brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

So I guess Amrit like Adhiraj now? Hmm lets see what happens now...

Maata ji is worried that Adhiraj knows everything. She wants to play him at his own game but is afraid he might disgrace them.

Amrit with whole family talking about how she should be ready to rule. Bua claims her hubby fixed adhiraj-amrit while maid claims he didn't do anything; its all due to amrit's class and beauty. Beeji calls Amrit and all disperse. Bua says she was praising her husband so that Amrit feels indebted to them after marriage. 

Amrit-Nimrit in the haweli: Amrit feels bad for bua as she can't live like a princess but Nimrit doesn't feel bad. She thought Bua was happy. Amrit claims its good but only for small/normal status people not princesses...  Beeji calls Amrit and tells her about Adhiraj's offer. Amrit agrees and says that now he is responsible for Sisodi Family's Fortune (he has to provide financial security for them). Beeji is proud. Nimrit is there but she can't hear a thing. She feels Amrit has magic since she got Beeji so happy but she can't do anything. 

Mom-Dad scene; Dude dad needs to come back to earth! He feels like he needs not to do any work! Mom is worried but he says he doesn't want to see her unhappy... Blah blah...

Maata ji calls everyone for a meeting. She talks about Adhiraj's proposal for Amrit. She asks Amrit and she agrees. Everyone is happy except Mom but she doesn't say anything. Mom-Beeji have an eye glare. Beeji indirectly taunts Mom. She feeds her the sweet first too! On top of that, she makes her prepare for dinner that Adhiraj is invited to --today,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
Nice update ... Thanks for it...

So after getting to know abt adhiraj frm rajmata amrit still want to marry him ... Is she scarifies herself for the family or for money...????
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

If they go this route, I think I would really be interested.  The reason I want this is not in a shipper way. It's just, it's different than the predictable storyline.  She's not some person that is all white, which is great for a Hindi serial female lead.  And it would be boring to have her with the "good guy." What's the point of that?  Good boy reforms her...naaa. I'd rather see more complex dynamics, with both Amrit and Adhiraj being grey, and both going into it with their own agendas. ðŸ˜†

If the show goes this route, I think I'm in.

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niceup

Nice update ... Thanks for it...

So after getting to know abt adhiraj frm rajmata amrit still want to marry him ... Is she scarifies herself for the family or for money...????

no.. she sacrifices herself for "aish-o-araam"   she wants to continue living like a princess... so this isn't really a sacrifice if you ask me.. its just greedy/proudness...
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanksss!!!
really curious how th show shapes up frm here!!
amrit though grey is still very naive abt th realities of life...she lives in her own glass palace n thinks she can control her life!
while nimrit is more girl-next-door types wid no real agenda in life!!