Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are Rocking Aani πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I finally Finished Reading BTOOMH its superb dear, i just love Ananya she is Super duper cute πŸ˜ƒ i just loved her she is a cutie pie of Mama. 😊  i love the relation she shares with Arohi & loved the way she didn't allow sneha to do any works for her. Arjun is a wonderful Dad. his actions his cuteness he actually becomes child around Ananya πŸ˜Š this is really adorable. A perfect family. But the arrival of Sneha scared me She is so evil πŸ˜‘ I hated the way she taunted Arohi for being careless. who is she to say such things to her. I am so hating her & next part indicates that Sneha will not stop her evilness infect she is trying hard 😊 I am so happy that Arjuhi is there for each other like Shadow πŸ˜Š this is Super cute. 

Thanks for such a beautiful Story.  

Waiting for next part Eagerly

Love
Pranjal. 
dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just read all the 3 parts whoa... that sneha B**** looser on earth... aweee ananya ish shooo cute yaar... i love arohi and her positiveness... aditi shy nitin and aryan are truly best of friends!!! gr8 updates waiting for the next one congo for a century... loved it again pls continue sooonish and pls pm me tooo!!
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
edited...😳😳

wow ana
inspite of all the tensions the arjuhi bond was fabuluos. muahh
the way they conveyed their feelings to each other without saying a ward was adorable.
the arjun ananya bond was incredible
loved the update
😊😊😊
Edited by florine_20 - 11 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice..good going...please do update soon..😊
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yet again another lovely update πŸ‘πŸΌ
D way u have potrayed arohi's insecurities is simply fantastic..she luvs ananya nd knws it vry wel dat she can b d bst mother but stil not being a biological mother sneha's words r echoing in her mind..i love it how she being heartbroken herslf give strength 2 arjun lyk a perfct wife..i love it how she made arjun sleep on her lap nd give him d comfort which he was craving 4..
Lovely update ammu..
I am loving it how arjuhi is fighting against dis bad phase of life nd me sure their love nd faith in their rltnship will hlp them conquer all the odds...!
Sneha,u witch play as much as evil tricks but i can bet u will nvr evr succeed...! 😑
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why my Arjun is so sad ! Why ????
Ohhh arohi never leave you dear like Sneha
I like this chappy partner so much the way arohi put her hand on his shoulder n tears rolling in his eyes , aweee so touchy
How many times he tried to be strong but in real death of her daughter broken him insidely full !!!
But the way arohi lead him to bed n he burry his face to her stomach , it's so relaxing , pure n bliss moment of this chpy
First i pitied for Sneha cuz of her father but I think truth is different ! I m sure she knew about her daughter ! It's Arjun success who lead her here
I want Ananya do not change ,
N plz put some romantic scene , I mean after Arjun first night fantasy I missed his romantic side !!!
Muahhh partner
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aweee...i love my arjuhi n ananya❀️
i want them like this forever...

arjuhi defines "made for eachother"😳
loved the way arohi gave him the love n care that he needed😊

arjuhi's friends are also blessing in thier life...

i want to kick that sneha out this ff ASAP!!!😑😑

thnx for the pm😊
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update di...

Really hate that sneha..hope she does nothing to arjuhi or ananya..n realises that Aro is a better mom than she can ever be..and leaves for good soon..

Updt soon...:)
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 27

Arjun and Arohi came back home and got a sigh of relief on knowing that Sneha wasn't there. Though Arjun had doubts that she was off to the same function as they were about to go but still, not seeing her face right now was a good thing. Arohi went to check on Ananya. Today, they had an important meeting during lunch hour so they couldn't go to pick Ananya up from school and right now, she wanted to make sure Ananya was Ok and was ready to listen about her day at school. Arjun loosen up his tie and opened his sleeves button before opening the closet to take out his suit to wear tonight. His eyes fell on Arohi's side of cupboard and a smile automatically got place on his lips. It felt great to share each and everything of your life with someone. Where Sneha used to like to have her privacy in each and everything, Arohi liked to share. From one closet to same shoe rack. From one plate to one glass. From tears to smiles. She would share it all with Arjun and Arjun would do the same. He shook his head with a silly grin before his eyes fell on the wrapped box. If he remember, he gifted this to her few months back. He was on a shopping spree with Arohi for Ananya when his eyes fell on that lime netted sari have beautiful royal blue velvet flowers' patch at the border with silver stones adding shine to the flowers beauty. He left her in a shop after making an excuse and buy that sari secretly for her. She hadn't open it yet so he did the honors and unwrapped the box before putting it on the bed. Right that moment, Arohi entered the room and gave a surprised smile. "What are you doing and why have you taken this out?" She asked before she sit on the bed. "Because you haven't even given a look to my gift and as a punishment, I want you to wear it tonight". Arohi looked up at him with an open mouth before looking down at the sari he put on the bed. "But thats net" She cried after observing the material. "And you know how uncomfortable I feel in revealing clothes". She argued before Arjun once again dug himself into her side of closet and took out her lime blouse and petticoat. "I think your blouse is long enough to cover most of your belly so no arguments. I love this sari and I want you to wear it for me tonight". She looked up at him with a cute pout but that didnt affected him a bit and he shook his head with a grin. "Fine" She said defeatingly before once again looking at the net sari.

