WU-7th March 2012-Nupur gets to know

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nupur is such a stuck up female, very annoying! Guess these high society ladies behave like this. Seen examples like this too :P

I think the leap is about to happen sometime now na? It's already been two weeks. But I'm loving Reem so much that I don't want her to go. I'm hoping with the appreciation Reem has got the show makers extend her role for a bit longer.

Thanks for the update :)

@Gohem your update is wrongly dated, this episode was aired on 7th March. The wrong date might confuse the readers.
Edited by sumisa91 - 12 years ago
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumisa91

Nupur is such a stuck up female, very annoying! Guess these high society ladies behave like this. Seen examples like this too :P

I think the leap is about to happen sometime now na? It's already been two weeks. But I'm loving Reem so much that I don't want her to go. I'm hoping with the appreciation Reem has got the show makers extend her role for a bit longer.

Thanks for the update :)

@Gohem your update is wrongly dated, this episode was aired on 7th March. The wrong date might confuse the readers.

Thank You...have edited...