Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: subhas123

Yes i hope so. But i felt like they did focus that part a bit. Thats why i had this doubt. Otherwise his explanation everything has been correct till now. 

I liked that he said "hume amar ki begunaahi ka saboot milta woh bhi chapathe". But megha also made her point of Amar being innocent. I hope they work on this soon. 

yeah.. they focused tht scene.. So me too got tht doubt.. But otherwise he behaved nicely wid Megha..  Waise bhi Prateek doesn't behave lik boss wid nyone in office.. He's very friendly.. Shaayad isiliye encourage karne ke liye aisa kiya hoga..
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

also pratik  said to megha call pratik only...waht is this?

no worry but monu hein megha bacha ne ke liyeπŸ˜†

Prateek doesn't behave lik boss wid nyone in office.. He's very friendly.. Shaayad isiliye Megha ko encourage karne ke liye aisa kiya hoga..
misty85 thumbnail
@laadoo: aur megha toh uski biwi ki friend hai... he convinced her to work for one day.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laadoo

Prateek doesn't behave lik boss wid nyone in office.. He's very friendly.. Shaayad isiliye Megha ko encourage karne ke liye aisa kiya hoga..

Yes quite possible. Maybe thats the way he is. 

BTW No promo till now. I want to kill those colors channel ppl, who don't know to promote their show in their own channel. 

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

HAHAHAHHAH Amisha NAnhi hai naaa  she will save Mohan  to Megha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

to kya kare Nanhi ka school Office mein shift kar de πŸ˜†
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
By the way, u guys observed? It was not the same 'Tum... Tum ' scene they showed in precap.. tht was outside the door.. It was infront of table..  So, Bcoz of whom  Megha will go to job now? Prerna? Jiji? Mohan?  Or Nanhi's school notice?  I don't think FIL will ask her to go to job again if he come to know tht Its the same newspaper office nd Mohan working thr..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
@Amisha 

Ab prabhat lehar / Maansi bhi toh kindergarten ban gayi hai - with two fighting kids, doing tit for tat acts. Then why not put nanhi/addu too in this school. But nanhi is too grown-up daadi ammaa to be in the company of kids like mohan, megha. 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

By the way, u guys observed? It was not the same 'Tum... Tum ' scene they showed in precap.. tht was outside the door.. It was infront of table..  So, Bcoz of whom  Megha will go to job now? Prerna? Jiji? Mohan?  Or Nanhi's school notice?  I don't think FIL will ask her to go to job again if he come to know tht Its the same newspaper office nd Mohan working thr..

I think before megha could tell this info to her family, something will happen that will make her change the decision and rejoin. The family may not come to know. Like you said if FIL comes to know that its the same office and mohan too is working there, he will tell her to quit. 

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

to kya kare Nanhi ka school Office mein shift kar de πŸ˜†

Nahin Amisha dear.. In dono bachchon πŸ˜ƒko hi Nanhi  ka school mein shift kar de..πŸ˜† Varna Prateek ka sar toh phat jaayega..πŸ˜† Sirf Nanhi handle kar sakti hain donon ko..
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Excuse Me Pleejjj ...kahi aap ko mr. Pratik pasand to nahi aa gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ bohut jaan gai yaar tu to do hi din mein pratikπŸ˜†

or yaha itne din ho gaye abhi tak me pura monu ko jaan nahi paayi huπŸ˜†