Kandy Forums episode 6

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Taf: Hello all you IFians and welcome to Kandy Forums.......sabse pehele...meri taraf se India Forums ke haar mom ko HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!😃

Our favorite video updater Topranger yane Sruchi Di is back from the hospital........LEKIN EK REQUEST HAI......UNHE FOR GOD SAKE VIDEOS KE LIYE REQUEST MAAT KIJYE PLEASE!!  Let her rest na!

Kandy Floss mein Apurva ne ek article post ki which says Ekta Kapoor and her Balaji Telefilms are ready to launch ad-films.  I wouldn't be surprise if they lauch products that has a "K" letter for a start.

Kesar forum mein our very own Jasminerahul has posted a topic regarding Nandini Singh's Face 2 Face on Kandy Floss.  Jasmine said ke Nanidi will let a guy kiss her, touch her.......lekin jasmine ne also ek aur baat kahi jiske wajah se post ko edit karna pada! Kaash main jaan pata ke vo word kya tha!😆

Tumhari Disha forum mein member hello98 has started a letter and wants everyones support.  Kya hai letter mein?  Yahi ke Tumhari Disha is a good show and they should not end it no matter how many problems comes and goes.  Hello98ji koi fayda nahi hai letter likkhe yaar....the channels never listen to us.

Before we meet Kandy and move to our HS,LS,MS comments and also FACE 2 FACE.....some DEV TEAM members would like to send all you members a message about Video Requests.  Lets see what they have to say in this new segment of ours called "Kya Khayal Hai Aap Ka"

Kya Khayal

Hai Aap Ka?

please dont create vidoe/written requests. we are getting really tired. posting these request, DO NOT help at all. just because you post your request doesn't mean the video updater is going to be like ooohh i should post that video asap or that person will get mad. NO, it doesnt work that way! It only makes it harder on us. All we ask is have patiece and wait for the video quietly.

Hello Friends,

I would like to request all members to please be patient with the Videos. Members who post these videos invest a lot of time and energy into getting them and are doing India-Forums are great favour by posting them for thousands of members to watch them DAILY! So, please try not to post separate topics "demanding" these videos. Infact, we should be thankful to have such great members who provide these videos to us on an almost daily basis with such clarity and within a such a quick time frame!😊

Regards,
Jasleen

I agree with what Jasleen wrote. She wrote what I wanted so no need to type it

it really irritates when even after telling 1000 times they do the same thing

Taf: Quite some reactions from then na!!  now lets move on to our favorite segment FACE 2 FACE where we have the birthday boy Shakstar and jenny1000 talking about guys and girls and how they they react when it comes to 😉 and 😳...samjhe na?

What do you think guys like in a girl? Like...what is the thing that makes guy stare at girls?

J. I think the first thing any guys check in a girl is her good looks. If she is a genius and looked like Shrek, she won't be picked first, but if she looks like Pamela Anderson and has no brain, she will be guys #1 pick. I am not saying all guys are like that, but mostly guys look at looks over the other important things such as personality, intelligence and other things.

S.well, the thing that makes guyz stare at a girl are the type of clothes she is wearing and also her looks

Nowadays, evern girls are checking guys out...like staring at them...almost saying the same things a guy would say if he sees a hot girl.  Iske badein mein kya khayal hai? Do girls sometimes thinks a bit too much then guys?😆

lolz! before girls used to get shy wen they see a hot guy! now they say stuff like- "Hi Sexy!" 😲😛 but when guyz see girls the 1st thing they do is whistle and start shoutin stuff towards her like "hi..." and even follow her. but i have to admit- girls can think too much then guyz!

Well, I haven't seen any girls check out guys like the otherway around, so am not sure how to answer this. In my personal opinion, there are some girls that do exsist on earth who do check two things in a guy, bank balance and looks, but I think that's like 2% girls may do that not the rest of us. Yup, girls are supposed to think much more than guys , because 1) they are smarter. But sometimes thinking too much is very hampering as well as not thinking at all.

You know most of the time, girls say that ladke unhe galat tarekeh se deek rahein hain.  Even if sometimes we guys, smile at girls...they think ke we're thinking of something bad.  Is this fair to think of?

well it depends! i say yes and no. No because a guy might jus smile and look at her for a split second which i think is ok and a girl wont mind. BUT, if the guy smiles and keeps on starin at the girl for so long then i think it is fair for the girl to think that the guy has got bad intentions...

No, I think it's not fair. Just because he gives you a smile, doesn't mean he is thinking of something else. A guy can just smile because he is being nice or courteous. The other thing that some girls start thinking is that just because he smiled at you, you think he likes you and then start the whole 9 yards. I don't think it's fair to blame a guy for anything just because one smile where he gets  a chance to show his pearl whites to you.

