Users

Frequent Posters

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: alicemath

aww...cant bear 2 c virat n manvi as bhatakti hui dukhi aatma mode...😭

hopin 2 c a  virmanlicious reunion in the cumin update...😍
n ur song selection...apt 2 the situations...m luvin evry bit of it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thnx 4 da superfast updates n for the pm too...πŸ€—
waitin 4 ur nxt update😊

bhatakti hui dukhi aatma mode...😭 ya ryt  but story is like this at now so bear with it for little
hopin 2 c a  virmanlicious reunion in the cumin update...😍
hmmm...well me too πŸ˜‰
n ur song selection...apt 2 the situations...m luvin evry bit of it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thnksss a lot dear i love music and almost everysong i do imagine this or other thngs so here it is my updates are incomplete wthout song kya akrun amin hun aadat se majboor πŸ˜†
 next part will be soon

Originally posted by: isha.raj_98

aww so much happened plz finish and pm me the next updates...eager to no what happens to virman...

ya for sure iam working on next updates

Originally posted by: hs7071

Sneha hun ur jus fabulous dear i have fallen in love wiv this SS this was jus amazing superb...each and every line was perfect...the viren and virat scene was awesome loved how virat let all his pain out and felt less burdened...
Cant see virman sufer like that...i understand where jeevika is coming from but virat is too hurt the same way maanvi is...urgh hate this maya this happened all cuz of tht doggy!!!
Please make virman patch up soon...hope viren plays cupid in their love story...
Ur a tremendous and incredible writer dont stop keep on writing... And thanks for the long update hope each update is this long... Also i loved the song and how it perfectly fitted into the scene especially this one...
"Virat and manvi didn't talked in class also or anywhere. They avoid eachother and if met by chance got changed directions.
Jahaan bhi main jaaun, jahaan bhi main dekhoonSaare chehre begaane se hain"
Loved it main hoon na is a fantastic song but it is nw even better cuz u have portrayed it into virman scenes...thanks for the pm and this superb yet emotional update...hope u update part 13 soon and please pm me and make it long...
P.S: remember my request please make maya get slapped proper hard...
Luv hoor

hoor love you for such a lovely comment dear
thanksss a lottt for your words u dnt know how much these means to me they gave me encourgement to wrte more πŸ˜ƒ
well ur constant request to slap maya made me laugh everytime πŸ˜† 
hmmm now have to do something πŸ˜‰

u liked song πŸ˜ƒ  portrait 

working on part 13
but before that i update divorce before marriage 
next is its turn 
love you

Originally posted by: Sassi1

Please update next part soon
And please pm me

ya m working on it only
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey good job with the story, it's cute. I like how you included the Jeeman relationship too
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know how much pressure Virat is bearing... but i would love 2 see KSG as Armaan in Maanvi's life, making her happy again & he shud deffo. love her and then on... Virat dying of jealousy... aww i would love it... hope u like my suggestion 
part 13

Next morning virat got up feeling his heart light that morning after long time. He saw viren was getting ready.

Virat, "thank you"

Viren, "turned said questiongly why??"

Virat, "kal raat k liye...really i am feeling light buddy"

Viren, "don't you dare to say this again otherwise i'll never talk you in life"

This made virat fear of loosing his only left best friend with him,he immediately hugged him plz never do this, i am sorry"

Viren realised what virat must be going through he assured by hugging back never" well virat in friendship no sorry no thankyou gott it and now get ready, we alll have to plan to go mumbai for colleage competion functions,

The day went as usual, virat manvi avoiding and crying inside to see their love in such a mercy. That day viren discussed with jeevika the way virat cried his heart to him at night. Both feel sorry to see them like this, they knew it virat and manvi meant to be toghther but  their destiny played a game with them and definately they couldn't ignore that virat as being golden heart couldn't let maya ruin his family's rapport even though it made him killing himself everyday. Viren, "virat is feeling lonely and he can't see manvi crying"

Jeevika, "viren g hume pata hai, manvi v virat se bahut pyar karti hai, usne to sirf virat se h pyar kiya hai, woh us se baat nahi karti lekin ander h ander she s dying to talk to him, listen to him, use bura laga hai lekin woh virat se khaffa nahi hai woh kaise ho sakti hai us insaan se jis se woh khud s v jayda pyar krti hai" this made jeevika in tears,

Viren hugged her reassuring, viren g meri mannu k saath h aisa kyun huya, kyun uske saath sab theek nahi ho sakta" she said while sobbing...{sneha wonder all cry their heart to viren what this poor soul will do }

Viren, "jeevika if u wanna hugg me, u can tell me yar, "he wants to make her smile and he succeded as jeevika playfully hitt his chest.

