| I Found Myself In You | OS

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, she had finally finished her performance. She had done it & she had done it well. She could hear people cheering her, shouting her name. They liked it. They had actually liked it. She had gotten her confidence back. Now finally she could forget that day. That horrible day. No, she didn't want to recall it.
She just looked at the crowd, she felt overwhelmed. Her friends were happy, She was happy. But wait, where is he??
He was standing there, in front of her, during the whole performance, but suddenly he had disappeared. She had to see him. She needed him to assure her that this wasn't a dream. That she had actually done it.
Suddenly she spotted him. He had been pushed away by d crowd a little backwards.
She looked at him, innocently, as if asking him how she had done. He just flashed his signature smile at her & showed her a thumbs up sign. Now she knew that she had actually done well.
She turned & walked out of the stage.
Her friends came running towards her backstage. All of them were so excited. They started showering her with praises. Even a few other random admirers stopped by to congratulate her.
Her friends had surrounded her & were talking non-stop. She was caught up in the centre. Suddenly an angelic voice called her from behind. "Sharon". She knew very well who it was. She would recognise that voice anywhere. She turned to face him
Sw: you did really well Sharon.
Sharon just looked at him. These few words of appreciation that came from him meant the world to her. She just kept looking at his deep brown eyes & mumbled a light thank you to him.
All of a sudden Sharon was pulled away by Simmi & Rinni. She didn't want to go. She just wanted to stand there and admire his angelic face. But the moment had gone, she was already away from him.
Sim: Sharon..??
Sh: huh..kya???
Sim: we have to get ready for our grp performance...Chalo...
Sh: haan... Come on..
They leave
The group performance went really well. All of them are very happy & they decide to set up a bonfire by d beach n spend some time there @ night.
Everyone was sitting by the fire, except for Sharon. She was sitting away from them. She told Simmi that she wanted to be alone for sometime.
She was just looking at the crashing waves, taking in the light sea breeze enjoying the night sky when she felt someone's presence by her. She looked towards that person & found that it was Swayam.
Sw: yahan akeli kyun baithi ho? Everyone is sitting there na, come join us.
Sh: I just wanted to sit alone for sometime Swayam. I'll join you all in a while
Sw: okay. Alright.
Swayam was about to leave when Sharon called out to him.
Sh: Swayam..
He turned
Sh: can you sit here for sometime??
She didn't know why but she felt oddly happy when he was with her
Sw:*puzzled* umm...yeah..sure
Swayam sat by her. Both of them kept silent and just looked towards the sea.
Sharon suddenly broke the silence
Sh: thank you Swayam.
Sw:Thank you?? y???
Sh: for believing in me when I myself had lost confidence in myself n my dance.
Sw: you don't have to say thank you Sharon. I'll always be there by your side, whenever you need me.
Sharon just looked at Swayam, her eyes welled up with tears. Sh*in her mind* How can he be so nice to me? After all that I have done to him. Insulted him, rejected him thrown him away like a paper ball, and yet he remains as faithful as ever.
Sh: how do you do it Swayam? After all that I have done to you, don't you hate me??
Sw: hate u?? Sharon I could never do that. I have, I do & I always will keep loving you. That won't change Sharon. But I haven't forgotten that incident Sharon. U asked me to stay away from you n stay away I will. That's alright. You don't need to worry, Swayam shekahwat will never be a disturbance in your life.
Sharon wanted to shout out to him, that he never could be a problem for her. She knew Swayam was hurt, she knew he wanted her to be by his side forever.
She felt very bad hearing all this from him. She couldn't bear to see him like this, shattered. He wanted her old Swayam back.
Woah, what was she thinking.. HER old Swayam??
Sh *in her mind* what's happening to you Sharon? Why do you feel so good when he's with you?? Why do you feel so good when he talks to you, when he looks at you, when he compliments you??
What was happening to her, she knew not. If she knew anything then it was this, that Swayam meant more to her than anyone ever could..

Thank you for reading guys this is my first ever OS & my first post on IF. Do comment & like & tell me what ever was wrong or your suggestions or what you liked (I guess I won't be getting much of that)..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyStark thumbnail
Aww...this was such a cute OS ! Loved it ! 👏
Radioactive. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonArsha95

Aww...this was such a cute OS ! Loved it ! 👏

THANK YOU...!!! :)
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
srishti bachha it was as beautiful as u... loved it... keep coming up with such stuffs...
Radioactive. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasie

srishti bachha it was as beautiful as u... loved it... keep coming up with such stuffs...

Thank you...!!!
Awesumm OS...You are an amazing writer...Continue n write sme other stuff too...All d Bst !
Radioactive. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha167

Awesumm OS...You are an amazing writer...Continue n write sme other stuff too...All d Bst !

Thank you very much..!!!
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
srishti soo cute man
aur likha kar waise itna chota kyu likha aur bada likhthi lol
nice i liked it alot
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SRISHTI!!! It Was completly awesome!! Something i really wanna see... Cont this or write something more cuz ur an awesome writer!!!
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was really gud..thnxx for d pm.