Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Jas I stopped watching DEK couple of weeks back as the plot seemed to be going nowhere.. And also really bg these days with my Final year disseration project..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yaa but I'd love to see the UV beating Akash ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.. might watch it sometime later..
-Misek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilDostiDanceD3

LOL im doing pretty good. i have a couple of days of holidays since im visiting my grandfather๐Ÿ˜Š

Are you kidding me? Me and UV go WAAAY back...our relationship isnt going to break that easily. ๐Ÿ˜‰ What about you?๐Ÿ˜†

Sooo You must be enjoying holidays then.. I've got Easter break frm next week.. But still won't be a proper break.. UV and Jas ties can't be broken easily.. I knew that.. ๐Ÿ˜†
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh I see. Good luck with your project though! I know you'll be fine๐Ÿ˜Š
LD-Radha thumbnail

Originally posted by: limbu.simmy

Sooo You must be enjoying holidays then.. I've got Easter break frm next week.. But still won't be a proper break.. UV and Jas ties can't be broken easily.. I knew that.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ish...I'm glad to be away from school but theres still just as much work to do๐Ÿ˜• Nice! I bet you'll be happy to get a break as well๐Ÿ˜Š

Lol yes! I know that you knew that๐Ÿ˜‰ Btw...who is that in your dp? I'm pretty sure the guy is Gaurav Khanna but i cant see the girl that clearly
LD-Radha thumbnail

Originally posted by: limbu.simmy

Thanks Hun๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค—

You know you are always welcome!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—
-Misek- thumbnail
My dp pic is frm LNMDJ.. The gal is Chandana Sharma.. this is my all time fave show.. so after the dissppointment left by DEK though might as well change my dp..
LD-Radha thumbnail
OMG I cant believe I didnt recognize her! I LOVED that show...but it was waaay too short! I'm a bit of a PriDa fan myself...along with Sameer and Avni๐Ÿ˜›

I understand though...after the disaster with D3...i still havent mustered the courage to change my dp...I loved that show way too much. 
Edited by DilDostiDanceD3 - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilDostiDanceD3

OMG I cant believe I didnt recognize her! I LOVED that show...but it was waaay too short! I'm a bit of a PriDa fan myself...along with Sameer and Avni๐Ÿ˜›

I understand though...after the disaster with D3...i still havent mustered the courage to change my dp...I loved that show way too much. 

Yupp me too PriDa fan...I knw the show was short but I just LOVED it too core.. โค๏ธ How I Miss all the jodis there๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญBtw I haven't watched D3.. I really want to watch Ashish other shows.. Hope he gets some new shows with a proper plot.. DEK is just pissing me off right now.. 
-Misek- thumbnail
Jas I gotta go.. will catch up wid ya soon.. Lots of love and be LOYAL to UV ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†.. I Knw you are..๐Ÿ˜›
LD-Radha thumbnail
Hehe, agree! It was an awesome show and just loved the concept! I was surprised to see "Ila Gujral" here when I first started watching DEK๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Ah I see. Yeah that would be awesome to see him in other shows. So I've heard...from a lot of people. This forum has been pesissmism central...on the one day im not at school! And you know my personality๐Ÿ˜Š