There Sneha went off to her parents house. She needed a one to one discussion with her father right now. Though she knew that Ron must have been aware by now of her activities but she doesnt care. The two man she loved more than her life had played with her. Her feelings. Her life. They have kept her away from her daughter all through those e years of her childhood and she was adament to never forgive them. Her car went in through those large metal gates towards her father's enormous mention where she had spend her childhood getting everything that she demanded. The house and the status, she used to be do proud off all through her college and school life was now making her disgusted. Her stern steps leads her out from the car and inside the mansion after pushing the crafted wooded doors wide opened. "DAD...MOM" She shouted on the top of her lungs that made her parents get out from their room at the very instant. "Honey, what a surprise...When did you came to Mumbai?" Her father Mr. Bajpai asked in a suger coated tone. "Cut the crap dad...You fairly well know why I am here...and now i need to know why...Why you did this to you own very blood...Why did you destroy my life by making it a part of your plan...Plan to take over Singhania Industries." With each word she said, the light in Mr. Bajpai's eyes went dim till they were blank. "Tell me Dad" Her mother looked at her father with hollow eyes. There intriguing eyes made Mr. Bajpai gulped down his saliva. He had nothing else to say than that power and name took over the father inside him and let him do that. Sneha was sitting on the sofa with her mother. Mrs. Bajpai was trying to console her while looking daggers at her husband. "But I tried to make things good...Haven't I?" He said with a frustrated sigh. "You wanted Raunaq and I get you married to him.. Didn't I?" Mr. Bajpai said in a tone that said that he had done more than necessary for her. Sneha looked up with hatred. "At what price...In how much you sold your own daughter...Tell me Dad" She was furious now and her father looked down guiltily. "Whatever you get out from it, I lost more than that...I lost my Riya Dad...I lost my husband just because I trusted you more than him...and more to it, I lost the childhood of my 2nd Baby...My Ananya" She blasted the news on her mom whose eyes went wide hearing it. She was all unaware of this happening. Mrs. Bajpai was out in America on a trip to meet her sister when Riya died & Sneha went to labor. "What?" Mrs. Bajpai asked in a whisper, not believing the words. "Yes Mom, He snatched my baby from my...My Ananya...who now dont even dare come into my arms...Her own mother can't hold her as now she have someone else in her life to call as a mother". Sneha started crying. Tears flowed freely from her eyes that made her mother cry too. She went to her mother and hold her shoulders. "Mom you know...You know my daughter doesn't know me...She dont want me touch her, hug her, kiss her...She wouldn't allow me to wake her up for school, to help her dress, to prepare breakfast for her...She don't even like to go out in the park with me" Her teary voiced boomed into the air. "She hates me instead whenever I try to took her away from Arohi...She hates me Mom, She just...Hates me" Sneha broke down at her mother's feet and her mother bend down to gather her in her arms. "Shhh" Mrs. Bajpai whispered while rubbing her back. Her own tears were running continuously seeing her daughter's devastation state. She looked up at her husband and whispered. "You were wrong..You were wrong...And you will cry for it"

Arohi came out from the bathroom wearing her sari. Her hairs were dripping wet from the shower she just took. She rubbed her hairs with a dry towel and reached her dressing table to get start with the make up. "Where is Arjun?" She thought while looking back at the side table where Arjun was sitting, sending some mails from his laptop before she went to washroom. At the moment, Laptop was there but the man was missing. Arohi just turned and run a comb from her hairs. She finished applying eyeliner when she saw Arjun entering the room while talking on the phone. "I don't know...You got to send them those documents right away..." He was instructing one of his employees when his eyes fell on her, or rather her revealing back and those deep chocolate eyes turned softer. "I got to go now...Just do this" He ordered once again and cut the call only to come and wrap her in his arms. He inhaled her hair's intoxicated smell with a deep breath and sigh with a kiss on her neck. "How will I concentrate on anyone else around if you will look that killing" He half whispered in her ears while dropping small kisses here and there. Arohi got a soft smile on her lips and bit the lower one with a grin. "You yourself asked for this torture...I have nothing to do in it" She gave him a challenging look that made him smile in the mirror. "Thats surly a torture". He whispered and took his fill of his eyes of her before placing a kiss on her shoulder and backing away. "I should get ready now...The earlier we leave the earlier we will be back and then earlier I will not have to concentrate on anything else" He winked at her back and turned around with a goofy smile. Arohi was all blushed with his comments. She ruffled her hairs to cool down her body temperature that seemed to get to a new bar just with his little closeness.

