Balaji Telefilms launches Adfilms

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Balaji Telefilms Ltd launches Balaji Adfilms Ltd
Monday - May 15, 2006
Televisionpoint.com Correspondent
Balaji Telefilms is setting up a separate division to produce advertising, corporate and documentary films, since studio capacity and technical manpower was available, the ad film division was a natural extension. The new company will be called Balaji Adfilms Limited.

Kalpana Ravi would be looking after this venture. The company will be roping in freelance professionals like directors, and cameramen for the same. Various film production houses in the recent past have set up separate advertising divisions.

Said Ekta Kapoor, Creative Director, Balaji Telefilms, "We have already established ourselves in the television and film industry with quite a few successful serials and films to our credit. Being a television production house, we already have the required in-house expertise and producing advertising and corporate films is just an extension of our working arm. We have a production infrastructure few can boast of."

"We are always looking to expand our boundaries, not limiting ourselves to anything. Advertising holds vast potential, which we think deserves our attention. Kalpana, I think is perfect for this post considering her previous achievements and I expect nothing but the best from her," Kapoor added.

Ravi has worked with Sahara One, Zee Telefilms, Karan Productions, Pritish Nandy Communications and Everest Advertising apart from her initial stints with well-known Indian advertising commercial directors like Prahlad Kakkar, Sumantrao Ghosal, Ram Madhvani, Nomita Roy Ghosh and Shubir Chatterji, John Mathew Mathan, B.R. Films and others.

"I am very excited to be joining Balaji Telefilms. They have always redefined creativity and it is a challenge I am ready to accept. I am looking forward to working with them," Kalpana Ravi said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
OH GOD!!

DUN TELL ME THEY'RE GONNA LAUCH PRODUCTS THAT STARTS WID "K"! 😆
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5