The days passed, all were busy in preparing for colleage function competiton, virat now used to share his feelings with viren about manvi, nothing changed, viren jeevika heartly wanted to do something for them but couldn't they simply prayed to GOD to have a miracle and let happiness shower in virman life. manvi initially rejected the idea to go but jeevika insisted her and she have to.  Finally the day come all reached Mumbai colleage, they made arrangements in a hotel nearby colleage, virat viren had one room and same way both girls preferres to stay in other next to virat viren's room.

All colleage teams need to practice in Mumbai XYZ colleage, guest colleages were allocated different apartment in the colleage and this was a separate building from main campus, old one which at anypoint could collapse. All were practicing the announcement was made to get ready all students in traditional wears for welcome party at night before main function starts, girls were supposed to wear sari.

At hotel:

Evening time, manvi and jeevika were almost ready in their repective sarie, looking lavishing, sarrie complimenting their beauty and perfect figure, any boy can go flat.

Manvi, "di kisi kin ajar na lage jaye aapko aaj to jiju gaye '''aap kitni sexy lag rahe ho kaise control karenge jiju"

Jeevika, "bahut shaitan ho gayi hai tu mannu , jeevika was happy at last her mannu smiled after long days since it was only her out for jeevika's sake but still she smiled" tu v bhaut pyari lag rahi hai meri jaan aaj to vir''''.she was about to split his name unintensionally that made manvi lost all her colour,

Di chodo na, controlling herself manvi said

Jeevika, "taking her face in her hands m sorry mannu I didn't mean to hurt you"

Manvi, "diii holding jeevika from shoulder, aap mujhe kabhi hurt nahi kar sakte and hmmm soory bolne k koi baaat nahi hai jo kismet ko manjoor hota hai wahi hota hai, she smiled weekly, chalo aab aap ready  ho jayo m just coming" she left room

Jeevika, "mannu tu mujhse apan dard nahi chupa sakti Bhagwan g plz meri amnnu ko uski khusiyan de do kash yeh function uski life ka best ho"

Here manvi was looking at deep blue sky lost in herself.

Viren was ready but virat was still in his white T-shirt and blue jeans, viren, "virat party aaj hai kal nahi ready ho jayo yar"

Virat, "m not in a mood"

Viren, "pata hai mujhe tere mood ka chal chup chap warna'''''."

Virat, "plz yar dnt start your emotional attyachar again"

Viren, "well u left me that option only now are u getting up or should i''''."

Virat, "theek hai baba but I'll return soon and u r not going to stop me at that time"

At the time they heard lots of noises outside, there was chaos, they came too know that the room where they were practicing, ceiling of that collapsed because of a low degree earthquake and there were some students, this made virat and manvi gulped in fear, manvi thought virat may be there and same did he for her. They without second thought ran to the building.

After sometime, in hotel students were made request to reach party as no one is in danger. Here all students joined party in the hotel itself but on the other part, jeevika and viren were worried about virman, they looked everywhere for them.

Here both reached colleage catching their breaths, manvi reached first and steeped on the second floor where as virat was on first,

Virat, " manviii''''.manvi kahan ho"

Manvi, "virattt'.virattt'."

Both were searching every room madly, the merely thought of other in danger haunted their soul. It seems seconds were passing like hours in search of your love.

Virat, "manviii'''manvi'''''"

Manvi, "heaared his voice, she replied in the same voice virat amin yahan hun '''virattt"

Virat, "tried to know from where she was speaking, he could imagine from her voice how terrified she is at the moment''..manvi main theek hun tum safe ho na"

Manvi, "virat tum kahan ho"

Their voice was audible and it was like echo because of empty campus that made it difficult to find the exact location from where its coming.

This made both more restless and running from one corner to another like mad searching for their life.

She thought he may be downstairs she made her way down, he was ready to make her way upstairs when he saw her running downstairs holding her saree''

She stood at the turning point on the stairs from where he was in her vision, both looked at eachother for sometimes, it seems like eternity, he opened his arms for her. She felt like she got her world, she was waiting for him to call her once, she came running and hugged him tightly finding her life, he reciprocated the hug with same passion, she felt her world in his arms.

