Jeh? Interesting!

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

awesome update..
loved it..
carry on..thanxxx for d pm.

thanks a lot everyone...