3/7: WU (An Angry Agrressive Prince!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for the long delay... had double shift again...

Rajmata says that she is scared after seeing Manyata today as she is now more determined to be with Akash. UV tells her that he is a prince of Jaighad and in the end he will be the winner and won't let Manyata be with Akash.

Akash tells an excited Chicki that Manyata and him are no more a couple. He cries in defeat.

Manyata holding the sandals  Akash gifted her and talks to herself saying that the pairs are made by god. She says that Akash won't be able to remain away from her for long and will soon return back to her. Komal comes and questions her how she is feeling. Manyata smiles at her in assurance. Komal asks her why she is hurting herself and then washes her feet. She tells Manyata to never let go of Akash love. Manyata tells her that she won't break her trust and won't let go of Akash's love so easily.

UV driving in anger and remembers all the moments he has seen between Monash and Manyata's words about never giving up on her love for Akash and how she is willing to do anything to get AKash's love. He almost crashes his car into a person who yells at him. UV holds the guy's collar, calls him Akash verma and tells him that to never mess with him. He drives away in anger and mutters to himself that he will teach Akash a lesson.

Akash upset thinks back to all the things Manyata said to him about helping him get a job. His mother comes and tries to console him and AKash says that it was just a fight and he now realizes that he got angry over a small thing and Manyata was only trying to help him because she loves him a lot. He will apologize to her very soon.

UV comes to the chawl and almost crashes Akash. Both have a long staring session glaring at each other. Akash's mother and Chicki come and drag Akash inside the house and away from UV. UV stares after then in anger saying that he can hide as much as he want but he will one day get hold of him and end it all.

Brijraj questions Komal where she was and why she wasn't there at dinner. Komal says that she was dressing Manyata's wounds. Brijraj tells her to at least now help them all in getting Akash out of Manyata's life. Komal says that she won't let her daughter live her life like she did; she will do everything to unite MonAsh. Brijraj yells at her to stop it. Komal says that now she is very sure that he is Rajmata's son who values nothing but their royal rules and the crown. J who eavesdropped on her parents conversation wonders why her mother is speaking in such a way about Rajmata and UV and resolves to find out about it.   

Precap

Akash yelling on the phone believe it is UV who keeps on calling him and threatening him. he tells the caller to stop calling and threatening him, to come and meet him so that they can end all this at once. The caller hangs up the phone on him.  

I don't know where this show is going…. The show which started off in such a positive and promising way now has nothing but negativity all around…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update - today's episode have me scratching my head.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for update...i am taking this episode as extreme darkness before dawn..dawn of uday as hero not villan..hopefully but both actors did amzing job
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the update.You are awesome and Love your hardwork... 👏

Where is this show headed? now there will more secrets of rajmata will open and seems like komal also made some sacrifices...😕
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
ya ur rite the show started off well and i dont know where its heading and i am a bit bored of all this monash and maveer dramas and now komal joined it...😕

Rapchik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same here the show is getting kind of confine for me and i see not a general importance in each characters actions maybe its just me but hey!!!😛
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dont tell me UV will actually kill Akash!
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank-you for the update😛. The show keeps going round and round😕
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fr th update!!
really applaud ur work...i'm so depressed wid DEK these days i can hardly put two coherent words together to vent my frustration!!!
so really admire ur effort to continue updating so vividly n regularly!!👏
th writers of this show hav gone in a self destructive mode...god help them n us!!!
this is like watching th indian cricket team ...going frm a huge predictable win to a sudden depressing collapse!!!