Rajiv Kapoor to Bring Kareena & Ranbir Together

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Rajiv Kapoor is the youngest son of famous actor/director Raj Kapoor and brother to Randhir Kapoor (kareena's dad) and Rishi Kapoor (Ranbir's dad)

Former actor reveals in the video he is working on a good brother-sister script and hopes to bring kareena & ranbir together on the screen! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAb9x2cAl8g&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A movie like Pinjar would be great  ðŸ˜Š Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
KhudaJaane thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg i am sooo happy to see this. My fav actress and my fav actor coming together. Their bro-sis pair will be rocking. I can't wait now.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
First of all I am happy that Kapoors actually recognized Kareena as an established actress. Especially after ignoring the Kapoor girls for 20 some years. 

Anyways coming to the topic. That's great news, that's all I dream of these days. I just hope its true. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kapoors never gave Karisma a chance..find it a lil unfair..but oh well
was rajiv kapoor the same guy who made the most depressing movie ever? (Prem granth)
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wouldnt take this seriously at all. The Kapoor men have been making ambitous statements for ages about reviving the RK banner with Kareena or Ranbir, but they never do anything about it.
Originally posted by: smarie

was rajiv kapoor the same guy who made the most depressing movie ever? (Prem granth)

Yep that's the one
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigal90

I wouldnt take this seriously at all. The Kapoor men have been making ambitous statements for ages about reviving the RK banner with Kareena or Ranbir, but they never do anything about it.

Raj Kapoors sons are really lazy.