Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

btw mujhey daddy ko thoda kaam kartey huey dekhna hai...its strange na indira rishi never talked about rishi's career seriously? what did rishi do in U.S and what does he plan to do from now on?

but b4 rishi talk abt his future career, e most important thing he shld let indira know abt vidit..
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hetu ji...yes wo apni betiyo ko bolega dun worry beta ye tumari mummy jokes bht maarti hai so kabhi kabhi u know πŸ˜†

rinky.. i think rishi maybe wroked as a artist
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

btw mujhey daddy ko thoda kaam kartey huey dekhna hai...its strange na indira rishi never talked about rishi's career seriously? what did rishi do in U.S and what does he plan to do from now on?

This would be next track wether marriage happens or not Rinky ji I feel. Indu will surely come out
 with this point and ultimately may she take him near his dream to become artist.

Aur may Sharma ask for Rishi's job once they see Rishi left by Family and creates hurdle for
 Inshi's marriage aisa Kuch !
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am an open minded person...yet a man sitting at home irks me...maybe indira will be shown wearing the pants in the relationship but i want rishi to do support her economically as well...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Rinky ji ! Its not so that he dont wanna do that But some how hes not willing to do same tedious jobs.There will be another story here again I guess of his dreams and responsilibities toward Indu.

Waise Indu was talking about their both;s combine money today ! πŸ˜†
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes combined money me it seems indira would be the one to contribute most...rishi ka toh khatam ho gaya...

btw she is thing on "our'/"us" basis...not alone...i like her tendency of sharing her responsibility with RK...nahi toh she generally doesnt😳
Edited by -Rinky- - 12 years ago
'Antra' naam to thik hai(it's my name as wellπŸ˜†),par Indu is right!! No 'Mantra' plz!!πŸ˜†
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just feel like grinning thinking of the two of them- they r so innnocent in thier hearts. difficult to find two such ppl  together. lucky them

the waist scene so good, mantara!

i assumed rishi was an artists- maybe hes getting paid for his cartoons but yes, i d hope they mention it.
the diwan money must be going to vidith s hospital bills..

but all of us are bitten by indira bug talking of budgets when we shud be feeling happy uncontaminatedly
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was soo cute! πŸ˜³ Antra & Mantra.. β€οΈ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Inshi scenes today were so refreshing, simple but yet very cute 😳. Their scenes have such a sweetness and innocence. Somehow i tend to compare them with two little innocent kids happily being together and adoring each other. I started to wish seeing them married really soon.They would make such a lovely husband&wife and parents. I wish we could get to see such scenes in HD. It would bring the sweetness back to the show just like with Inshi's scenes now. 

Awww...Antra and Mantra as these names rhymes with Indira's name πŸ˜›.