Priya Shinde to essay grown up komal

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Priya Shinde in Me Ajji Aur Saheb!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 | 3:46:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
Priya Shinde in Me Ajji Aur Saheb!

As the show takes a leap, Shakuntalam ropes in new actors...

Priya Shinde of Splitsvilla fame, after doing a few cameos for shows like Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Hamari Saas Leela, has now returned to the small screen.

The latest we hear is that Priya Shinde has bagged a parallel lead role in Shakuntalam Telefilms' Me Ajji Aur Saheb on Imagine TV.

A source states,"The show will soon take a leap where Komal and Megha both would grow up and the story will carry forward with Priya Shinde  essaying the role of Komal. Komal is a very intelligent and hard working girl but not as pretty as Megha. Megha on the other has the beauty but lacks the brains."

We contacted Priya Shinde and she confirms, "Yes, I would start shooting from the first week of April and I hope the audience likes my character. I am essaying Komal."

We wish Priya Shinde for her second innings!

I though megha will be shown smart n Intelligent...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Megha has idiots like her maama maami in her life who give her pain then needed
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
so neha powar is not entering as saheb's love interest 
but this article is confusing ... first megha is quite smart and intelligent ,next komal is much elder than megha ,actually it is juhi who is dumb and always jealous of megha & therefore could be a parallel lead not komal...
Thats surprising megha who is an intelligent kid will grow up lacking brains?? And why will komal carry the story forward because the show is about megha her aaji and saheb
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no!!! why the leap :( :( :( 
Love the show as it is now !!! 
and WTH meagha has the beauty but lacks the brains ??? she's been shown as an smart one who is tutoring juhi or something like that ... I hate the leap part :(

this show just started and so soon a leap 

I love the way Megha says aaaji so sweet 😍

Edited by Bella27H - 12 years ago
annu.ac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Confusion confusion confusion.
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell they are up to.
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These articles are really confusing! They need to get their facts right! It always happens with other serials too all wrong info is given out, in particular Imagine TV!!! Have had experiences with Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo in this regard!

I think Zui is meing shown as a parallel lead to just spice up things that's why we see them fighting every now and then. But what's confusing is how can Zui fall for her cousin? I mean you can but she keeps calling him Dada now so how could she? Something is fishy here, plus same goes with Komal!