The heads turn in the direction of the door as Mr & Mrs. Singhania entered the hall. Its not everyday that they attend a business party. Its been 4 years since Arjun stopped being a part of the crowd but right now, looking at his happy face, everyone can guessed that the woman beside him, is tend to change that. He was holding her hand tightly in his as he greeted few of his associates and introduced her. Both were looking like a perfect couple, complimenting eachother. While she was wearing a lime netted sari having a patch of navy blue, he was wearing a dark grey suit with a white shirt underneath and topping it with a navy blue tie. Arohi smiled like a supporting wife and shook her bangle filled hands with the associate wives. Soon enough, Arohi made friends with few and get into a general conversation of dresses. "Your sari looking fabulous...From where you get it?" One from the ladies asked her while checking the stuff of her sari. Arohi raised her shoulders. "Don't know...Arjun gifted me this" In reply, she just got to hear few aweees that made her blush. Arjun from the other side looked through the crowd at her wife and seeing her talking happily, put a smile on his face. "Now whom I found here?" A sarcastic voice reached him from the back and his body get alert. Mr. Bajpai whom Arjun had successfully avoided in last 4 years, was once again standing infront of him with a wine glass in his hand and a smirk on his face. Out from his and Sneha's marriage, only Arjun and Mr. Bajpai knew what he had got. 20% shares of Arjun's company but to Arjun, it doesn't matter anymore. He was a sleeping partner and so he has promised to not interfere in any business matters as far as he get his share of profits. And Arjun expected nothing more from him. The man who can actually trade his own blood for money, can only think of his benefit. "What do you want now?" Arjun spatted. "Nothing, was just checking on my investment" Mr.Bajpai replied. "Really..." Arjun said with a cocky grin. "You really made an investment here...and as far as I remember, We promised eachother to never come face to face..." Arjun asked. But before Mr. Bajpai could reply back, there was a commotion going on on the other side that caught there attention.

"Thats what she all wanted out from this marriage...Arjun's money" Sneha said much to Arohi's displeasure. Here she thought going out to this party will help Arjun mind's to be at peace but here Sneha was all ready to destroy that. So much for the peaceful mind. Arohi thought. But right now, Sneha was not going to back out. She was hurt enough from the whole matter and needed an exposure. And for her, this party comes out as a chance. She was drunk, Arohi could make out so she composed her features and went to Sneha. "You need to sit down" She told her holding her hand to stable her. "No, I know your act...this amazing act of care and love...You can fool Arjun but not me here..." She shouted attracting more attention of the people. "You are wrong here Sneha..." Arohi tried to say only to be cut by her. "Oh really..." She replied sarcastically swinging here and there on her feet. "Then tell me who the hell like to get married to a man already having a baby... Its just for money" She said with hatred. Arjun's jaw clenched in anger and his hold on the wine glass, he was holding got tighter. His eyes shoot up to look at Mr. Bajpai who shuddered with the intensity of his gaze. "Stop her or I promise, You will never be able to look into anyone's eye with my declaration of your deeds" Arjun threatened. At some other time, Mr. Bajpai would have ignored his threat. He had a thick body that hardly let any emotion display on his face, but right now, on seeing Arjun, he knew he will do whatever he said and all Mr. Bajpai ever loved was his fame, his money and most of all his pride. He put the glass on the side and went to get his daughter. Arjun looked at the scene and decided to get into it. At any case, he have to save Arohi today. "You are just going to leave him one day after you get your share of money...Thats all you care right...You S***" But before she could say anything anymore, A hand came and left its mark on her blushed cheek. Sneha holding her cheek looked up to see an angry Shaina looking up at her with daggers. Arjun stopped in his tracks just a few steps away. Each person in the room was looking at them. Arohi was having tears in her eyes after hearing all those words in public by Sneha. She let her stay in the house with the thought that she is a mother and deserves a chance with her baby, but here, Sneha is trying to kick her out from her own house now. "Stop that you b****...If anyone has to think of anything is you...Its you whose father sold you so just he could take out money from Arjun. Don't you think we know that" Shaina raised her brow to see a stunned Sneha. Aditi came from the back and pulled a teary eyed Arohi into her arms. "And this girl, We know her much better than you. We have seen her and Arjun falling in love. She being nice let you stay in her home so just you could get some memories of you and your daughter and here, you are trying to insult her. But then, We expected nothing more than this from you" Shaina spatted on Sneha's face with pure hatred. Aryan came and holded Shaina's shoulders from the back. "Lets go Shy..." He whispered and Shaina looked around once before turning on her toes after passing a last glare to Sneha. Nitin & Aditi gave hateful looks to Sneha too before taking Arohi out from the hall. Arjun looked up at Mr. Bajpai with a furious look now. "You and your daughter will pay for that Mr Bajpai...Just remember that" He warned and the look in his eyes showed that he will exactly do that. He left the hall following his friends and left Mr. Bajpai being the center of attention of all people. All looked at him with glares and the gossip of his meanness started around.