The moment was perfect. He closed his eyes to feel her in his arms, her aroma filled his body, he felt complete. He let her wet his shirt, she was still shedding her tears, he tried to loosen his grasp, she hold him more tightly, with a new sob , virat held her tight.. she with every passing second holds him more tight like she'll never let him go as if she broke hug he'll go away from him.

I am sorry, am sorry , said manvi" I shouldn't do this" Virat was jumbled by her sorry

She added, maine tumhe kitna hurt kiya itne dino mein ek var v nahi pucha tum kaise ho??? Apne dard mein main yeh to bhool hi gayi k tumhe v dard huya hoga when I m not talking to you, I can't see your sadness virat, I couldn't sense your loneliness, I was selfless thinking of myself only, my pain, my hurt, my loneliness, I never gave a second thought to you''''..she broke into tears again''''''

Virat was amused to see her endless love for him, he thought how can someone love him so much after that dreadful act, she came here only for me, at the time her amugement was replaced by his guilt not to be true to her, hurting her,

Manvi looked at him coming out of his embrace, she could sense guilt in his deep brown eyes, she said, "virat is mein tumhari koi galti nahi hai tum apne hosh mein nahi thy, jo huya who kismet ka khel  tha" main bas tumhe khus dekhna chahti hun plz tum maya k saath apni khusi dhund lo aur mujhe maaf ''''''..virat couldn't hear more

I love you manvi, you are my life, you are my happiness, you are my world, I love you not for what you are, I love you for what I am when I am with you''.

Manvi tum mujhse itna pyar karti ho ke who sab v'''''''virat felt ashamed to be with maya even in his unconscious state.

Manvi hugged him agin and that was all answers for his questions. Her love don't need any proof for his innocence, she loved him like eternity. He felt to be blessed to have her in his life. He felt like he must have done some good deeds in past to have manvi in this life.

Virat,broke hug gently, he took a ring from his pocket, bend on his knees, "May I get the pleasure to be the luckiest person this world to have his bandriya in his life till eternity."

Will you be mine ever forevr??"

She couldn't say a word seeing endless love in his eyes for him, she nodded her head , he made ring slip in her delicate finger and kissed his hand. And took her in his embrace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYRcXxo9SY play the song

I am very lucky to be loved by you virat, said manvi" its my luck to get you back now I'll never let you go.

(Kismat se tum humko mile ho

Kaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge) - 2

Phir se banti taqdeeron ko

Armaanon ki zanjeeron ko

Jaanam ab na todenge

Kismat se tum humko mile hoKaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge) - 2Phir se banti taqdeeron koArmaanon ki zanjeeron koJaanam ab na todenge

She hold him more tight,they stood like that for sometime,  he made her apart only to kiss her forehead, then he gently softly kissed her eyes one at a  time, making his way to her cheeks.

His lips just a few inch apart from her, she could hear his breaths over her, she closed her eyes again giving up to his irrestible desire to kiss her

Kismat se tum humko mile hoKaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodengePhir se banti taqdeeron koArmaanon ki zanjeeron koJaanam ab na todengeKismat se tum humko mile hoKaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge

the very next second, he took her lips in her, she was so nave, pure nodoubt it was her first kiss ever, he gently kissed her, she parted her lips only to moan his name, that gave virat access to enter in and he kissed her passionately,his hands made his way on her bare timmy waist as she was in saree, his touch sent butterflies in her stomach, she didn't know how to respond, this made virat more passionate, he bit her lip that made her say his name loud in pain virat, he parted to see little blood oozing from her lips, he sucked the blood by his tounge and placed a soft kiss. He then took her in his arms carefully not to hurt her and made her way out of colleage. It was raining outside, like sky was shedding its happiness by pouring rain. Suddenly with wind and rain some of her hair locks came over her face, which were teasing his senses,  

Kya kahoon kaise lagte hai dil pe zulfon ke saaye

Koi bhoola raahi jaise manzil paa jaaye

he very carefully with one hand made them around her ear, and kissed her forehead again showering his love to her. He was admiring the most delicate flower in his arms.

Ya koi dil toofaan ka maara

Dard ki laheron mein aawaara

Manvi hide herself in his chest, making her hands ways across his houlder more tight.

