TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Pia look out the window of hostel and see the moon and remember the moment when abhay told her to take care of herself and told her to not put herself in danger for other...HER eyes go on the ring which gave by abhay and she remember a final good buy of abahy and tear roll down from her eyes...she wish "oh god how can u do this to me..u always do that to me which people i love more u snatch them for me..first papa then mumma and now...a..bha..y" and she started crying badly"no no he can't go like this..pls god pls i want to meet him one time pls only one time..pls fulfill my this wish..i never ask anything for me but i ask first time for me pls god.."and she sit down on the floor knowing that her wish can never fulfill ..

On other side abhay fill so restless ,his though go agin and again to pia. He fill her cry for him this pain is too much for him he cant bear this pain he also want to see most innocent face which can give the life of his dead heart,her baby brown eyes who always searching for him and when he show in her eyes he only saw so much lone and trust for him How he can broke the trust,how he can let a cry that beautiful eyes,how he can break his promise? This all question made him restless,in anger he broke the glass and finally decide to meet her last time,to take her image in his heart.to fill her in his arm but his mother stop him scolding and again he stop to go to her..

In pia's hostel Worden come and give pia a letter in which write "meet me in outside of hostale" pia take the ring and slip it in her chain she is so happy .She think thank you so much god to fulfill my wish my abhay is come for me abhay i am coming and this time i dont let u go...
and she run like she never run..go out of hostel shouting his name" abhay...abhay..where r u?pls dont play ..abhay" with this she coming middel of the road and danish wait long for this moment "now see who can save u pia"and pia's worse night mature come true and one speedy car hit her hard and she bleeding in the pull of blood.she faint unconscious taking his name"abhay..."

Abhay fill sharp pain in his heart like someone stake in his heart,he fill so restless like if he does not do something he lost his life...and he know when this filling come he close his eyes and concentrate he saw pia's accident and he open his eyes in so much pain and anger..He though why?..why he leave her and he starting running breaking the window of his house..He though i am fool i think when i near her.her life is in danger but then i leave and her life come to end...but this time i not let happen anything with her ..He running fast then wind bez his pia need him most..

He enter in a hospital and see the whole face in tension for his pia..doc come and tell misha pia loss lots of blood and badly injured now only god can save her..Abhay immediately try to mentally contact with pia"pia ..pia i am here u have to fight pia..i am coming for u ..u cant leave me like this"and he saw pia in ICU"pia i know u can listen to me pls come back ...i promise i never leave u again"and then he enter in room.

He goes near her and he see her heart beat is so slow...he put his both and on her heart and giver her heart strength for fight..and tell her"pia fill me pia..fill me ..take my strength and come back to me..i cant live without u" he release his hand and her heart beat come to normal..now abhay started kissing on her wound..first her both hands then her forehead ,neck and then her cheek..abhay take out her oxi- mask and stare at her rosy lips..abhay slowly bend down and kiss on her eyes and then sofly on her lips...he fill like world most happy person and he Caresse her lips with his thumb...abhay lay down in side of her seeing his sleeping beauty...now no one have dare to touch his pia..he is always with her..

After sometimes abahy made his official entry in hospital and all pia's friend see him in horror shock..after sometimes doc come and tell them pia is now out of danger and she is now conscious...her all friend firsty go in word and taking with her but her eyes only search for one person at last she ask"where is abhay?" all r shock to react and then abhay enter in and both eyes mate and spoken their unconditional love for each other..pia tell all"pls can u all leave me and abhay for sometimes?" and her all friend take a leave ,before go misha give a danger look to abhay but his eyes r only on pia..

Pia try to set and abhay come to her and help her to set..he take her hand in his hand their is so much pain in both eyes pia try to speak but abhay stop her put his finger on her lips"shhh... now i never ever leave u alone pls sorry for this pia ..u r my life i cant live if any thing happen to u pls forgive me" and tear rall down for her eyes she hug him and abhay hug her back"abhay pls never do this again..i know today i live bez of u ..u with me last night ...i fill that...r not u? "he nodded in yes"abhay i am back of death because of our love...love bring me back to u... our love can not dye..never" and they spend some times to see in each other eyes...and nature got happy see the love glowing in those eyes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful os dear. U have written each and every part of this os perfectly. I was just going back to those sweet memories of pkyek. Thanks for making those sweet memories reliving in my mind. U are a great writer.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice OS
awww...missing those magical moments..
Thank u for bringing them back..
U shud write more..
Take care
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey..u written beautifully...nce os .loved it.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful .it reminded me f d entire scene.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
oh!!! chanu sooo swt... i m missing those beautiful days... thanks 4 d wonderful update
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful dialogues chandni
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow chandni! Great work! Really loved it!
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
fabulous OSπŸ‘
u made me nostalgic.😍.reminded me of those beautiful abhiya moments.😳...u knw that hospital scene was my fav.😳..but after that i wanted abhay to confess his love for pia...but it never happened in show...but thanks to u..atleast u made it possible in ur OS.
πŸ˜‰
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice Chandni😊. The emotions were beautifully expressed!