"Arohi...Arohi..." Arjun came running out and pulled her crying face into his arms. Arohi clutched the front of his coat into her fist and cried silently. "Shhh...We shouldn't have come here" Arjun placed a kissed on her forehead. His friends looked up at them helplessly. "Arjun...You should take Arohi home now..." Aryan whispered to him slowly. "The guts of that woman...I am feeling like slapping her once again" Shaina said in anger. "Calm down Shy..." Aryan rubbed her arms and motioned Arjun to go on. "I will see you guys tomorrow..." Arjun said and pulled Arohi towards the car. He helped her in and after running to the driver side, drove towards the home.

When they reached home, everyone was sleeping thankfully. It was around 11:30. They changed there clothes and get on the bed cuddling eachother. Arohi's head was placed on his chest but thankfully she wasn't crying anymore. This evening surly made a huge impact on there minds. Arohi was lost in her thoughts and Arjun was lost in his. Sleep was truly far away from there eyes. The silence prevailed for two long. An hour then two then three when Arohi asked. "Arjun..." "Hmmm..." Arjun hummed running his fingers through her hairs. "Do you too think that I am after your money?..." Arjun was shocked to hear it from Arohi. He looked down at her to see that far away look on her face. "Arohi...Please look up at me" Arjun said and Arohi looked up, putting her chin on his chest now. "Do you think I ever thought this way about you?" He asked softly. "No, I know...But people do think like this...They must..." "No no no...They dont" Arjun cut her in between. "And even if they do, i don't care" He rubbed his thumb on her cheek. "The thing that matter to me is that you love me...You love Ananya with your wholeself...and we love you too...You make my home a home...You bring dreams into my life when I have given up all of them...You mean my life now Arohi...Don't doubt yourself...Ok" Arohi nodded on seeing the honestly, his eyes depicting. Arjun pulled himself into a sitting position, making Arohi sit up too. "Lets do one thing...Lets go out on a long drive" He looked at Arohi who looked confused at his sudden change of behavior. "What? At this time?" She watched Arjun getting out from the bed and opening the closet. He pulled out a sleeveless top and a skirt of her and throw that her way. "Wear it..." Arohi was confused but none the less changed into it. Arjun just wore a loose t-shirt over his body and grabbed car keys. In the middle of the night, they left the home and went on a long soothing drive. Arjun switched on Radio that filled the car with soft music. Arohi was lost in her thoughts and didn't notice the car entering the forest area. She got back to her senses after an half an hour drive when Arjun stopped the car at a side. She looked out from the car. "Why we stopped here?" She asked and looked at Arjun only to see him having a naughty smile o his face. "There is a barn, I spotted here few days back...Guess we can have THAT HAYSTACK you dreamed off" And it was enough to tell Arohi, where they were heading this time. Blush colored her cheeks as a shy smile graced her lips. Arjun chuckled at her and get out of the car to buy that haystack. Surly, this was a perfect moment to fulfill her fantasies so that with a new day, all she would have on mind is the beautiful moments and relationship they share.

Do comment & hit LIKE...

Part Twenty Eight-------page 108
take care.

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 11 years ago
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if these kind of Arjun-Arohi are being produced now!!! They are the rarest of rare kind!!!
I will strangle that Sneha yo death! I understand her situation n 'm sympathetic but she has no right to say all that!! Arohi is Arjun's wife n for whatever reasons she married him is none of Sneha's business n all that matters is that Arjuhi are happy together!
For god's sake woman Arjun is not an idiot!! He knows very well how to judge people!!
Arohi you need to really show Sneha that she is only a guest in your home n life!!!