Written Update 2rd March

xenia_ivanna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode starts with Rishi tries to escape from the sun
Aaliya. Rishi. How you again consumed  drugs? How cold you? Didn't ask you not to do it? You're proved that you don't  consider me important at all. You had promised. Rishi 
Rishi. Aaliya have you gone mad? i haven't consumed drugs.
Aaliya. Shut Rishi . Stop lying. Don't you feel ashamed to lie? l can see it  very clearly. Neither you are able to start properly .. ...nor even talk to me and you're saying you haven't consumed druids? Rishi what you felt? Won't be aware that you're here.
Rishi. Yes. Yes i want to be alone here. Now please go away from here.
Go away.
Aaliya. So that you can take more  drugs.
Rishi. Yes. i will consume drugs i will definitely take it and have taken it. What will you do? What will you do?
 i'm tired..of hearing the same in the house as well as here from you. Aaliya in fact i'm weak.What should i do? i couldn't resist myself. i couldn't resist myself. i couldn't resist it . i didn't keep my promise. What should i do? Now please leave me alone. Please leave me alone and go away from here. Go to your beautiful world. Where you have everything. Go away.
Aaliya. Rishi wait the world you're asking me to go back to..it's yours too. Yes and if i do back to that world. i world have everything.
Because you my best friend won't be there
Rishi. i'm sorry... Aaliya i'm sorry...What shall i do Aaliyah i'm totally frustrated from myself by hearing all these i here myseif i hate my myself . Aaliya nobody is mine
Nobody is my own 
Aaliya. I'm there with you rishi  wasn't I  airways with you 
Rishi no you too are not that even you aren't in that way 
Aaliya. In that way 
Rishi yes in that way because because I love you
Aaliya rishi yes rishi I really like you
Rishi. Why don't you understand it Aaliyah I'm in love with you I'm in love with you yes Aaliyah l've always been love with you yes Aaliyah but you couldn't ever feel it . You coldn't ever understand it I can't Baer it anymore Aaliyah I wish I wish you loved me. Aaliyah , I would've left everything happily, everything I don't want anything Aaliyah nothing at all.
Aliya such a small issue rishi why didn't you say this to me earlier I love you too yes I love you too...
Scene ranveer
Rangu sorry  I'm sorry I didn't police it suddenly I put on the fan
Ranveer no it's okay man I will pick it up
Rangu anyway what do you jot down in this diary every time
Ranveer you won't understand that 
Ragu why won't  I'm educated 
Ranveer there are many people man there many people who  in spite of being educated remain illiterate.
Rangu what does it mean.?.
Ranveer nothing man  I write poetries 
Ragy poetry you mean poems 
Ranveer yes
Ragy you are you a poet 
Ranveer yes I'm 
Rangy on one hand you do drug peddling and on the other hand you're a poet
I'm into this business since 10 years  but never found any poet in this you are the first one joe the poet 
Ranveer now you've seen that right man you've come at a very wrong time man
Ragy hey stupid  being on the ground do you dream of the sky  my dream is to fly high and conquer the universe come with me I'll show you stars now come with me I'm going to a brothel who knows you may find your dream girl what say I know you'll go there 
Ranveer I don't want Laila I want to stay alone 
Rishi you don't love me you're lying right isn't it
Aaliyah rishi why do you think so don't you believe me have I ever lied to you 
Rishi Aaliyah I know you very well I know you since childhood I know all your emotions I know what you're doing you're hiding your true emotions 
Tell me aren't you you're don't want to accept it you face your eyes are not supporting your words
Aaliya you know me so well
Rishi it you had feelings thon why was I not able to see that why didn't I understand no Aaliyah you still consider to be a mere friend only a friend
Aaliyah you remember rishi when all my friends were playing truth or dare and you had to dare then you had proposed me on your knees with a red rose do you remember that do you  tell me  and you had whispered me in my ears Aaliyah dont get me wrong l've to win this challenge and that day itself I knew that it wasn't a game that was your love for me you loved me truly isn't it rishi 
Rishi Aaliyah you knew it 
Aaliyah yes rishi I also loved you I just couldn't say it I thought you would understand 
Oh god what am I doing.,..? I don't know whether I'm right or wrong god give me strength  give me strength 
Rishi Aaliyah you remember the firs time I said I love you to you 
Aaliyah you remember do you yes rishi I do 
Rishi one minute yes Aaliyah this the same red rose with which I had proposed you you remember 
Aaliya rishi you've preserved this for so long
Rishi Aaliyah that day I'd said it today I want to hear it from you tell me that you love me 
Rishi yes rishi I love you too...
Aliya what has happened to you why aren't you speaking something you're just staring at me 
Aaliyah are you with me I mean am I dreaming Aaliyah are you near me with me tell me please tell me 
Aliya yes rishi I'm. With you and will be forever but you should never say that you're alone. Rather you should say that Aaliyah is with me.
Rishi. Okay henceforth Aaliyah is with me 

Precap: Aliya remembers crying that she said Rishi...

Sorry for the delay and sorry for my mistakes...
with love Oxsana

Edited by Pia-Dsena_Feraz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please just briefly tell us the rest????
Ms-Choudhry thumbnail
Thanks for the update
xenia_ivanna thumbnail
I honestly feel very sorry for Aliyah brought a sacrifice to save another...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

The show isn't bad but they really need to pick up the pace is too slow