2/3:WU (Komal tells M to elope with A)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Manyata runs to her room crying. Komal watches with helplessness as she remembers Rajmata's words to think about Devghad. UV comes to her room and greets her and then questions  if she is crying because she realized she can't be like other princess. Manyata wipes her tears and angrily retorts saying that all those princesses have very bad choice because they like him. UV smiles and tells her that more like it and  Manyata realizes he was deliberately riling her because he can't see her crying. UV asks why she did not give such a reply to her chawl friend Manyata gets angry at him for eavesdropping her conversation with Chikki (He knows how to rile her up and divert her mind from crying!) 

Manyata says he won't understand how difficult it is to be Monia when her family has so many expectations with her while on the other hand there is Akash who is afraid of losing her. UV tells her that he understand her completely as he also is a rajwada just like she is. He explains to her about how as a child he realized the expectations people had from and forgot about what he wanted, he makes Manyata realize the gift they have been given by being born in the royal family,. He tells Manyata to recognize the power they have to help people, he reminds her of how he got Akash a job by a simple phone call. Manyata listens to him with full attention but then says that her friends think that she is changing . UV makes her understand that change is not a bad thing  and she is not changing she has always been a princess but then pauses and teases her saying that the  she certainly doesn't cuss anymore these days. Manyata smiles anf calls her Halkat vede and UV tells her to not say this to the princesses (OMG! A perfect ManVeer scene! Loved how calmly UV explained to Manyata and made her realize that she bring a princess is a power she can use to help people).

Manyata and UV head out to go back upstairs to the terrace. Manyata orders the maid to bring all the gifts upstairs Komal meets them both. UV tells Manyata to go he will follow her. He takes Komal's blessings but Komal keeps giving him angry glares. Both have a tiff of words on politics ending with Komal indicating that UV will lose in the end (please don't say that KOmal... UV has to win, only then ManVeer can happen!). UV comes to meet Rajmata and tells her about Komal's angry words to him. He tells her that he felt as if Komal was very angry with him. Rajmata informs UV about Komal learning about their plan of making Manyata princess to make her his wife. UV tells her to explain Komal soon because it will end their plan if not.  UV tells her that Komal is a mother and she might give into her love for her daughter but Rjamata assures him that she will not do any such thing as before Manyata she has to think about the people of Devghad (I think Rajmata is being overconfident by trusting Komal).

Manyata in her room talking to herself as she caresses the watch saying that she will reach Akash regardless of the big wall dividing them.  

Chicki walks back to the chawl and  upon being inquired by Akash answers him about Manyata truly having changed and how she was behaving as if she felt embarrassed by her. Akash says that he is surprised to see how quickly her family changed her into them and made her as selfish as they are (seriously? Being civilized and having proper etiquette is called selfishness? Why can't he and Chicki be happy with the fact that Manyata is working so hard to become a good princess?).

Manyata in her room writing an essay about herself in English when Komal comes and asks her what she is doing so early in the morning. Manyata says she is working hard to become a good princess soon as the more time she takes the more misunderstandings will rise in Akash. Komal in tears says she is very happy to see her dedication. Manyata question what if she doesn't become a good princess even after so hard. Komal assures her that she will win in the end and thinks back to Rajmata's words to UV about their plan working.

Komal tells Manyata to close her books and to come with her. Manyata protests but Komal makes her agree to go on an outing with her. She takes Manyata to an office where she sees Akash sitting with other candidates for an interview. Manyata shocked to see Akash and Komal tells her to run away with Akash, to go far away from her family (WTH? Komal is being stupid now. How can she tell her own daughter to run away from her family. Isn't she the one who longed for her daughter for 16 years?).

Precap: Akash learns that he got the job because of  refrence from the royal family.  