Do you guys agree ke guys most of the time sees girls as noting but sex objects?

Hmm... I'll have to split this one. I do agree that many times girls are looked at sex objects, I mean guys only go for girls that have something to offer, but then at the same time, I disagree because there are many guys who don't think this way, so I have no comments on this one cause I myself am not sure.

from my point of view- No! coz guyz can also see girls as good friends but the type of guyz like Tafarruz probably mite think of them as sex objects!

OYE!!  MAIN EK INNOCENT BACCHA HOON!!😆😆 No way man..I never look at them that way!

You know, aaj kaal when ever a girl slaps a guy things dont get carried away but, if a guy slaps a girl everyone starts to accuse the man of abusing her and most of the time never even listens to what the reason was that made him slap her...is issue ke badein mein kya khayal hai?

well, the girl also slaps the guy for a very good reason!! maybe the guy is tryin to touch her or summin but when a guy slaps a girl that really is bad coz if a girl does try to touch the guy he can just move her away without getting abusive

Well, times have changed. At one point in time, people considered that as an abuse. Personally speaking, I am with the guys for this one. I think they should be given a chance to explain themselves before everyone crowds them. In this times, Movies like Aitraaz and others, have shown as that you know girls like that one played by Priyanka Chopra does exsit. my personal take on this, is if a guy or even a gal has slaped the oppposite sex, one should be given a chance to explain , what was the siutation and circumstances instead of jumping to conclusions.

Suppose ke a girl who you don't know anything about yet you find her good looking, asks you out for a date.  Would you agree ya phir say "No"?

i wud definately say No coz even though she is good looking u dont know her meaning cant trust her! Nowadays, as we see in films- good looking girls are used to get a guy smacked out by a gang.

Suppose ke a guy who you don't know anything about yet you find him good looking, asks you out for a date.  Would you agree ya phir say "No"?

Well, I would say no, because I don't date strangers, and If I did say yes, I would go with a bunch of friends to meet this person, because you don't know him , you can't take chances, but I wouldn't disagree with those who would say yes right away, because you don't how he is with you knowing him on a date, but me personally would say no.

Ok guys...thanks for being with us...and all the best to you both for the future!😛

Taf: Kaafi good FACE 2 FACE tha na?  I think next time we need to spice it up more with a bit of...........khair time for our Kandy to come!!  See ya in a while!

Kandy: Hello...I am Kandy...aaj kaal India Forums pe newbies video requests ke sivaye aur kuch nahi post kartein hain.  Darlings yeh ek forums discussion site hai..video uploading site nahi agar videos dekhna hai to please join another site.

Rahman2005 has started a poll in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.  Sawal yeh tha ke When Should The Show End?  highest result was 37% which says Never aur the next highest that 25% which said End This Year.  Meri baat mano to lets end it tomorrow and move on to a new genre.

Risston Ki Dorr mein Urvashi Dholakia is playing the same old negative charecter after the money.  Urvashi jaan main tumhe negative role mein dekh dekh ke thaak gayi hoon lekin Taf is happy to have his NIKKAAAH back on screen again.  Taf mujhe aaj takj yeh samajh mein nahi aayi ke negative charecters aur Shama Sikander and Amit Jain tumhe inta exicte kyon karta hai?  Have some new taste my jaan.

Ok guys thats all the gossips I have for you today.  We will see each other next week...till then take care and good bye.

Taf: Kandy just has to say things about me doesn't she?  Well kya karein...can't make her stop na wanra vo mera band baja degi.  Forget that and lets move on to our HS,LS aur MS list....here goes.....3....2....1

Mallika Sherawat joining the ROCKSTAR cocert very HS

Mallika asking for one dozen extra tickets for her colleauges and friends very LS

Star Plus coming back to Kolkata homes thats very HS

But Star Plus not giving their services to other countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan saying they didn't pay the channel well enough....thats MS...bhai don't you understand? More viewers the better your channel gets!😆

Making a film like ALAG thats very HS

but bollywood always 99% of the time copying hollywood thats LS

Good bye...take care see you next time tata bye bye!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
It was awesome..loved it..
heart girl thumbnail
shak bache ki jaan loge kya! 😆
Nice epi taf! 😉
marvelous.malks thumbnail
hahaha 😆 😆 lovely voice being used 😆 That was wonderful!!! 👏

Mallika-
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another roking epi taff....keep it up...thnaks 👏 😳 😃
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a totally rocking episode 👏 😉 👏

Naina
Shakstar thumbnail
wonderful episode Taffy! thanks for asking me to take part in the Face 2 Face- a lovely bday gift, thanks bro! 😉

Shakil
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great Episode 👏

Thanks for putting it upp Taff 😉
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
awesome as always 👏 👏 👏
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4