All the Best KTLK Team for new innings :) 03/07/12

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think its enuf.. one shud move on..

sometimes change is gud wen thngs start to stale or remain stagnant for long!..

Frankly, now post one week of controversy, i m a bit indifferent towards MB's exit.. no actor for me is larger thn character.. he did well while he was thr, bt he cudnt take it to next level.. watever may b the reasons.. and thts a fact.. so b it.. take it.. leave the controversy aside.. and move on!

the thing tht the makers and channels r trying hard to resurrect this show hints tht thy r serious abt KTLK..  thy r giving thr 100% and tht KTLK still has some "life".. its not gone down under.. and thts y channel and producers r giving it a chance..

all these speculations and controversy with MB has created a fresh buzz for KTLK and it can work for KTLK in a positive way! 😛

Replacment with Sharad is the best thing happening for KTLK.. he is promising and defo do justice to Ashu's character..👍🏼 .he wud bring in some much-needed freshness and new lease of life to this show.. 😳

as a viewer, i wud give one last chance to KTLK if sharad's replacement.. from NP's comments it seems thy r working hard to make this work.. its like starting all over again.. so hope all their hardwork pays.. so hope a Samajwadi Party-like resurrection of KTLK.. 😆 with its new face and better storytelling and screenplay.. 😛

All the best KTLK Team!👍🏼
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvKrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy and Hope no more BD. Want to see Sharad with Krithika
-shri- thumbnail
hey achiever plz cmplt ur ashni ff
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very well said 👏👏 completely agree ...ditto to ur post ..this is what i m also saying ..whatever happened has happened ..not its time to move on ..n who knows this time kTLK rise more than earlier ...full hopes n support to KTLK ...if these guys can do so much for the show ..then we can also give them one more chance .
KTLK i m with u 👍🏼

n @achiever ppl had so many hopes with rahul n never realised d imprtance of akhilesh's presence ...ditto happening here ..ppl have so many hopes with MB but no one is realising the importance of sharad 😉
daffodil81 thumbnail
@Achiever

Your post echos my very thoughts.
I am happy for the crew of ktlk team that the show in continuing & so does their work & their source of Income.
I am also optimistic that Sharad as Ashu can deliver for the show.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wowilicious Post.. 👏

Love it.. n AGREE ... 😳

That SET has intervened however late.. in the day..shows that they are willing to give it another chance.. !! So best wishes to the team! 👍🏼
croziaxx thumbnail
 You are right achiver ! whatever had done has don, now moov on,  let see what will happen next  ?
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm ready:) Bring it on! All The Best KTLK!!
Excited like it's the very first episode approaching:)
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said. Completely agree with you...

Alas..all speculations ends here with SK entry. I am still hoping lot of good things in KTLK and will continue with it till my hope lasts.

Am sure PH / Channel everyone connected to this show are working hard to make it success and they will surely going to deliver something good now.

I think SK - KK will look good together...it may feel odd for few episodes as we are used to see MB as Ashu... but as time progresses..we will accept SK as Ashu.

Lets give them a chance.
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post. Sharad Kelkar will definitely bring his A-game to KTLK and there will be no body doubles and dual frames. Its a win win.😊😊😊😊😊