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your quick update! I missed the episode today.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Komal?!? I can't believe she went to the heights of telling her daughter to elope with Akash. She clearly doesn't care about the honour of Manyata & the royal family. 
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want to curse a mother...but seriously what the heck r these Cvs showing? ? Yeh nahi biting hai? ? Jo sonic beti ko ek larks ke saath bhaag jaane ko kehti hai? Woh bhi aisa larka Jo kisi lately nhi? Ddlj mein srk was a wealthy well off guy who actually was much much of a better person than that random dude majolica was engaged with.. that is why audience supported srk in ddlj .. instead of her childhood fiance...and that's why her mom told her to run away ..if that is what these cv's r trying to show, then what a cheap ripoff their version is... :|
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx fou update sarah.

seriously komal has lost it.. can't believe what she said to M, to run away with majnu??😕  

ur right UV has to win only then manveer can happen...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update Sarah  

Why Komal why 😡😡 she has completely lost it...what a stupid step she has taken
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

What happened to komal all of a sudden?
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Maharani Komal is acting like kid or teenage gal..may be in her life she missed out something and now she wants to fulill her desire through her daughter. So she encouarge her daughter to run away with Akash,,,Bravo..what a good lesson to teach your daughter!!

I am sure Manayat will not agree with it because she is a princess and she will not accept any cheap or easy solution. She has accepted a challenge and she will fight for it as "Rajwaade" ppl do. She will not be scared of anything. rather she will feel her mother Komal doesn't have any faith or confidence in her and she is showing her a easy way to reach Akash instead of fight for it.So rather Manayat will feel sorry for KOmal and I am sure she will stay away from her advice. On another note Manyta being honest she will not see Akash as she promised to Rajmata.

If that is what happens in next episode Komal will have a big bang on her face.,..she will be defeated with her own emotion...please stop playing silly emotional stuff and be practical😕...Also , the way Komal behaves with UV very funny...she knows from day 1 that UV loves Manayta and he respects the family decision that was made in past..so now Komal is acting as if UV is all potical and selfish...I am not sure what CV s are achieveing through all these..KOmal's stupid acts should be stopped ...!!!😡
Purplicious1 thumbnail

Seriously what kind of Mom from a well respected family will advise this to her daughter?

She think she is looking our for Manyata's happiness but what kind of happiness she will get beinf married to a family with greedy and selfish in laws who changes side whenever they want. When she was a chawl girl, they were against her. Only reason they were excited about Manyata when they found out she is a pricess. When that was causing problem for their son, they changes side again. Manyata will e ver be happy in that family no matter how much she loves Akash, who is also a very insecure person. he can't even stand straight man. He is not heroic at all. Manyata always had the spirk of a princess and you need a different pesonality to be a true partner of a princess that Akash terribly lacks.

While growing up, he was the first man, Manyata got the opportunity to get acquainted with. Off course at this age, feelings gets developed for each other. but that doesn't mean he is is the true sould mate for Manyata. Udfay veer is the only person that can bring out the princess that is hidden in Manyata. He is the true life partner for Manyata.

Growing up in a typical Indian conservative family, i can't even think about eolping with someone ruining my family honour. I don't think I can be happy eloping with my boyfrieds and cutting my family ties and runining my family honor. but that just me.  

In our culture, marrige is not between just a boy and girl. but between two families. If there are too much differences between two families that causes too many problem s in future that hampers the hapiness between couple.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the update. You are awesome and love your hardwork.

Komal telling manyata to run with akash but i have a feeling that manyata will think this as a test and she will not oblige this...which will shock komal and manyata will say that now she can't hurt family for her love...she will be princess at any cost and get akash the right way...
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'll refrain from saying anything regarding the episode .. but a part of me has never felt this way regarding DEK (overall) but now, i feel it... confusion, and annoyance.  what is with this plot line, komal has decided to have a voice in the most inopportune moments.  honestly, does she not expect aakash and chikki will change, too?  they already are filled with such doubts and anger.  too much pride and self-respect is also a fault.

thanks for the update, darling!! <3