deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi enters her cabin with her a nervous look. She starts thinking that what has she gotten herself into. She also wonders that what does Armaan sir want to tell her that can't be told in office or at her home. And is it appropriate to meet him at 10 in the night that also before the party. What if some rumors starts from all this. She goes towards the door to tell Armaan that she won't be coming but then stops. Jassi then starts thinking that how can she break a promise like that. And that how Gulmohur is in a good position because of her Armaan sir and what a nice person he is. That he can do no wrong and has now wrong intentions!! The phone rings. Its Purab. Jassi tell him that she was going to call him to ask him for advices. Purab smiles and jokes that why would she need a rival's company 's advice. Jassi starts to talk about Armaan but Purab stops her in mid way. He tells her that she is capable of making her own decisions. That he trusts her and knows that she will do no wrong. Then Billu takes the mobile from Purabs hand and tell Jassi that the party will end at 12 sharp so to tell the gang to come early. But they are going to have a great time as he is also in the party mood. He also wants to enjoy today because on her wedding day he will be too sad. When he has finished talking Billu scolds Nandu for not putting the party creepers properly. Purab tell Billu that he shouldn't be scolding him after all Nandu is helping out. Then Nandu says that still Billu scolds him. Purab then tell Billu that he won't be coming to the party. Billu asks why. Purab explains that its Jassi's day and he wants her to enjoy with her friends. That if he comes everybody will give him all the attention. Billu eyes gets emotional and says how lucky his daughter his to get him.

Bindiya eyes her popping out as she is going through a magazine. Maithele comes and asks her for the reason. Bindiya says that its not only her eyes that's popping out but her heart as well. Maithele stares at what she is staring. Maithele also looks impressed. Bindiya then comments how the magazine is full of Purab. That the after the press scandal now the press is only focusing on Purab and Jasi in good light. She reads a comment from the magazine "Purab Mehra is the big boss of the fashion industry." Just then Jassi comes in. She tells them that she wants to speak them in private. The gang starts thinking the party is cancel. Jassi tell them its not that but at 10 she wants to meet…. Biniya asks if she wants to meet big boss. Jassi looks surprised and asks them how do they know. Bindiya smiles and say that they keep track of things. Maithele and Bindiya also add that they will leave at 10 so that Jassi would meet him. Jassi looks relieved, thanks them and go. Bindiya and Maithele are happy for Jassi.

In Armaan's cabin Armaan stands still like a statue and stares at his hand. Raj asks him what he is going. Armaan says he is looking at the hand of a bad man. Raj gets fed up and says that why has he started on the self-pity and self- analysis thingy. That he has seen him doing good things countless time. Like time he gave a life to a woman a lift in s high way but she was pregnant. Raj mention some occasions but always some motive comes out. Armaan looks really guilty. He says that how selfish he is and that he has never done anything without a motive. That he knows he is a bad man. Just them Malika walks in happily. She tells him that a friend of her who is opening a new Italian restaurant has invited them for dinner. Raj hides his face behind the magazine. Armaan helplessly says that he has an appointment. Malika asks him what is so important then her. Raj tries to cover up for him but Armaan tell Malika that he is meeting Jassi. Malika is stunned. He goes on and says how she is holding a party and has invited both of them. And one must do such things to please the employees. Malika sarcastically says that she doesn't need to please the employees and that she will never ever go to Jassi's house. Armaan tries to make it up to her by promising that tomorrow he will go to any restaurant she likes. Malika says " How about hell". She leaves. Raj asks Armaan that why does he wants to meet Jassi. Armaan looks a bit annoyed and say that he doesn't need to give any explanation. Amrit is trying to convince billu to wear a nice dark purplish silky kind of shirt. Billu says that people will run away after seeing him in that shirt. Amrit says that nobody will and that he will look very nice in it. Bebe also tries to convince him. Billu says that he has something even better then the shirt. He goes to get it. Amrit predict that it will be an old kurta which he is obsessed with. And she turns out to be right. Billu brings the kurta and says that how old it is but still fit and perfect for him. When he leaves to iron it Amrit wonders that how can he turn down such a good shirt for that old kurta. In the office Pari fills Malika's ears full of suspicions against Armaan. She tells Malika that no way will Armaan go to Jassi's house but somebody else. That he must have given Jassi's house as an excuse as he knows that she will never go to the party. Malika tell her to stop talking nonsense. Pari tells her that she is just thinking about the future. She tells Malika to go to the party. Malika points out that Armaan is even smarter and that he will change his plans quickly. Pari says that she meant to spy on Armaan. Malika says that she will never do that. Pari points out to her that spying on Armaan just for once will be save her from spying on him the rest of her life. Malika starts thinking that she does have a point. Meanwhile the gang is getting ready. Maithele wishes that Purab would have been there so they would have observe him but bindiya points out that now its more important to run away from the party before ten. Ruby mom and Maria are also discussing the same thing. Jassi is leaving the office. She reminds Veeru of the party.

Armaan is also ready to leave. Raj , his trusty sidekick asks him that why would he chose to meet that girl….. Pari and Malika overhear this. They are all ready to spy on Armaan. When Armaan's car leave Malika makes a whining face and says that how would Armaan do this to her that today she will find out at all cost what he is up to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
 I got the timing confused. I mixed the timings with Pakistan. The show is just delayed for half an hour. But the hours I spend grumbing before ..... 😆 God must have gotten fed up of listening to me.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an episode.....!!!!! Going from one pile to the other!!!

-Rifhat

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know deadly it happened to me as well when the local cable operators switched the transmission to the one coming from UK how annoyed i got!! At first i thought i mite have missed the episode but then i went on Sony site and came to the conclusion that it was switched to the Uk one. Anyway, we are back to normal now thank God for that or we would had to wait 3 hours as Uk goes to winter timing and that would have been quite late!😆

-Rifhat

ides thumbnail
as always a great update Deadly.....its interesting to read 2 updates with different flavours.....keep it up Deadly and Jammy.....

p.s. Deadly hope ur studies r going well....all the best👍🏼
jammy thumbnail

Ohh great no body reminded me, But I mixed up the dates again in my update 😆.

Thats why I told you deadly dont leave the forum.

Jammy.

deadly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rifhat

I know deadly it happened to me as well when the local cable operators switched the transmission to the one coming from UK how annoyed i got!! At first i thought i mite have missed the episode but then i went on Sony site and came to the conclusion that it was switched to the Uk one. Anyway, we are back to normal now thank God for that or we would had to wait 3 hours as Uk goes to winter timing and that would have been quite late!😆

-Rifhat

I guess this is what JJKN does to you after watching it..... You get totally hooked to it. As well as glued. My mom says that I don't blink even once during the show. And that I forget my surroudnings......

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deadly

I guess this is what JJKN does to you after watching it..... You get totally hooked to it. As well as glued. My mom says that I don't blink even once during the show. And that I forget my surroudnings......

now this sounds familiar😉... I get the same comments all the time deadly.. That's the main reason I only watch like 2 serials a day.. JJKN & YMLH.. but looks like those might change soon

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

now this sounds familiar😉... I get the same comments all the time deadly.. That's the main reason I only watch like 2 serials a day.. JJKN & YMLH.. but looks like those might change soon

same here...my husband looks at my expressions when i watch these serials and he says it is more fun watching me than these serial because of all the emotions I show....😆

deadly thumbnail
You guys will never learn. No need of thanks !!! I have given up on this. And ides my studies are going great. My school is taking time in giving the exam schedule😆. In the mean time I am praying to God that some chamber of secret would open in school and then the mock would get cancel. And lakshmi I know what you mean.