Koi pyaara pyaar ke saaye paa jaaye

They reached hotel room, he gently placed her down and opened room, ahe was about to move when he again pick her in his arms, and enterd room, she was looking at him lovingly, he placed her on bed very gently. His gaze at her feel blushed, she was turning crimson red, he smiled seeing his effect on her, today he was not in mood to leave her, her blush was teasing him, how could he stop himself falling for her, he came near her leaning on her,

Kismat se tum humko mile ho

Kaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge

She not able to bear it more got up from  bed but he held from wrist, slowly closing distance made his way across her wet neck, removing hairs to side he kissed there, she was chukled by his kiss closed her eyes

Tukde dil ke hum tum milke

Phir se jodenge, yeh sheesha phir se jodenge

She stood there while he was kissing her wet naked back madly, he wanted to claim her, he moved his hands to her waist, and pulled her back close to him, hitting his chest, she felt his body burning under his touch, with the other hand he pulled dorri of her blowse,

Armaanon ki zanjeeron ko

Jaanam ab na todenge

This made her conscious, she moved forward pulling him back, catching her breaths, she turned to face him only staring at her, she could not bear his starng gaze and submitted herself in his arms.

Yun sharmaati yun ghabraati aise simti simtaayi

O mere baalam yunhi nahin main jaate jaate laut aayi hoon

Preet meri pehchaani tune

Meri kadr to jaani tune

He placed a soft kiss on her lips, she was more willingly to give her into his passion, she parted little shakingly, making him more intense, he kissed her with more passion, this time she responded to him with equal passion.

Ab dil jaaga hosh mein chaahat ab aayi

They parted only to gasp some air, he starts kissing her neck, down till her collarbone, he bite her making her moan his name which inturns makes him more wild, he madly kissed her shoulder, collarbone, with the other hand he made her blowse strip down and kissed her madly above her chest. She gulped hard in fear, but she was not able to resist him either she wants him to stop, she was enjoying this side of his love, his passion, his claiming her to be his. He gave her few lovebites.

Tukde dil ke hum tum milke

Phir se jodenge, yeh sheesha phir se jodenge

He separted himself from her, to her surprise, he was having his shirt and trouser in his hand he offered her to change the wet dress, which he took while kissing her from the couch. She seems to be disappointed at his sudden backout, he questioned with eyes, she signleed no and smiled at her thoughts.

Armaanon ki zanjeeron ko

Jaanam ab na todenge

He smiled remembering their intimate moments, he made her hands through his hairs and rested himself on bed falling on his back smiling.

She was smiling in washroom looking at love marks he gave her in mirror and covered her face with her hands.

She came outside of washroom wearing his shirt and trousers, he changed himself in room itself, he was amazed by the beauty in front of him, the blush on her face, her swollen lips, he smiled recalling their kiss, she was looking sexy in his oversize shirt, her wet hairs, drops of water on her cheeks chuckled him, he closed the distance drunk those water drops and sadi in huskii voice "mere siva kisi ko haq nahi tumhe choone ka chahe who yeh panni k boondein h kyun na ho"

She blushed more, and hugged her.

He texted to viren about manvi being with him and not to disturb, jeevika and viren were happy knowing them together and didn't disturbed them , moreover viren got time to spent with jeevika all alone.

He then ordered dinner for two, they spent the rest evening toghther immersed in love.

precap: vireeka teasing virmanπŸ˜›

maya and sapna's entry again and truth of that nightπŸ˜‰

and more πŸ˜Š

done with this part, i am hell scared about this part plz tell me whether its upto mark as it was important part virman reunion and their intimacy...

ur jutte chappel all are welcomed

feel free to criticise 

with love sneha

important :  in this week i have a quiz, one assignment and one more project morever have to attend function at weeknd
means hectic week ahead till next monday
well i'll try my best to update but may be u have to wait that's why this was a long hot virmanic rejunion update πŸ˜‰
Edited by snehamaanvirman - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hey good job with the story, it's cute. I like how you included the Jeeman relationship too

thnks a lot dear

Originally posted by: ruchi245

I know how much pressure Virat is bearing... but i would love 2 see KSG as Armaan in Maanvi's life, making her happy again & he shud deffo. love her and then on... Virat dying of jealousy... aww i would love it... hope u like my suggestion 

aww thnks for ur cmmnt 
i loved your idea but i was thinking this part this way
w'll deffo use ur idea else where πŸ˜Š
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update!! It was super cute and romantic! Please pm me when you update and thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