3/6:WU (Is it an end of MonAsh?)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Brijraj yells at Manyata asking her what Akash is doing there. Manyata tells Akash to go from there but Akash keeps on accusing UV of playing with their lives. Brijraj tries to interfere but Rajmata stops him and he walks away in anger. Akash yells at UV saying that he didn't need his help to get the job. UV tells Akash that he only did it because of Manyata. Akash doesn't believe it at first but then questions Manyata who instead of answering him tells him to leave from there because she can't speak to him. Akash keeps questioning her if she tried to help him in getting the job. Manyata finally admits that she was the one who told UV to help him in getting a job. Akash questions her why and Manyata in return asks him why not, why can't she help him. Akash says he can't believe she has changed so much in just few days and is questions how drastic her change will be in three months. Akash questions her who she is and what she has done to the innocent Moniya (finally he is realizing Moniya doesn't exist anymore!).

Manyata yells saying that she is tired of them accusing her of being changed (she is right! The chawl people are accusing her as if she had done a big sin! Change is not bad! Akash needs to get over his insecurities, if he truly loved his *moniya* and trusted on her love for him then he would have encouraged and supported her to become Princess Manyata!). She says that someone told her that change is not bad and she is changing herself to become better then why are they creating such a huge huff about it (I love how she keeps bringing up the one important lesson she learned from UV). Akash says that she is right she has become better but he might not be the deserving one for this better version of Manyata (I agree with him for the first time! UV is the only one for her!).

UV had enough of Akash and yells at him to stop and says that he is making it sound a sin to think of his betterment. Akash says that he is the one wrong for trying to find his Moniya in UV's fianc Manyata. UV yells his name and tells him not to test his patience. He reminds him not to forget the fact that Manyata is a princess and he needs to speak to her with respect.  Akash thanks UV saying he reminded him about his status. Aksah turns to Manyata and says that she is a rajkumari and he is nothing and he has nothing to give her beside his love but seems like even that is not enough for her. He bids goodbye to her saying he won't interfere in her life again and walks away leaving a crying Manyata standing beside UV (are we seeing the last of Akash? And is this an indication to how the future will be? Manyata choosing UV over Akash?).

Komal asks Manyata if she is okay. Manyata wipes her tears and walks to Vijay bhai questioning him if they can start the classes. UV and everyone are surprised to see Manyata wanting to resume her lessons. Rajmata tells Komal that she needs to speak with her alone. Komal says that she must be very happy. Rajmata taunts saying that Komal is the reason for her happiness. She then tells Komal that she is the one responsible for Manyata's sadness. Rajmata says that Komal is also involved in this game. Komal denies being part of Rajmata's plan but Rajmata says that Manyata won't forgive her also for knowing about the plan and hiding it from her. Rajmata yells at Komal for going against her orders and taking Manyata to meet Akash. She reminds Komal how important it is for Manyata to become the princess and lead Devghad. She questions how did she not even think about the consequences that can result from Manyata not leading  Devghad (Now I feel as if Komal will spill it all to Manyata!).  

Manyata on the terrace, wearing the high heels and walking down the edge of the terrace. Vijay bhai and J watch her and J taunts her saying that she is always trying to seek attention.  The family comes out and is shocked to see Manyata walking on the edge.

UV comes to her, grabs her hand and tells her to stop it. Manyata tells him to let go of her hand. Uv says that he understands why she is doing this but it is not the right thing. He understands that she is hurt by her breakup with Akash but it was bound to happen as her relationship with Akash was weak from the beginning. Manyata says that she is only trying to walk on the heels and tells UV that Akash may have broken their relationship but she hasn't. She tells him that her and Akash's relationship is not weak and she will never let it break (she just wants the one she can't have! I don't think it is about loving Akash…). UV is angry hearing this.

Precap

Rajmata tells UV that Manyata's demeanor is changed. She is now more determined to unite with Akash. UV declares that he is Jaighad's prince and knows very well on how to change Manyata's direction. UV says he has never failed (OMG! Why do I get the feeling that it will be UV loosing at the end and Monash winning! CVs won't dare do this right?... right? ).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for it i needed it today as was not able to watch episode🤗
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the update. You are awesoem and love your hardwork.

Manyata was acting only like a good daughter and princess. Akash is right as well. Rajmata is scaring komal because komal as a mother wants to protect her daughter who is a pawn in rajmata's and udayveer's hands.

I miss unnati. Unanti needs to be here to give helping hand to manyata since unnati udnerstands manyata more.
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for wu sarah 😃
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.. no dont worry manveer will win in the end... definitely..!
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update😊
*Fingers crossed for Manveer
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
if the cvs plan to unite that couple (don't wont even write the names yuck) and make my sweet UV suffer...i will go on a hunger strike and write so many e-mails till manveer are together
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Thanks for the WU :D
halfsona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateee!!
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
oh god i dont want manyata still hooked on to the broken relationship with akash...
dont know lets see wat happens...