gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Vishwas ask the man what he wants and he says money and vishwas try to strike blows  to men who were holding him and when the head of gang used a knife and cut vishwas hand, police came there and megha is rescued..Police gave the purse back to sahib and vishwas ask megha to come to house but mehgha says no and she says she will go laone but vishwas knew something was troubling her and he pointed to a stall there where pavbhaji was giving out and said, am hungry,lets go and eat something…Megha goes there and while eating, vishwas says all about aaji,how she is old, how megha has to give support to her and megha is crying..she says, sorry sahib, I hhave told you lie ..i have left my house but now I want to meet aaji and vishwas says leaving house likes this is not good,eat something then we can go to your aaji and  megha while eating says, aaji's food is the best…

Aaji is crying holding megha's mother's saree when she heard megha calling "aaji" and she run outside and she scolds megha ( aaji is too good..luv her) and megha is also in tears hugs aaji and she also cries out…sahib is looking at them both and shree and shashi comes there..shashi is all latoo over him and says tea, coffee while shree is trying to scold megha but he also calms down seeing vishwas there…Vishwas says he will come another day and ask aaji to come to work from next day as they all remember food made by aaji always..Aaji agrees and he leaves..shashi comes to door giving tata to sahib but shree says he has left, come inside…

Vishwas comes to his house and archana is worried about him and maalkin is worried about her contract but vishwas says he has called them and asked for them to sign the contract on tomorrow ansd maalkin says ask them to come to house and he agrees. Archana saw his hand bleeding and ask about him and how is megha but maalkin says why are you mother-son duo always worried about these servants..i have only said one or two lines and she left the job but vishwas says he has asked her to come tomorrow and nupur is happy. Archana ask vishwas to go inside while she makes herbal tea for him. He said to nupur while going that all had to go to a satsang in someone's house and nupur asked him to call aishwarya down.Aishwarya comes and maalkin ask her to bring all beautiful dresses downstairs..

Aaji and megha is talking megha is saying sahib is the prince as he always come to rescue her, and aaji says in the story princess go with prince so will you go like that leaving aaji and megha goes and hugs her saying Never and she says when she became a grown up girl, she will do all the work and support aaji..

Nupur select one dress from them and ask aishwarya to wear  that and go to satsang tomorrow as high profile people comes there but aishwarya agrees making a mental note to meet vinay.

Morning- maalkin is sitting in sofa waiting for someone and vishwas says aaji will be here at any moment and nupur says i will wait for a servant..Never and she again looks in clock and sighs… aaji and megha comes and maalkin scolds her for not coming to job and then ask her to make breakfast..Meanwhile Julie gives an eye to megha and megha is worried..